• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C&C 2nd Annivesary Party (OLD)

Guest sy69u

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S1 wants to go but no Transport lei..

I take the transport hehehe,

any kind soul willing to fetch her??

>:D

wah.....golden opportunity!! calling all the brave knights! damsel in distress! MAI TU LIAO!!! kekeke :devil2:

S1 wants to go but no Transport lei..

I take the transport hehehe,

any kind soul willing to fetch her??

:clap::clap: no sound from si men qin, hello si men qin you blind or what? :clap: :clap:

Anyway, dress to kill mean??? What you guys be wearing, tot i heard someone going with suit,some say jacket, some say Jean with shirt?? Dont want to be the odd one. :offtopic:

Anyway, dress to kill mean??? What you guys be wearing, tot i heard someone going with suit,some say jacket, some say Jean with shirt?? Dont want to be the odd one. :offtopic:

brown jean with white jacket lor same as me can la bro

Guest millionmilebenz

Wah, just realized you guys guessing all day long who was going to fetch Mdm S1! Kompressor was right, I think no one guessed that she took the 3-TONNER right?! hahahaha

To set record straight I didn't volunteer ah, S1's brother early morning sms me already ok? Saved the sms from Kel as proof, anyone want to see I'll show him this Sunday. (I think Kel thought that I going with wifey so was the safest choice. But little did he know.... hahahaha) :devil2:

P.S: S1, no matter who gets to be your driver, it is always our honour and pleasure. :iconsalut:

tonight event disappointed lei, sgmerc can do much better then them lor! shame shame

who's birthday coming ya, we do a good one invite afew of C&C team show them how to celebrate heee.

P.S: S1, no matter who gets to be your driver, it is always our honour and pleasure. :iconsalut:

haha, thanks a million for fetching me there, and 3 tonner or not,merc still swee le!!

also, must thank CBlack, ferry me around and finally send me back too! ;D

tonight event disappointed lei, sgmerc can do much better then them lor! shame shame

who's birthday coming ya, we do a good one invite afew of C&C team show them how to celebrate heee.

i agree totally!!

plus if sgmerc organise, won't have scary lao ah peks.. ::)

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

s1 ]

who' wrote:

i agree totally!!

plus if sgmerc organise, won't have scary lao ah peks.. ::)

Haha... next time don't anyhow smile at ah pek...

I'm so sorry didn't come to your rescue...

Kompressor ]

haha, thanks a million for fetching me there, and 3 tonner or not,merc still swee le!!

also, must thank CBlack, ferry me around and finally send me back too! wrote:

S1, in future dun need kel to arrange la, you can call anyone here to fetch you.

especially that one that know you "long..... enough" hee.....

Guest angela

Hey guys.. where do you go to get the walkie talkie? I can't join you guys on that lunch hour that you guys going to convoy there to buy walkie.

ps, cblack, your house dammm cool. we should like crash your place soon again. heh.

**remembers cblack's face when birdie told s1 to stay his house** :offtopic:

Hey guys.. where do you go to get the walkie talkie? I can't join you guys on that lunch hour that you guys going to convoy there to buy walkie.

ps, cblack, your house dammm cool. we should like crash your place soon again. heh.

**remembers cblack's face when birdie told s1 to stay his house** :offtopic:

:-\