• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic about Audi

Guest angela

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wuyiche

Hello.. my first post here.

Glad to be here.

I got a S320 in the house (dad's). ;-) but I am a die hard AUDI dude.

hey Karsoon, welcome! yes.. you're well known amongst the Vaggers! drop by for our GTG this coming sunday.. interestingly, I'm sure they'll be other merc/vag guys around..

Guest kopimonster

wuyiche ]

Hello.. my first post here.

Glad to be here.

I got a S320 in the house (dad' wrote:

hey Karsoon, welcome! yes.. you're well known amongst the Vaggers! drop by for our GTG this coming sunday.. interestingly, I'm sure they'll be other merc/vag guys around..

yea...i'm one too...hahaha

anyways...welcome on board Karsoon :welcome:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest kopimonster

Hi All,

First time posting here :clap:... Drive an Audi...... :pray:

Hope to meet up with you guys one day or join you guys for any day trip up North..

Cheers

a very warm welcome mr x :welcome:

btw, which model are you driving?

Hi All,

Hope to meet up with you guys one day or join you guys for any day trip up North..

Cheers

tks for your warm welcome bro.

I am driving now the Audi S3..

Cheers

Guest kopimonster

Hi All,

Cheers

Cheers

nice ride bro, you should drive your car down and meet the rest of the folks during the monthly gathering, they are a very friendly and warm bunch :3some:

Hi All,

Cheers

Cheers

:welcome: to SGMerc.

Do join us during our GTG, not to worry on what are you driving as long as you are fun loving like us.

Cheers

Actually I do from time to time organize day trip aka breakfast run up North. Mostly B road runs with the Audi's and Volk's. Will give you guys a shout out if there are any upcoming runs.

Cheers

Actually I do from time to time organize day trip aka breakfast run up North. Mostly B road runs with the Audi's and Volk's. Will give you guys a shout out if there are any upcoming runs.

Cheers

We use to have that pretty often years back.

That's great, many of our fomer forumer have B's very often with the Audi / VW too.

Than let me rekindle the Fire here..... :3some:

BTW, there is actually one this coming Sunday....

Do let me know if any of you guys here are keen.....It's a B-Road Luch Run to Mersing.... :thumbsup: :rockon:

Than let me rekindle the Fire here..... :3some:

BTW, there is actually one this coming Sunday....

Do let me know if any of you guys here are keen.....It's a B-Road Luch Run to Mersing.... :thumbsup: :rockon:

we are having a family outing to malacca this sunday too.....

Might bump into you if you guys setting off at GP esso....

Guest Sareve

wonders if anyone likes the Audi TT Coupe..

Nice car but i rather get TTRS... Power is excellent but $$$ :censored: :censored:.Heard it gonna cost $300 000 for a 2.5L only... Super overprice :banghead: :banghead: :censored:

wow...300k pretty ex...prolly can go for an entry level porker with that kinda money?

ENTRY level?! For 300k you can get a 996 C4S! Hell you might even be able to do better than that! You can probably get a Maser Gransport for that kinda money.

Nice car but i rather get TTRS... Power is excellent but $$$ :censored: :censored:.Heard it gonna cost $300 000 for a 2.5L only... Super overprice :banghead: :banghead: :censored:

Guest kopimonster

wow...300k pretty ex...prolly can go for an entry level porker with that kinda money?