• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

P-plate/New merc drivers please stand up!

Guest funng

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sareve

Wow you've never hard to take public transport? Lol just take taxi to camp, you'll always want to maximise your bookout time. Btw, don't bother getting ezlink card before army, they will give you one when you enlist. I THINK you could buy one from any 7-11 if you really do wanna get one first though, could try asking.

Alamak! Yesterday Victor spotted me while he was taking a taxi, his taxi overtook me too :( Taxi uncles all have racing blood in them man!

Guest speckie1

9339 ]

you' wrote:

Ya Ya i think is call ezylink, get from the driver or head office of smrt ???

i don't know about army giving you an ezlink card. not in my time anyway.

you go to bus interchange or mrt stations, there are those windows in the wall, like selling tickets, that's where they sell the ezlink cards.

actually sometimes take mrt not bad, got alot of visual scenery ;) but the crowding can be bad

Sareve ]

Wow you' wrote:

Alamak! Yesterday Victor spotted me while he was taking a taxi, his taxi overtook me too :( Taxi uncles all have racing blood them man!

[/b

Thanks bro, hope you can share more with us to get us prepare.

Victor take taxi ??? ??? He sold his car ??? ??? Or going to bank to change coin,must be no parking near bank.

Guest CBlack

Thanks bro, hope you can share more with us to get us prepare.

Victor take taxi ??? ??? He sold his car ??? ??? Or going to bank to change coin,must be no parking near bank.

maybe on his way to collect his Ferrari that's why need to take taxi ;D

Guest Cklasse

Sigh...couldn't find my army boots. Wonder where did I kept them? Only saw my kevlar helmet......mmmm... ???

Wonder can we use the Touch and Go card for MRT? It seems to work like the EZ link card.

Guest quacks

Wow!

Didn't know so many of you are in your 20s... i am 22 this year, just ORDed last year. :P

To the person that's going to NDU, don't worry, once you make it thru "Hell Week", nothing is going to stand in your way. ;)

Have fun blowing up stuff underwater!

Guest Sareve

Yuck! I think the Orochi looks atrocious! I think Victor was going to collect his car after servicing, or maybe he was going somewhere where he didn't want anyone to see his car parked at :P

Wow!

Didn't know so many of you are in your 20s... i am 22 this year, just ORDed last year. :P

To the person that's going to NDU, don't worry, once you make it thru "Hell Week", nothing is going to stand in your way. ;)

Have fun blowing up stuff underwater!

Hell week what is that? why call hell my god pls dont scare me bro.

Guest bringit

C35 ]

Wow!

Didn' wrote:

It was originally called Hell Week.

Now renamed to Team Building Week.

From what I hear, you will need to go through a Medical Clearance before going through it. I'm sure you can find out more through other local forums other there. Sometimes ignorance is bliss ;)

bringit ]

Wow!

Didn' wrote:

It was originally called Hell Week.

Now renamed to Team Building Week.

From what I hear, you will need to go through a Medical Clearance before going through it. I'm sure you can find out more through other local forums other there. Sometimes ignorance is bliss ;)

anyway will see doctor to find fault on my body next week hee......down grade right, someone taught me that ha ha ha....

Guest quacks

Basically you do team activities, and the grand prize is sleep. :P

You'll miss your bed so much during that week... but fret not... still got Demo Week and Heaven Week. ;)

You'll miss your bed so much during that week... but fret not... still got Demo Week and Heaven Week. ;)

going to miss my OG once if need to stay in camp.

Guest bringit

C35 ]

You' wrote:

going to miss my OG once if need to stay in camp.

What's an OG?

i think it's like what annabel chong did ;D

eee....... dirty old man OG is "Orchard Gudang" la. anyway annabel chong my friend lei

will ask her to join us on 27th she drive a merc too ya. can start a topic on OG for her hor.....

Guest sy69u

C35 ]

i think it' wrote:

eee....... dirty old man OG is "Orchard Gudang" la. anyway annabel chong my friend lei

will ask her to join us on 27th she drive a merc too ya. can start a topic on OG for her hor.....

hahahahaha. mine too. she drives a slk. hahahahahahaha.