• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C&C 2nd Annivesary Party (OLD)

Guest sy69u

yalah. the other day at st james, we all look like bouncers or valet attendent lah.

think back really look like one lor, simon got so many car key hanging on his neck too.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenvid

Since it is customary that after every main event there's a sub event,

Can we start planning what we going to do after the party?

chiong St James again ? shoot to KL for supper ? Go Changi for seafood & buio 1.5s ?

prata/tea halia at Hakim ?

Cant believe we will just break out & go home lor...so mai tu liao...

;D

i think we can wear the name tags given on that day of our dinner to distinguish ourselves from the rest of the crowd,

if we're not wearing the club t-shirt.

Bro Jeff, we can wear nice shirt with a jacket, go w/o a tie for that smart casual look and when its time to go, just drop that jacket and we're ready to boogie the town red!!

Guest sy69u

errr... think name tag will be odd too. dont want other ppl to call us by our nick or really know our name.

i've been to the official opening & 1st anniversary of mercedes benz centre. the ppl i see there looked damn atas. i suggest we be cool & let them want to join our club. dont need to ask them to join our club. we show them we are a very fun club with loads of activities.

dash suggestion on jacket over shirt sounds good. i suggest we wear jeans, shirt & jacket. we will look even cooler. must dress to kill mah.

Guest sy69u

Unlike Sy69, i hardly get a chance to wear my suit except dinner.

You guys serious wanna wear suit?

bro, if given a choice, i would rather not wear a suit at all. damn leceh, especially if going overseas. but then its work so bo pian.

if u guys need a suit, i suggest u dont buy it over the rack. go tailor made. it fits better & u will look smarter. pm me if u need a very good suit tailor.

So what is it now, Jacket? Suit? hope we are not the weird group, had attened a dinner, saw a group of guys in Jean / T shirt but the rest of us all suit, look funny. We wont want to disgrace our club nor C&C , right?

Guest Cklasse

Since it is customary that after every main event there's a sub event,

Can we start planning what we going to do after the party?

chiong St James again ? shoot to KL for supper ? Go Changi for seafood & buio 1.5s ?

prata/tea halia at Hakim ?

Cant believe we will just break out & go home lor...so mai tu liao...

After I saw the pictures of ........, think Dav wants to go St James again. ;D

Guest sy69u

Cklasse ]

Since it is customary that after every main event there' wrote:

After I saw the pictures of ........, think Dav wants to go St James again. ;D

think about dav's issue, we should bring it to our secure 'site'. hahahahahahaha