• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Many accessories for sale

blackmercs

Hi, bro. I am interested in Amg chrome emblem, and the Amg belt clip. My contact 82227471

Thanks

Blackmercs, do you have any other belt clips besides the AMG ones? I need them lio... PM me!

Ok bros tml will text u & pm u guys.

Belt feeder sold to a nice gentlemen.

1) AMG chrome & black emblem

2) Coupe emblem

3) AMG belt clip - left less ten pcs

4) CF pedal sets

Item 1 to 4 can get it during april gtg. FCFS ya.

• Like 1

Mark hv u ordered yrs? The AMG front emblem!! Is not get a set from me at $45. I got 9 AMG & 2 black & white benz design, 5 minutes job to get in swap from yr stock.

f9b16450.jpg

8c4ce0b4.jpg

Is black & white design - 2 pcs only

c67f8422.jpg

This is my ride after installation

2240c58d.jpg

• Like 1

Wah l**, looks like tomorrow need to arrive early! Both front emblems look good.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Mark hv u ordered yrs? The AMG front emblem!! Is not get a set from me at $45. I got 9 AMG & 2 black & white benz design, 5 minutes job to get in swap from yr stock.

f9b16450.jpg

8c4ce0b4.jpg

c67f8422.jpg

2240c58d.jpg

One blackie 3 point star emblem goes to happyoungman. This mods confirm no alarm activated & wont void warranty. Tio bor!!

f9b16450.jpg

8c4ce0b4.jpg

c67f8422.jpg

2240c58d.jpg

I've not gotten it yet! Haha! When can meet you to get it?

By the way, able to change the BlueEfficiency emblem on the side of the car? I saw that yours says Mercedes Benz.

This is a zero dollar mod! Everyone's car would have that 'mercedes benz' emblem hidden somewhere ;)

I was referring to this. Please let me know where you found your hidden emblem or where I can get it for free! :D

post-105-0-89741000-1335758564.jpg

Bro, thanks for keeping one for me!

Lolz did u straighten it hehehe. The outside side emblem i change it to Mercedes Benz. Yes yc3333 is spot on, indeed is FOC coz i cut it from the carpet that comes with it!! Surprise???

Very surprised, you didn't tell me just now when I asked you! I thought yours came with it. Saw a few on eBay that says AMG, quite tempting.

Very surprised, you didn't tell me just now when I asked you! I thought yours came with it. Saw a few on eBay that says AMG, quite tempting.

Lolz coz i m dead tired & trying siam the rain & hook up the emblem for u. My mind is blank!!!

Lolz coz i m dead tired & trying siam the rain & hook up the emblem for u. My mind is blank!!!

Haha. Paiseh, was rushing off somewhere. Think I'll slowly source for the side emblem.

• Like 2

Haha. Paiseh, was rushing off somewhere. Think I'll slowly source for the side emblem.

U want the wording Mercedes?

U want the wording Mercedes?

I don't mind the word Mercedes, AMG also can

When mounting the front emblem, don't be a c**k like me and attach the logo without checking the orientation of the mounting piece, because there is only one correct orientation that the piece will fit the hood. I didn't check, end up the merc logo upside down. Very sian, luckily was able to pry off the logo and reattach correctly.

actually, the badge upside down also ok - then you and your passengers can see mah

haha happyyoungman you really joker. lol.

one has to appreciate the lighter side of life, or life itself would be but naught. :)

This badge is really cool! :wub:

IMG_5997.JPG

Agreed. I still hv 8 pcs waiting to be collected. No issue on warranty & insurance. Its takes only 2 mins to replace it.

Agreed. I still hv 8 pcs waiting to be collected. No issue on warranty & insurance. Its takes only 2 mins to replace it.

I want! Later I come and take. Can install for me? Pls!