• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic about Audi

Guest angela

Guest hkhamateur

Wes23 wrote:

Bro, we both have to save money... You for the birkin, me for my roof!! So not going to the dark side so soon! Besides, I love my w204! Making it more mafia looking to attract people over this bright side!

Krkrkr! :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

I ve decided to stay single liao coz follow u bro, I love my W204! Further its nt expansive fr e mthly n petrol ron95 lor! :bounce: I hope she hear me! :ear:

Ok Jedi, let's work together to bring on e bright side! :becky: :amen:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hkhamateur wrote:

I ve decided to stay single liao coz follow u bro, I love my W204! Further its nt expansive fr e mthly n petrol ron95 lor! :bounce: I hope she hear me! :ear:

May the force be with us! :)

hkhamateur wrote:

bro just tune your ride and confirm you'll love even more deep deep! :becky:

skid wrote:

bro just tune your ride and confirm you'll love even more deep deep! :becky:

Not only tuned, change hi flow cat, kleenman pro kit, c63 bodykit and grill, 19" wheels, exhaust, cf interior, ICE system, then finally tuned. Dun need to teach bro! He more familiar with you, last time he got bov and apexi exhaust and defi meter one leh! :)

Guest hkhamateur

Wes23 wrote:

Not only tuned, change hi flow cat, kleenman pro kit, c63 bodykit and grill, 19" wheels, exhaust, cf interior, ICE system, then finally tuned. Dun need to teach bro! He more familiar with you, last time he got bov and apexi exhaust and defi meter one leh! :)

Krkrkr...:peace:

Dun realli missed those above bt these real stuffs: TD05-20g, 44" Wastegate, Deatschworkz Fuel Injectors, Tomei Bell mth Uppipe/ dwnpipe, methol (Cooling mist kit) :tongue1:

The engine roar!!! :drum:

Bt its a diff class ride. I prefer nw. quiet, heavy and smooth.

hkhamateur wrote:

Krkrkr...:peace:

Dun realli missed those above bt these real stuffs: TD05-20g, 44" Wastegate, Deatschworkz Fuel Injectors, Tomei Bell mth Uppipe/ dwnpipe, methol (Cooling mist kit) :tongue1:

The engine roar!!! :drum:

Bt its a diff class ride. I prefer nw. quiet, heavy and smooth.

bro u used to drive wrx/evo?

hkhamateur wrote:

Both bro. super low mileage and super take care as used only weekends n trackg. 3 yrs old on only 14000km++ total. :Cry:

I drive your little brother! Cvr! Vf34, mines intercooler, customized piping, evc6 boost up to 1.4bar! Menthoal cooling kit. Running at around 330 to 350bhp!

Wes23 wrote:

I drive your little brother! Cvr! Vf34, mines intercooler, customized piping, evc6 boost up to 1.4bar! Menthoal cooling kit. Running at around 330 to 350bhp!

FIERCE! :becky: confirm ur car fly with so much power and low body weight

Guest hkhamateur

Wes23 wrote:

Hmhmhm.... :rockon: :thumb:

super sprint u re a monster w tat weight n output! Best to take on stock Evo n scooby! :bounce:

Sepang is a diff say liao bro. :whistle:

Hve u try PG? It'll b nicz as yr ride wil nt suffer much on those bends n sprint up after! Cool man. :first:

Guest chiaster

those 2 cars didn't mod as much when it comes to performance... i did more of handling... coilovers, strut/sway bars, negative cambering, tyres, brakes... learnt that it's more important to go through corners nicely rather than power down the straight... sepang got more corners than straights... :whistle:

skid wrote:

yours too bro? from your signature zc21 and cl7 also can mod lots lots

hkhamateur wrote:

Hmhmhm.... :rockon: :thumb:

super sprint u re a monster w tat weight n output! Best to take on stock Evo n scooby! :bounce:

Sepang is a diff say liao bro. :whistle:

Hve u try PG? It'll b nicz as yr ride wil nt suffer much on those bends n sprint up after! Cool man. :first:

Took on stock wrx and evo before. Let them smell my smoke last time. Cause I'm only 16, ssr. With protune bbk! But got into an accident! If not I won't sell away!

kepiting1sg wrote:

Ahem!!!! Halloooo guys - This thread about AUDI hor!:hand:

oopss.. back to audi then... who likes the new audi a6? personally i think the front nice but kar zhng bo swee... :becky: