• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AMG belt clip & rear emblem

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs
hey mate!!! sorry i kinda MIA from this list.... yup i'm still gonna take my piece! but can i do it on the weekends too? because i work at Novena and stay in Hougang so it's a pretty long drive away from me! LOL!

Sure mate!! Your contact nos?

Guest blackmercs
blackmerc' date=' i want the amg logo.. will contact u once i m back to spore after 12 mar.[/quote']

Ok buddy, bring a tub of pineapple tart for exchange ai mai. No warranty hor buy at yr own risk!! Chrome??

Guest arshavin

haha.. pineapple tart i need ask my in law 1st.

u decide which color is better to replace that long kompressor.

i plan to change the rear words into C180K (left side) AMG (right side).

haha. help me with the installation too?

Guest blackmercs
haha.. pineapple tart i need ask my in law 1st.

u decide which color is better to replace that long kompressor.

i plan to change the rear words into C180K (left side) AMG (right side).

haha. help me with the installation too?

Confuse!! Yr left side is already C180 K rite? U plan to change to? K180 C? I can help but risk is on you hor.

Guest blackmercs

Ok folks!! The long waited belt clip is back for sale. FCFS no reservation except for those regulars due to is tough to meetup with buyers. Strictly self collection at blk 523 bukit batok (650523) after 7pm during weekdays. For weekends please pm me or post yr hp nos here. Will contact u the timing of collection. If not during Lai kopi session or gtg (if stocks is available). For those pm me previously from the old website, paisei i didnt have yr infro anymore. So please put down yr name if still interested.

A) AMG belt clip- qty 35pcs -$10 per pce (ONE PCE only) - PLEASE NOTE!! Dont drive without buckle up!!! Buy it at yr own risk!!!

a6f5d1f3.jpg

1) ravikiran - 2 pcs

2) Odrbenz - 2 pcs - collected

3) Desmondtoo - 1 pce

4) GTC180 - 2 pcs - collected!! Nice rims

5) Chiaster - 1 pce

6) Mvdennis - 1 pce

7) Alv - 2 pcs

9) Kueitutu - 1 pce

B) AMG rear emblem $15 each - only 2 pcs of chrome / black. Dimenision 19cm by 2 cm.

3ec28f24.jpg

C) Coupe emblem $18- only 2 pcs - chrome

2d4eae49.jpg

Guest zerod

bro i interested.. i can deal with u the black AMG emblem tomorrow night 7pm at ur place.. cos i same area as u but 400+ blk #... ;D

will pm u my hp... sms me if its not available thks...

Guest subaru67

me also thinking if get the chrome emblem, put where as left is C180 liao, right is CGI... if dun remove than stick where/? hahahahah hmmmm or side of car

Guest blackmercs
me also thinking if get the chrome emblem' date=' put where as left is C180 liao, right is CGI... if dun remove than stick where/? hahahahah hmmmm or side of car[/quote']

Stick on the forehead, CGI is fierce.

me also thinking if get the chrome emblem' date=' put where as left is C180 liao, right is CGI... if dun remove than stick where/? hahahahah hmmmm or side of car[/quote']

Then you buy 2 pce to replace the blue efficiency tag on the side lor.

[attachment=205]MBbelogo.jpg[/attachment]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blackmercs

Update - 13/3

1) AMG belt clips - 18 pcs - stocks running low

2) AMG emblem - black / chrome - Sold out!! New batch coming in. Do shout out if u want it coz getting only few pcs.

3) Coupe - 2 pcs

• 3 weeks later...

Update - 30/03/2012

AMG clip stock running low.

AMG emblem - 3 pcs chrome / 2 pcs black (new batch)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi blackmercs,

Do you still have the AMG Belt clip?

If yes, please sms me at 84269090 and I can pick it up from u at the gathering this afternoon..

Thanks...

Yes i do hv, is FCFS coz the stock is low. Come early shout out for my nick coz this gathering expected huge turn up.

Lol 430pm you prolly last in Q. It's 4pm, and I think blackmercs usually much earlier.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Got the thing that I wanted..

Thanks for showing me your beautiful BBS rim...

No worries, I'll call you if I decide to downsize!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Hi blackmercs,

Do you still have the AMG Belt clip?

If yes, please sms me at 84269090 and I can pick it up from u at the gathering this afternoon..

Thanks...

Hi nice meeting u & thanks for the support for grabbing 3 pcs of the AMG clips which now left only 5 pcs. Btw nice E class!!