• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

P-plate/New merc drivers please stand up!

Guest funng

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend got a slk with custom blue fog lamps and a custom sgmerc logo...

are we talking abt the same friend here...........?

ai yo yours is not on this issue la wilmerc is wilmerc

my friend got a slk with custom blue fog lamps and a custom sgmerc logo...

are we talking abt the same friend here...........?

bro, wrong channel la

we mention SLK you so sensitive hor willy, relax la......

Guest angela

wah liow, u all dont flame me hor. wat do u mean any girl kena my hands, liao liao???

my car already in c&c now. think willy got involved somehow. hahahahahaha

hmmm.. i wonder who was driving behind you........................

*evil grin*

wah liow, u all dont flame me hor. wat do u mean any girl kena my hands, liao liao???

*evil grin*

ops...2 guy contacted liao fire fire liao hee....

Guest jenvid

*evil grin*

ops...2 guy contacted liao fire fire liao hee....

Huh 2 guys fire ? hey dun anyhow :2guns: :2guns:. else 9mths later celebrate children's day hor :death:

Guest funng

i know this is abit :offtopic: . but was at dempsey's on saturday. saw a sgmerc member car, w203 with a white "Mac Apple" sticker at the back. just out of curiosity, whose ride was that? ;D

Guest funng

hahaha i know who. why are you there bro? hahahahaha

was there for B&Js. then spotted it and remembered the apple. remember seeing it on one of the pics on the recent trip to msia. haha. ;D

Guest Cklasse

Wa lao eh.....been watched by so many people.

Nearly went into Ben and Jerry's too....but ended up in Dome for coffee. Please don't think something else hor....I went for coffee with colleagues.....with dick one :snglfk:.

Guest millionmilebenz

It's cool, bro. It's Dempsey Road not Geylang Lor 18, so we believe you were indeed with Walter, William, and Wesley. hahaha!

That said, all brothers/sisters here please be automatic hor. If you spot a member in a "sensitive" place, there is no need to announce it to the world in this public forum. That person may well have a valid alibi but once posted here, "jump in yellow river also cannot wash off"... :death:

Case in point - our brother SY69U, you will see him in Geylang because he lives there! :tongue1:

hahahahahaha. ya balls. my car every night will be spotted in geylang :devil2: but i know where to park so cannot kena. hahahahahahaha :ninja:

i know where too park too upz you

Guest sy69u

hahahahahaha. ya balls. my car every night will be spotted in geylang :devil2: but i know where to park so cannot kena. hahahahahahaha :ninja:

i know where too park too upz you

hahahahahaha. thanks bro. all bonafide members are welcome. hahahahahahaha :devil2: