• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New Food Establishments - Yong Siak St (Tiong Bahru)

Yo MB Folks

Any plans for wkends? Cars are top on the priority list but nevertheless food is king too! Some recommendations on the new food establishments along Yong Siak St - Open Door Policy (Restaurant Name). (Oei it's not keong siak st hor...don't go to the wrong place tsk tsk) It's certainly worth every penny if you're dating a chick / pampering your CEO! Dress code wise, just be yourself & comfortable.

Other more casual places include Forty Hands, Social Haus along the same stretch...

Okay if you're clueless where abt the location, it's along the famous curry rice coffeeshop and public carpark is readily available.

(Anymore foodie places, kindly share)

Happy Wkends to all!

Rdgs,

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm into coffee, so my usual haunt is Loysel's Toy near Kallang. Free parking. Nice place to relax and chill.

Cool will check out this place for kopi siew tai.

I'm into coffee, so my usual haunt is Loysel's Toy near Kallang. Free parking. Nice place to relax and chill.

There's a new joint in Kampong Bahru called Stranger's Reunion by Ryan Tan, winner of SNBC and placing 3rd in World Latte Art Championship.

You have a kopi machine at home ? :)

Cool will check out this place for kopi siew tai.

Bro this type atas kopi. Ethiopian Yirgacheffe beans lah then choose espresso or drip, got bean profile, bean roasting style sibeh complicated..

yeap I've tried Strangers Reunion once.. had their espresso.. one of the best I've had in Singapore so far!

If you guys are looking for a more upmarket Yakun experience, Oriole has opened a branch near the infamous Keong Saik St (near Hotel 81), and they serve excellent kaya toast with free range soft boiled eggs. :)

g8crasher - yeah I got kopi machine at home. Bacchi Espresso machine :)

yeap I've tried Strangers Reunion once.. had their espresso.. one of the best I've had in Singapore so far!

If you guys are looking for a more upmarket Yakun experience, Oriole has opened a branch near the infamous Keong Saik St (near Hotel 81), and they serve excellent kaya toast with free range soft boiled eggs. :)

g8crasher - yeah I got kopi machine at home. Bacchi Espresso machine :)

The one along Jiak Chuan yeah. My good friend is inside roasting kopi haha. :D Will drop by one day, been wanting to go see what he's up to.

If you r a foodie & like tapas, Esquina a few doors down is pretty decent. They use a cO2 canister to make their sangria so the end result is pretty creamy.

The one along Jiak Chuan yeah. My good friend is inside roasting kopi haha. :D Will drop by one day, been wanting to go see what he's up to.

If you r a foodie & like tapas, Esquina a few doors down is pretty decent. They use a cO2 canister to make their sangria so the end result is pretty creamy.

Thanks!

Put time! May gtg, we go there for tea dance then proceed to meetup? :)