• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C&C 2nd Annivesary Party (OLD)

Guest sy69u

Guest jenvid

sy69u ]

Cklasse ]

Since it is customary that after every main event there' wrote:

After I saw the pictures of ........, think Dav wants to go St James again. wrote:

think about dav's issue, we should bring it to our secure 'site'. hahahahahahaha

I am clean, 0mmg leh.. so no need lah...of cuz secure site then it goes wilder... keke

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cklasse

sy69u ]

Cklasse ]

After I saw the pictures of ........, think Dav wants to go St James again. wrote:

think about dav's issue, we should bring it to our secure 'site'. hahahahahahaha

The picture is Dav drinking ma....so I think he wants to drink some more......Dav, just admit it if you want to drink....I won't tell traffic police after St James. ;D

Cklasse ]

sy69u ]

Cklasse ]

think about dav' wrote:

The picture is Dav drinking ma....so I think he wants to drink some more......Dav, just admit it if you want to drink....I won't tell traffic police after St James. ;D

i'm worry for jenvid pls do it wait kana " ja Bian"

hey i forgot bros...to include jamie!

only i read the list then i realised that all the names of the gf and spouse have to be posted.

the list is maxed. how?

relac bro. 1 invite entitled to 2 pax ;D

dont 1 2 disgrace our club. thats why i suggest jeans, shirt & jacket. surely smart casual.

Its definitely cool and sud sud for guys to dress in jacket/shirt/jeans.

it spells - C H I C K M A G N E T.

its smart casual. not to informal to attend a high class function yet cool enough to hit the pubs.

and with the whole gang of us wearing that....we will stand out!

Hi

The invitation card you collect from me is for 1 pax only, they registered based on the list i given them which is the 30 pax.

Anyway, bring Jamie down and i will settle it.

thanks a mil bro!!

dont 1 2 disgrace our club. thats why i suggest jeans, shirt & jacket. surely smart casual.

Its definitely cool and sud sud for guys to dress in jacket/shirt/jeans.

it spells - C H I C K M A G N E T.

its smart casual. not to informal to attend a high class function yet cool enough to hit the pubs.

and with the whole gang of us wearing that....we will stand out!

Bro, did you see what happen to our car park this morning at about 10, cant belive my eye, i saw a superlaggo down stair. ;)

Guest jenvid

Hi

The invitation card you collect from me is for 1 pax only, they registered based on the list i given them which is the 30 pax.

thanks a mil bro!!

Dun worry lah. I have direct registered with C&C for 4 additional guests. So jamie can take my place.

Hi

thanks a mil bro!!

Dun worry lah. I have direct registered with C&C for 4 additional guests. So jamie can take my place.

KUM XIA !! :afro:

Guest gainax

guys, if not enough places to bring your spouse, let me know and i can give up my slot to you. damn project members request to meet up to discuss project on friday. :angry3:

Guest jenvid

crap I think I forgot to register for my wife too. just realized after reading dash's reply!!!!!!

2 more vacancy here after Jamie & ur missy.

Hey... I bring a bunch of babes also leh... :3some: but all married ones :surrender:

Guest millionmilebenz

Bro Kompressor, we dress to kill no problem, but if we actually SCORE (like our stud Jenvid), then we will be killed by our wives in attendence.... :death: hahaha

Guest jenvid

Bro Kompressor, we dress to kill no problem, but if we actually SCORE (like our stud Jenvid), then we will be killed by our wives in attendence.... :death: hahaha

oooooooi dun anyhow drag me into the black hole wor...me where got stud ? But I know 1 confirmed stud in the forum... :clap: