• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

5k wheel rotation

Sam

Staggered + unidirectional = simple left/right swapping

Staggered + directional + symmetrical = slightly more work but left/right swapping still possible

Staggered + directional + asymmetrical = all four wheel lock in position, can save tire rotation money and time.

I know some thrifty mar see lee owners doing this :lol:

marseelee.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway, just sideline a bit, go for wheel rotation require booking or not??? Can just drive in??? I want to go for my 5K wheel rotation as well as realignment to rid the slight veer left problem. C&C Ubi can do these rite???

Anyway, just sideline a bit, go for wheel rotation require booking or not??? Can just drive in??? I want to go for my 5K wheel rotation as well as realignment to rid the slight veer left problem. C&C Ubi can do these rite???

I went to Alexandra for this and no booking required. Drive-in...

Hi friends! I hit my 5k last week and did the tire rotation. It's just a drive in thingy, no appointment needed.

At the same time, they pumped the tires with some special air that's supposed to increase the life of your tire for free. And if I am not mistaken, as long as you do this during your initial 5k rotation, all subsequent special air pumping at 5k rotations are free ... Something to that effect anyway ...

In any case, if free why not make use la ... Hahahaha ... :lol:

Oh ya, the air thingy was free with a voucher/coupon thingy C&C put together with your Merc user manual stuff when you get your car.

Also, if you complete the survey that was in the same manual thingy, and send it to them, they send you a Merc keychain. It's worth $16 at their store ...

But ... I think they only put the survey in random cars cos my dad didn't get the survey form when he collected his new car 2 weeks after I collected mine ...

Hi friends! I hit my 5k last week and did the tire rotation. It's just a drive in thingy, no appointment needed.

At the same time, they pumped the tires with some special air that's supposed to increase the life of your tire for free. And if I am not mistaken, as long as you do this during your initial 5k rotation, all subsequent special air pumping at 5k rotations are free ... Something to that effect anyway ...

special air should be nitrogen, rite? :) supposed to have lower rate of leakage, among the benefits...

my ride just hit 3.9K, after 4 months of driving, so still have not gone for this rotation yet!

• Like 1

Actually nitrogen gas for tyres has not much real benefits, and is not worth the extra money. Of course if CnC gives free top up then why not.

Dont forget, normal atmospheric air is already made up of 78% nitrogen....

Are you a pure sci student? U sounded like one :x

Took the pic frm autobacs previously...

• Like 1

Stock rim?

On stock rim when doing the 5k rotation.?

I did my 5k rotation with aftermarket rims, no question asked and they filled it with nitrogen. Costs about $30, cant rmb...

Also, they stick this small square sticker with the letter 'N' near the valve cap on all fours, I think its to indicate nitrogen.... But it began peeling after a while, and turned fugly. End up I have to remove the stickers. So rmb to tell the tyre guys not to stick the stickers

special air should be nitrogen, rite? :) supposed to have lower rate of leakage, among the benefits...

my ride just hit 3.9K, after 4 months of driving, so still have not gone for this rotation yet!

Yup, its nitrogen!

I just realised ... I only collected my car at the end of May ... I hit 5k in less than 2 months ... :phew:

I got my ride tis morning and given a free voucher for 5K rotation with free nitrogen change.

My previous ride was nitrogen and tyre perform very well.

Dun talk so much lah! When you wanna change rims?

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...