• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Nano Sealant Technology

Woah! U can compete with blackmercs olreadi!

But sometimes I wash my ride 2-3 times per wk...white hard to maintain!

No choice white is always the prestige color in car world...white will make u look BIggER

Ops I mean the CAR la... Dun think too much or associate to anything else....hehehe..

Yeah agreed... Jus like me. I have been washing n polish every week myself since I collected my ride on March this year.... Nothing beat better than your own hand... Feel it, touch it.. The curvy , smoothness n sleek of HER sexy body.

Wash/wipe my car everyday.... But I'm not the one molesting her...

u r so free. envy your car.. so well maintained.

Yes.. Every weekend w/o fail. And almost every 2 day I will use a wet cloth to wipe away dust...I'm sure NO one dare to dispute me how silky smoothies is my ride....

I'm addicted to her... Hehe.

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Used Amazing Glaze on my current ride which I bought 2nd hand. The 2nd hand car dealers always do a quick dirty and unprofessional paint job to make the car look good. The paint work is uneven. So the AG product did not work as well as it could have.

For the new ride coming C&C threw in foc Nano sealant. I've seen my coleagues car and it's still looks nice and glassy after many months. Sealant I understand needs to be reapplied every 12-18 months.

Also to clarify I used other PPS with my other rides - usual spiel given to me by the provider... don't send car to car wash ... it will weaken the PPS etc ... send to us to maintain etc. Amazing Glaze told me that their PPS can wash at car wash - no issues.

hi everyone,

I notice that in some polishing center, they apply turpentine oil to clean the car.

Any one experience it on using turpentine oil to clean/wipe stubborn stain before waxing the car?

Thanks

Hard to digest

Tis is way too harsh for the paintwork.

Yeah. Dilute the vinegar if necessary. pour on a cloth and wipe or spray on the car for a while then wipe off. I use it on my wind screen as well. result is very good.

Tried this today

Interestingly, paintwork isn't as rough after washing. Almost like I've done claying.

Only e lower portion of e car is rough from e sand blasting, top part that's exposed to weather is smooth.

It's squeaky clean now. Just gotta apply protection after e wash cos it really strips whatever wax or polish that's on it.

Used quite a bit of vinegar.

Wife asked me wat I've been fingering.

My hand smells sour.

Tried this today

Interestingly, paintwork isn't as rough after washing. Almost like I've done claying.

Only e lower portion of e car is rough from e sand blasting, top part that's exposed to weather is smooth.

It's squeaky clean now. Just gotta apply protection after e wash cos it really strips whatever wax or polish that's on it.

Used quite a bit of vinegar.

Wife asked me wat I've been fingering.

My hand smells sour.

Hmm... why did your wife smell your finger?

• 3 weeks later...

I did my nano sealant with C&C when I collect my ride. Very satisfied with its performance. I have done a recoating with Sonax last week after closing to 1 year.

The things about this sealant is that it takes about 2 days to give it its maximum shine. When I collect my car after the treatment, the shine was good but after 2 days, i felt that it is better than before.

I sign up the Sonax Nano Sealant with Gabriel at Tanstarr. Need to book appointment and takes 1 day. Interior treatment included as well. Cheaper.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone heard of / tried PPS C-quartz or Optic-guard (kind of ceramic /glass coating over paint surface)? Some said it is better than C&C nano sealant. However, when comes to re-spray surface has to be treated properly for best result.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard of / tried PPS C-quartz or Optic-guard (kind of ceramic /glass coating over paint surface)? Some said it is better than C&C nano sealant. However, when comes to re-spray surface has to be treated properly for best result.

looks good but any idea how well it bond with the paint?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...