• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C&C 2nd Annivesary Party (OLD)

Guest sy69u

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Protoss

Hey guys.. where do you go to get the walkie talkie? I can't join you guys on that lunch hour that you guys going to convoy there to buy walkie.

ps, cblack, your house dammm cool. we should like crash your place soon again. heh.

**remembers cblack's face when birdie told s1 to stay his house** :offtopic:

Hi,

U can go to the WT thread to get a unit. :)

Hey guys.. where do you go to get the walkie talkie? I can't join you guys on that lunch hour that you guys going to convoy there to buy walkie.

ps, cblack, your house dammm cool. we should like crash your place soon again. heh.

so did the deal on hee..hee hee hee birdie you want to die kelvin looking for you liao.

You can get it here:

It's T3 Bicycle Gears Pte ltd

79, Upper East Coast Road

Tel;- 62416828

Call them 2moro and check are they open.

Guest CBlack

you guys are welcome to come my place again :welcome: i got spare room mah, so no problem S1 can stay over but I was going back to my mum place that night. ;)

Guest sy69u

CBlack ]

Hey guys.. where do you go to get the walkie talkie? I can' wrote:

you guys are welcome to come my place again :welcome: i got spare room mah, so no problem S1 can stay over but I was going back to my mum place that night. ;)

wah!!! got extra room ah :sex: ??? u charge by 2 hours or must over-night? :3some: :sex:?? hehehehehehehe

Guest sy69u

Jeff Keng ]

s1 ]

tonight event disappointed lei, sgmerc can do much better then them lor! shame shame

who' wrote:

i agree totally!!

plus if sgmerc organise, won' wrote:

Haha... next time don't anyhow smile at ah pek...

I'm so sorry didn't come to your rescue...

ya man, next time dont anyhow smile to old men or to men u dont know. especially in clubs, pubs & parties. u know lah these men when they r high. got balls to take corner at 90 kph also. hahahahaha