• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS - W204 C200 Dekitting Sale

chershen

Dear all, selling my precious ride and so these are to go:

1. C class Avantgarte Front Grille (original for pre-FL). I removed the and replaced them with the elegance grille. Asking for S$150 [LOWERED!]

2. In-car MMI (not COMAND), replaces your GPS, DVD, TV and reverse camera. You can keep your original display and this one offers a wider display. [RESERVED!]

P5160978.jpg

P5160977.jpg

Asking for S$1500. Set is at Ong Hock Chye so buyer to bear installation charges.

3. Oil filter for C200.

P5160980.jpg

Asking for S$20.

4. HID headlight. No error codes.

Asking for S$200.

5. Original front rotors. Taken off after running for about 15000km.

Asking for S$150. [LOWERED!]

6. Original springs. Taken off after only 1000km.

SMS or WHATSAPP 94510029 to discuss. Buyer to bear their own installation charges.

For those who wants to know, I am downgrading to a Jap chilli-padi. Request to OT on another thread.

Thanks.

• Like 1

You are my 偶像! where got people change car so often like you one!

dun like that say, see the trend of my cars, can see that i want to "keep mountain" already... not buying E/S class leh. my idol now is MR 555!

: P

Prices are negotiable.

2 more items for sale:

7. Original air filter (less than 50km, removed immediately after receiving car).

S$30

8. 6 bottles of MOBIL 1 0W/40 oil (meets MB approval ratings 229.3/229.5/229.51)

S$50

Hi Bro. Is the oil filter still available? Can fit above C200 right? If not wrong, should be the same... Cheers!

Bro i noticed the oil filter you are selling is A271 180 04 09. Your car is a c200Kompressor or CGI?

oil filter is still avail.

mine is CGI

Dear all, selling my precious ride and so these are to go:

1. C class Avantgarte Front Grille (original for pre-FL). I removed the and replaced them with the elegance grille. Asking for S$150 [LOWERED!]

2. Oil filter for C200.

P5160980.jpg

Asking for S$20.

3. Original front rotors. Taken off after running for about 15000km.

4. Original air filter. Taken off immediately from C&C.

P6021040.jpg

Asking for S$50.

SMS or WHATSAPP 94510029 to discuss. Buyer to bear their own installation charges.

*updated on 2 Jun 12* tks for all the queries.

Thanks.