• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

What car do you drive before yr new C Class?

Guest grey3443

Guest nightfly

Suzuki 800 to Nissan March to Honda Accord Coupe to BMW320i to Hyundai Elantra to Rover 416 to Rover 620 to Toyota Camry to Mazda MX5 to C180K and soon to C Coupe (over a period of 28 years).

Guest blackmercs

nightfly wrote:

Suzuki 800 to Nissan March to Honda Accord Coupe to BMW320i to Hyundai Elantra to Rover 416 to Rover 620 to Toyota Camry to Mazda MX5 to C180K and soon to C Coupe (over a period of 28 years).

Honda Accord coupe!!! Nice, i doubt they reach our shore!!!

hyundai getz -> honda city -> Honda Integra -> subaru WRX -> honda s2000 -> C180k

still missing my s2000, all my buddies commented that i am too young to drive a merc, should have kept the s2000, but i think practicality rules...

btw, am 29 this year....

s2000 FTW

IMG_0537.jpg

thy yellow coloured words on the floor complements ur s2000 yellow colour but does not do any justice to ur F&F ride.. :lol:

edmund wrote:

hyundai getz -> honda city -> Honda Integra -> subaru WRX -> honda s2000 -> C180k

still missing my s2000, all my buddies commented that i am too young to drive a merc, should have kept the s2000, but i think practicality rules...

btw, am 29 this year....

s2000 FTW

IMG_0537.jpg

Guest vt5sport

nightfly wrote:

It was '78 coupe mate in bright red and looked somewhat liked this one :becky:

1976_Honda_Accord_2.jpg

Owned quite a few of these in the past. It's was a damn good car during it's time. Sadly, Accords hv fallen on the wayside since the 90s.

edmund wrote:

btw, am 29 this year....

s2000 FTW

IMG_0537.jpg

...yr s2000 makes me drool ...will take me a lot of tears 2 give tis beauty up...:shocked:...

Mi little history...

..Nissan Pulsar...Suzuki Swift...Honda Civic...Mitshibushi Lancer...Nissan Ceifero...Mazda 3... Merc C Coupe... Next yr.. Hopefully a BMW SoftTop...:becky:

Guest hkhamateur

edmund wrote:

btw, am 29 this year....

s2000 FTW

IMG_0537.jpg

Nicz ....dude! :thumb:

Make enquiry much earlier b4 comitted to Scooby STI coz needed indent basis! :Cry:

Guest subaru67

ChoCs wrote:

...yr s2000 makes me drool ...will take me a lot of tears 2 give tis beauty up...:shocked:...

Mi little history...

..Nissan Pulsar...Suzuki Swift...Honda Civic...Mitshibushi Lancer...Nissan Ceifero...Mazda 3... Merc C Coupe... Next yr.. Hopefully a BMW SoftTop...:becky:

wa u wanto upgrade soooo fast to bmw softop ah

Guest arshavin

My next car hopeful spec -

4 door sedan

Whole piece of sunroof

ILS

AMG Rims n kit

Similar Command Online inside cabin

Smart / Dynamic Handling packages

Still a CAT A COE car

Will there be such a car