• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Group buy : Blackvue HD DR400G & Power Magic

kevintok

Dear SGMerc members,

I would like to arrange for a group buy for DR400 car recorder and Power Magic from Pittasoft (Korea).

For more information, check out www.blackvue.com.sg

UNITSOLD.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

PowerMagic enables the DR400 series as a surveillance camera even after the vehicle is switched off. It automatically cuts the power to DR400 unit according to the configured voltage or the configured timer. For example, the power is cut off if the voltage drops below the configured value or the configured time has elapsed to prevent the battery from being discharged.

PowerMagic.jpg

The package for this product includes :

1 x BlackVue DR400

1x Power Magic

1 x Window Mount

1 x Power Cable

1 x PC Software

1 x User Manual

1 x 16gb MicroSD Card

1 year international warranty

This package is ONLY a cash and carry deal at $360 inclusive of all charges. I can recommend an installer for installation around $30 (depend on your ride). A compulsory deposit of $50 is required to confirm your order and I will contact you directly on the transfer details. I will only proceed with the order once the quantity reaches 10. Self-collection is recommended (central/east) and will be advised later.

Please kindly add your nick/name, quantity & contact number to the ordering list. Alternatively, you can contact me at 81182365 if you have any queries to ask about this product.

Name / Quantity / Contact (PM me)

1. KEVIN/ 1 set /

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you just joined today and your first post is a GB for forum members?

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you just joined today and your first post is a GB for forum members?

You're observant! I didn't even notice it, I thought was the same guy that organized the previous GB for BlackVue.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

WB, benico!

I was one of the previous buyers! Quite confusing when members change their nick after the forum revamp.

I was the one who organised the previous group buy :)

You are not benico, I am benico, please do not impersonate me.

So kevintok is not u arh!! I thought is you :) change of nick due to new forum platform. Previously he did a group buy but somehow being block coz he is not a site sponsor.

So kevintok is not u arh!! I thought is you :) change of nick due to new forum platform. Previously he did a group buy but somehow being block coz he is not a site sponsor.

Not me bro, have been busy that's why didn't re-register... wanted to let the forum stablise first...

Wow, this is confusing. So Benico is the real Benico and kevintok is new?

....i cant help but feel responsible for all this confusion. paiseh paiseh, i just assumed kevintoh was benico cos i remembered i just missed out benico's last blackvue buy. unless benico's real name is kevin tok, i am very sorry!

Now who is who?

Both come on this GTG and we will know.

Unless both of them went for a FACE OFF operation

Those who bought from previous GB would know me as BY and my mobile number, am sure this Tok uses a different mobile number.

Sorry for all the confusuon, as i am not aware that benico organised a group buy for blackvue previously.

But i can vouch that i did organise group buys for vagsg and sgmerc forums and sold more than 100 sets of DR350 and power magic. You can check out the past threads that i had posted if in doubt.

Benico, sincere apology from me for causing this confusion. I do not have the intention of using ur nick to create this GB.

I just wanna extend this GB offer to sgmerc members.

To address the overheating issue of DR400G, pittasoft has improvised the hardware design to resolve that issue.

The latest batch of DR400G which you will get from this group buy will incorporate the new hardware design. No change to the outlook.

Sorry for all the confusuon, as i am not aware that benico organised a group buy for blackvue previously.

But i can vouch that i did organise group buys for vagsg and sgmerc forums and sold more than 100 sets of DR350 and power magic. You can check out the past threads that i had posted if in doubt.

Benico, sincere apology from me for causing this confusion. I do not have the intention of using ur nick to create this GB.

I just wanna extend this GB offer to sgmerc members.

It is very clear to me that you have the intent to use this to your favour as you did not clarify when people assumed you were me. Who here bought from a GB from kevintok? Moderators I am suggesting banning such a dishonest individual.

Benico, as mentioned previously, i do not have the intent to use your nick as a favour to this GB. Just go google and type kevintok vagsg or kevintok mercsg and check out my past threads.How should i figure out what the members mean of WB, Benico?

Hatch, may need your help to justify that you are one of the previous buyers from my GB.

Benico, as mentioned previously, i do not have the intent to use your nick as a favour to this GB. Just go google and type kevintok vagsg or kevintok mercsg and check out my past threads.How should i figure out what the members mean of WB, Benico?

Hatch, may need your help to justify that you are one of the previous buyers from my GB.

Pls chill guys.

Ive delt with Kelvin before and even recommended my friends whenever he organises a GB.

Don't think he is passing off as you bro Benico. I have never purchased from you before so i also wasn't aware that Bro Happyyoungman was referring to u.

Hope this clarifies things.

Heres the second round of GB on Blackvue in VAGSG:

http://www.vagsg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51741&highlight=blackvue