• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic about Subaru

Guest Protoss

Ok I'm wrong. Kismet is definitely a tar bor.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

I'm not a guy!!! :startle:

But all guys will say that leh

HYM so you guy or girl?

I am a happy male lesbian.

Hi, I used to have a MY08 Subaru WRX STi 2.5 (NOT the hatchback). It's teh best car I ever owned, hands down!!!

I got the 2nd last piece of STI (untouched) left at Motor Image. The other was a test drive car.

Here's 2 pics from one of the SCS (Subaru Club Singapore) outings/photoshoot ...

339_24432759795_7720_n.jpg

339_24432789795_9360_n.jpg

Nice to meet an ex-scooby owner, saw these photos long time ago in the scooby forum.....me used to drive a 06 cockeye STi, last of the 2L batch. Very awesme ride! Still miss the g-force....

• Like 1

But all guys will say that leh

LOL! LOL! Ok ok ... The following pic is from a Scooby GALS-ONLY meet-up ... My STi and I am in there ...

To my knowledge I was the only gal from SCS forum (at that time) with an STi ... so very hard to lie about my gender la ... rest is WRX and TS ...

4278_79692754795_3413858_n.jpg

kismet, they looking for girls to attend this upcoming SGMerc meetup..

http://www.sgmerc.co...room-24th-june/

I shall try and be there ...

But from what I read there ... I think they are looking for chiobu la ... I am far from that man!!! I go there then like ... anti-climax!!! :stuff:

Also, I will remove the pic with the gals tomorrow.

Nice to meet an ex-scooby owner, saw these photos long time ago in the scooby forum.....me used to drive a 06 cockeye STi, last of the 2L batch. Very awesme ride! Still miss the g-force....

Nice to meet you here too, bro. I havent logged into the SCS forum in a long time also, I had the same nick there. LOL~

Here are a few more pics to enjoy from our SCS "Special Ops" meet-ups:

339_24432824795_1571_n.jpg

339_24432819795_1259_n.jpg

339_24432889795_5666_n.jpg

339_24432829795_1888_n.jpg

339_24432834795_2196_n.jpg

One of our Subaru Bro Wedding Convoy ...

378_33206819795_2660_n.jpg

4278_79692779795_7728718_n.jpg

Kismet, do you guys go out hunting for Ferraris a lot?

Kismet, do you guys go out hunting for Ferraris a lot?

Hi HYM! I know my limits la ... But when I used to drive the "STi", I used to get "pushed" a lot. But mainly by other Japanese makes.

In any case, the SCS (Subaru Club Sg) members used to do group trips to Pasir Gudang/Sepang tracks in M'asia to time their personal laps. I am sure they do this still. Although going to track is STILL not always safe (since people have blown their engines there before), it's as "safe" as it gets.

Pointless to race/speed in Singapore roads. I learnt that the hard way ... Sigh ... :thumbsd:

Hi HYM! I know my limits la ... But when I used to drive the "STi", I used to get "pushed" a lot. But mainly by other Japanese makes.

In any case, the SCS (Subaru Club Sg) members used to do group trips to Pasir Gudang/Sepang tracks in M'asia to time their personal laps. I am sure they do this still. Although going to track is STILL not always safe (since people have blown their engines there before), it's as "safe" as it gets.

Pointless to race/speed in Singapore roads. I learnt that the hard way ... Sigh ... :thumbsd:

very sensible..wanna let go steam just go NSHW or SIC

still got plenty of folks hanging around BMS with their 700bhp monsters leh. I thought you hunt, then can regale us with your encounters. nair mind, you can zhng your MB until can take down chery QQs, suzuki swifts and MB Vitos!

road bully :judge:

i think you on STOMP now. the QQ driver submitted video proof kena bullied by elitist rich snob from China. Time to migrate!

thats the video. cos the QQ so super exotic, the cam is installed in the headlamps one. you kena shot trying to get out before the QQ can. no road manners. cham, you prefer australia or NZ?

odds are, xiaxue is now tracking you down and exposing everything online soon. cos you bully poor QQ driver.