• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

P-plate/New merc drivers please stand up!

Guest funng

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro bringit, wish to know more about life in army, meet us at coming GTG, hope you can share more with us, see ya....

bro 9339 i got my ns letter liao, i will be going to NDU, hope to see all of you soon before they cut me botak.

mine is navy not army iel, some say this is NDU mean NO Discipline Unit. very scare now, hope they dont stop me from driving to the camp. cause my dad just brought the benz for me to go camp. kinda far to travel shit.

anyone can share what the life in the navy ya??? they used to say something like the sun sand & sea sound like holiday camp lei hope not to far for it ai ya. hope i can defer or no ns at all for me.

Guest Protoss

Bro bringit, wish to know more about life in army, meet us at coming GTG, hope you can share more with us, see ya....

bro 9339 i got my ns letter liao, i will be going to NDU, hope to see all of you soon before they cut me botak.

mine is navy not army iel, some say this is NDU mean NO Discipline Unit. very scare now, hope they dont stop me from driving to the camp. cause my dad just brought the benz for me to go camp. kinda far to travel shit.

anyone can share what the life in the navy ya??? they used to say something like the sun sand & sea sound like holiday camp lei hope not to far for it ai ya. hope i can defer or no ns at all for me.

Wahaha. ;D U damm gd! ;D

I also dont know, wonder can Bro funng and Brigit help? they like finish NS liao.

Guest bringit

I also dont know, wonder can Bro funng and Brigit help? they like finish NS liao.

You haven't finish meh? You should be done with it way longer than me ;D ;D ;D

Guest sy69u

You haven't finish meh? You should be done with it way longer than me ;D ;D ;D

wah got ppl say u very old liow. chia lak. heeheehee

sy69u ]

You haven' wrote:

pat are you old people?

Kompressor ]

You haven' wrote:

pat are you old people?

bro what old people? we probably same age cause you enlisting soon

oh sorry bro CD should be relax one la, no worry

Guest Otsego

God dame it, just received letter that i will be posting to CD. shit people call it Ah Gua NS.

You so lucky go Navy.

Not sure if we can drive to camp?

So sad, got to leave my new SL 350 at home man.

Anyway even if i allow to drive my dad will not allow, he knew i whack the car cause his friend saw me racing at orchard road. dame it kapo friend

what the hell, u haven NS ar?? ??? ??? ??? ???

All Bro, how many turning 21 this year, our founder just turn 21st so good got member celebrate at Yishun Damp for him, I think next month 10th is 7070 b'day ,wondering was it 20th or 21st?

God dame it, just received letter that i will be posting to CD. shit people call it Ah Gua NS.

You so lucky go Navy.

Not sure if we can drive to camp?

So sad, got to leave my new SL 350 at home man.

Anyway even if i allow to drive my dad will not allow, he knew i whack the car cause his friend saw me racing at orchard road. dame it kapo friend

what the hell, u haven NS ar?? ??? ??? ??? ???

i smell something fishy here hmmm.... bro pat how old are you actually???

Guest bringit

All Bro, how many turning 21 this year, our founder just turn 21st so good got member celebrate at Yishun Damp for him, I think next month 10th is 7070 b'day ,wondering was it 20th or 21st?

I would be one of them. ;D

one of my friend told me those big bully dare catch you and fxxk backside. true or not? worry man.

my friend told me don't wash your backside so you wont get fXXX, cause dirty ma. not too sure to believe this ??? any bro here had advise ???

actually good idea hor, after shit dun clean. haha

im trying it now not to clean after shit for the pass 3 day liao, i think still ok lei. should be save like this.

hee.................. but always got some fly gather around me lei. How????

Guest CBlack

I am also a p-plater too and its gonna end real soon in may. ^^

Same like most of you guys here,i started driving a merc ever since i pass got my license.

henRee, then you must come to our meet up to meet all of us ;D better still, if you can, join us for our dinner this coming sat.

Guest Sareve

Hohoho ORD since last November loh! And I just took off my p-plate too! Wow Kompressor, I didn't know you drove an sl350 too, drive it down to the next meetup! Then you'll be the new p-plate SL lol, but don't race an SL man, it isn't even fast and it handles like a whale -_-" 7.2 seconds to 100 is embarrassingly slow, S350 is 7.3 seconds, essentially, Victor has a good chance of outrunning us on a track.

Don't worry about NS guys, the first few months will suck, but you'll look back and enjoy it the most, because after bmt (and ocs/sispec), you'll just be going through the monotonous drudgery of everyday camp life, it's just boring as hell. Don't worry about driving to camp too, as long as you're not a trainee, your boss will probably be overjoyed if you drove to camp, it means you can help to do all the delivery work too. You will definitely not be able to drive to camp during your first 3 months, there is no point anyway, since you will only book out on weekends and your car will be stuck there for an entire week.

Guest bringit

yayaya, his car dame fast and he got race blood in him, penang trip he drove so fast let TAXI over take him man. On track sure lose him jialat jialat.

better stay away from him.

sure or not can drive to camp? wow better please my dad and dun make him angry for the next 2 month.

Driving to camp actually depends unit to unit. Some allow, some don't. It all depends on your luck I guess. If your camp doesn't have sufficient parking space, they would say things like "No driving in allowed except commanders (Sergeants and officers)". It also depends on your relationship with the higher ups and whether they would do you a favour.