• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMERC Driving Experience @ JOHOR CIRCUIT PASIR GUDANG 8th June 08! (OLD)

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Guest Protoss

Can you Pm me how much you paid for your C??, when it is gonna reach our shore?

Hehehe. Someone 'test water' for the the C*3 A*G liao leh.... >:D

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kel, 9339 says since you're brudder, he let you use for free! But have to share cost for:-

1). tyres

2). fuel

3). tow charges to & fro

4). track fees

5). pit crew x 2 person

6). engine oil

So you still on?::)

Can save the cost for the pit crews, my malaysian Mechanic who look after those car for me will be there if you guys are using it. Let me know in advance as their will need about a week or 2 to get those car ready.

Guest Protoss

u know la 9339, quiet type, behind him full of bullets.

dun play play hor, we always talk about Godzilla, maybe behind he own a T-Rex you also dun know.

Yeap. Agreed fully. :D

Guest Protoss

Maybe3 must list out the model, k here it goes,

1) S15

2) EK4

3) DC5

4) EF9

Very nice of Bro Randy to lent out his track car. :laugh:

So Kel taking the S15? :o

Guest jenvid

dun play play hor, we always talk about Godzilla, maybe behind he own a T-Rex you also dun know.

In this forum hor... still water runs deep into the abyss....

Like they empty vessel makes the most noise.. kekeke..

Guest Protoss

In this forum hor... still water runs deep into the abyss....

Like they empty vessel makes the most noise.. kekeke..

Pattern many many liao leh..... I drain your swimming pool than u know. Kekeke >:D

Latest Update

SGMerc Driving Experience @ Sepang

Date: 9th June 08, Monday

Venue: Sepang

Closing Date: 15th May 2008 (2359)

Confirmed Tracker's Name Lists:

1). Jeff Keng

2). Kompressor

3). Victor

4). MMB

5). CBlack

6). 9339

7). Protoss

8 ). C55

9). C35

10). Jenvid

11). Saab

12). Sareve

13). Jenvid's friend +1

14). 7070

15).

16.)

17).

18).

19).

20).

TBC Trackers List

1). Willy

2). Otsego

3). W203 X 5

4). JGoh

5). Jenvid's friend + 2

6). Jenvid's friend + 3

7). Jenvid's friend + 4

8 ). Jenvid's friend + 5

Watcher Name List:

1) Kompressor brother x 2 (Driving)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Tracker - Chargerable (be it your own car or sharing)

Watcher - Free

SORRY GUYS, HAVE TO OPT OUT THIS TIME ROUND, REALISE THAT WEEK HAVE ACTIVITIES WITH REGARDS WITH MISSY, GOING ON TOUR, HER SPECIAL DAY LA, TKS 9339 for OFFERING YOUR TRACK CAR.

bro, would love to go. can i put my name in 1st but if suddenly cant make it on that day, any penalty?

Penalty is :asshole: :la: :3some:

Guest sy69u

bro, would love to go. can i put my name in 1st but if suddenly cant make it on that day, any penalty?

Penalty is :asshole: :la: :3some:

only tat ah?? ok lah. but please be more gentle then last time hor..... :censored:

Guest sy69u

yes kompressor. i feel & sympathize for you. thats why i took my name out or didnt even put my name in as i do not know my schedule then. hope all bros here understand tat its not easy to organise an event, especially if u need to to pay upfront & takes a couple of months to book.

Or another suggestion, those which wanted to take part,pls pay a $150 as deposit to cfm your place, balance we will collect few day before actual track day, if you cant make it on track day, you can sell your place to someone yourself to minimise your deposit lost. We all are ADULT, must understand our organiser effort to arrange such event at a non profit and salary status and pay for own mistake.

Committee, pls follow up.

Latest Update

SGMerc Driving Experience @ Sepang

Date: 9th June 08, Monday

Venue: Sepang

Closing Date: Sat 10th May 2008

Confirmed Trackies Name Lists:

1). Jeff Keng

2). Kompressor

3). Victor

4). MMB

5). CBlack

6). 9339

7). Protoss

8 ). C55

9). C35

10). Jenvid

11). Saab

12). Sareve

13). Jenvid's friend +1

14). 7070

15).

16.)

17).

18).

19).

20).

TBC Trackers List

1). Willy

2). Otsego

3). W203 X 5

4). JGoh

5). Jenvid's friend + 2

6). Jenvid's friend + 3

7). Jenvid's friend + 4

8 ). Jenvid's friend + 5

Watcher Name List:

1) Kompressor brother x 2 (Driving)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Tracker - Chargerable (be it your own car or sharing)

Watcher - Free

Collection of $$$ is on Sat 10th May 2008. Estimate is S$260 (base on 30 drivers).

Time/Location will be inform soon. Please note that HotStuff Magazine will be there to cover this major event. Let's make this happen!!!Cheers All :clap:

Can save the cost for the pit crews, my malaysian Mechanic who look after those car for me will be there if you guys are using it. Let me know in advance as their will need about a week or 2 to get those car ready.

i would be keen to track as well if you would allow me to use your S15/DC5 (sharing cost of course).

trying to track in my snail-slow car will be very depressing...

Please note that track car is unlike your daily car. The cars are harsh & loud, shifting gears is not easy, and the ride is hard.

Track cars are not for rental to newbies, especially for members that have never gone on a track, not to mention racing.

You need to have experience of at least a few years driving around the track, before you even think about driving these track cars.

These are just some of my personal comments.

Guest speckie1

Please note that track car is unlike your daily car. The cars are harsh & loud, shifting gears is not easy, and the ride is hard.

Track cars are not for rental to newbies, especially for members that have never gone on a track, not to mention racing.

You need to have experience of at least a few years driving around the track, before you even think about driving these track cars.

These are just some of my personal comments.

agree with Jeff. better to try your car and something that you're familiar with first, and slowly learn the corners and racing lines before trying out a more powerful/customized car or consequences could be dire.

do remember motorsports is dangerous.

There's a thousand things i could tell you about track car driving. Basic things that you need to know is what if, example what to do if you're in a crash? What to do if your car is on fire? etc etc etc? Now let's talk about driving, racing experience? Must know the basics like heel & toe, trial braking, where's your braking marker, stuff like that. My advise is "Better learn to walk before learn to run". Not so easy one bro! :tazzie: