• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sprayed Stock Brake Caliper

Another astatic poison to share, while I was at the sticker shop doing my interior trim yesterday, I got the sticker guy to print out the AMG logo for me. Headed down to the spray shop today to get my brakes sprayed and decaled. Damage is $70 per caliper. Enjoy!

Stock Calipers

Front

post-105-0-85469500-1342010596_thumb.jpg

Rear

post-105-0-70530300-1342010599_thumb.jpg

After Spray and Decal

Front

post-105-0-43747300-1342010618_thumb.jpg

Rear

post-105-0-59891300-1342010640_thumb.jpg

Front with Rims

post-105-0-66376800-1342010646_thumb.jpg

Special thanks to bro Blackmercs, this mod won't be possible without his assistance.

• Like 2

Swee lah! But still, nothing can beat a 6/4 bbk. Hee hee.

Can't compare, spray price is more than 10x cheaper compared to 6/4, or even 4/2! Astatic only can go for cheap mod unless you're looking at performance.

Can I know what's the downtime? Have you got spare brakes to use?

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Can I know what's the downtime? Have you got spare brakes to use?

Downtime is about 5hrs, I left my car at the spray shop. They only remove the wheels, brakes need not be removed for the spray.

dude you're on a roll man.. what's next?

Nothing much left to do. Maybe change the door sill to the illuminated one.

Downtime is about 5hrs, I left my car at the spray shop. They only remove the wheels, brakes need not be removed for the spray.

Oh I see...thought you might have lobang for spare set of calipers for T-loan as I have a little mod in mind that would require around a week to do it. Just can't afford such long downtime. If there is any bro could help, kindly let me know and we can discuss.

Anyway, nice mod!

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Oh I see...thought you might have lobang for spare set of calipers for T-loan as I have a little mod in mind that would require around a week to do it. Just can't afford such long downtime. If there is any bro could help, kindly let me know and we can discuss.

Anyway, nice mod!

Bro u need to be driven around, that would be easy but it will be going to cost :bbq:

Bro u need to be driven around, that would be easy but it will be going to cost :bbq:

If u can be my chauffeur during that period, I chiong for the mod ! Can help you run in your new ride as well lol...

So ONz, then the ICE setup will be billed to you directly :D:thumbsu:

Then who gonna pay for my ICE setup? :(

• 2 weeks later...

bro... can pm me the workshop address or contact??

I first got the AMG logo decal from my decal supplier. You can choose to print AMG, Mercedes, anything you want to, or leave the caliper blank. Thereafter, I took the decal to the spray shop and they stuck it on the caliper before spraying the final coat of sealant. The spray job took close to 6 hours. Here are the contacts for both shops:

Decal

Tang: 97261416.

Blk 276 Bukit Batok East Avenue 4 #02-118

Singapore 650276

Spray

Y2K Audio Design

Ah Lee: 96377738

13 Sin Ming Industrial Estate Sector B #01-35

Singapore 575657