• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic about Audi

Guest angela

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dark Side is calling...

name="wmode" value="transparent">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

...and seducing...

name="wmode" value="transparent"> type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Raskie

went to Premium and look-see the A5 /S5 ... looks yummy in real-life .. the picture does not do justice ... after seeing the trims on the S5 .. the A5 looks tacky ... but the finishing and dash design is fabulous ... A5 going for $205K (with S-Line kit) and S5 going for $245 ... hmmm just sms my friend who was eyeing the Cayman to take a look at the S5 .... :love7:

Funny thing is that I went over from XF ... thot the XF looks tacky and very low quality ... :banghead:

Guest Raskie

yes .. anyone not seeing the actual car shd a trip there ... the S5 looks awesome and yummy ...

for that price, it makes the Cayman S looks under-spec ... though the raod tax will be a killer ... but then again, who cares if one is buying the S5 !!! ;)

The price of the S5 is good cos of the V8 engine u can have

yes .. anyone not seeing the actual car shd a trip there ... the S5 looks awesome and yummy ...

for that price, it makes the Cayman S looks under-spec ... though the raod tax will be a killer ... but then again, who cares if one is buying the S5 !!! ;)

Seen it on the road last week, this S5 is a real eye catcher to me :love7:, i like big coupe...

Guest Raskie

think this S5 can eat many on the road for breakfast, lunch, dinner and maybe supper too.

can't remember now ... but S5 on 4.2L running 356hp/400nm ??? man, will bring many smiles to driver ...

was there and saw 2 beri young couple (one almost like in army still ?) test-driving the coupe ... envy them ... they are actually looking at the S5 rather than the A5 ...

but like i said, on paper, it does not really look appealing ... drop down and drool .. even the inerior is right smack up there ...

Guest Raskie

Tested just now.... Power la but wifey :2guns: :asshole:

4.2L road tax and insurance will kill me.

shiok ah ? i think the quattro is quite solid :punk1:

but agree the roadtax will be a challenge :la:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...