• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AMG belt clip & rear emblem

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs

Ok folks!! The long waited belt clip is back for sale. FCFS no reservation except for those regulars due to is tough to meetup with buyers. Strictly self collection at blk 523 bukit batok (650523) after 7pm during weekdays. For weekends please pm me or post yr hp nos here. Will contact u the timing of collection. If not during Lai kopi session or gtg (if stocks is available). For those pm me previously from the old website, paisei i didnt have yr infro anymore. So please put down yr name if still interested.

A) AMG belt clip- qty 35pcs -$10 per pce (ONE PCE only) - PLEASE NOTE!! Dont drive without buckle up!!! Buy it at yr own risk!!!

a6f5d1f3.jpg

1) ravikiran - 2 pcs

2) Odrbenz - 2 pcs

3) Desmondtoo - 1 pce

4) GTC180 - 2 pcs - collected!! Nice rims

5) Chiaster - 1 pce

6) Mvdennis - 1 pce

7) Alv - 2 pcs

9) Kueitutu - 1 pce

B) AMG rear emblem $15 each - only 2 pcs of chrome / black. Dimenision 19cm by 2 cm.

3ec28f24.jpg

C) Coupe emblem $18- only 2 pcs - chrome

2d4eae49.jpg

• Like 1

Guest blackmercs
Tempted to change my Kompressor to the AMG emblem.

Swing by to my place tonite to view the items in flesh :). No obligation!! Chrome or black? Debage using an old credit card will do the job.

Guest markcwq

Swing by to my place tonite to view the items in flesh :). No obligation!! Chrome or black? Debage using an old credit card will do the job.

If I continue getting poisoned by you, I'll become bankrupt soon! Got do FOC installation for me? Will SMS you if dropping by.

Guest blackmercs

If I continue getting poisoned by you, I'll become bankrupt soon! Got do FOC installation for me? Will SMS you if dropping by.

Alamak mine is those five cents or ten cents cheapo mods leh. U not afraid i can debaged for u on the spot!! U want chrome AMG rite?

Guest markcwq

Alamak mine is those five cents or ten cents cheapo mods leh. U not afraid i can debaged for u on the spot!! U want chrome AMG rite?

Yes, the chrome AMG one. I just gave you a call. Am around your area.

Guest blackmercs

Thank you!!

eb1a4ea2.jpg

Guest markcwq

Thank you!!

eb1a4ea2.jpg

So fast upload? It looks great! Gives the whole rear end a whole different feel.

Anyone who is still considering, just go for it. Cheap and fast mod which affects the whole astatic feel of the car. Looks way cooler compared to the Kompressor emblem. Snap them fast before they're all sold!

Guest blackmercs

Wow! On the spot... Steady lah!

Yap markcwq is really fast hand fast leg!! Chop chop mod!!!

Guest markcwq

Wow! On the spot... Steady lah!

Yap markcwq is really fast hand fast leg!! Chop chop mod!!!

Want to mod just mod, don't think especially when it comes to this kind of five cents ten cents mod.

Guest mvdennis

hey mate!!! sorry i kinda MIA from this list.... yup i'm still gonna take my piece! but can i do it on the weekends too? because i work at Novena and stay in Hougang so it's a pretty long drive away from me! LOL!

KNN, i request to replace the kompressor logo to AMG logo as an option when i booked my ride and was charged $100.00!!!!

Kana sliced by c&c jialia jialia..... :(

[attachment=199]amglogo.jpg[/attachment]

Guest blackmercs
KNN, i request to replace the kompressor logo to AMG logo as an option when i booked my ride and was charged $100.00!!!!

[attachment=199]amglogo.jpg[/attachment]

Ouch!! I feel for you too!! Hope u are using service credit for payment!!

Ouch!! I feel for you too!! Hope u are using service credit for payment!!

Pay cash when i collect my ride last year...... :oops:

i asked my SE.. my SE say die & die dont do that already...

Guest markcwq

It's okay, there's the $15 Blackmercs option if your SE doesn't want to do it for you!

You HENG ARHH.... Or else like me kana carrot head!