• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

La Kopi + TCSS Part 5

Guest chiaster

Guest blackknight

Tud Tud wrote:

sianz................. just finish OT and feeling very shag out...

At 8pm, I keep telling myself to finish by 10pm so I can join, but it's just too much to handle alone.

See you guys on sunday instead...

You miss out on the super duper nicez 6008 chicken wings and the cool cool chiaster drinks!!:whistle:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tud Tud

blackknight wrote:

You miss out on the super duper nicez 6008 chicken wings and the cool cool chiaster drinks!!:whistle:

sunday got another free round of pok kay wings and drinks at carpark not?

Guest blackknight

NewC180 wrote:

Great meetup! SGMerc 有前途 lio! Paiseh got to leave early to be a good hubby. Haha!

Great to have met you.....hopefully your OC was still happy with the supper..:whistle:

Guest NewC180

blackknight wrote:

Great to have met you.....hopefully your OC was still happy with the supper..:whistle:

Nice to meet old faces and new faces too. In case anyone wants to know, the mee goreng is slightly better than the seafood hor fun, but nothing fantastic. Good if you're hungry though. Haha!

Guest jhun_4040

blackknight wrote:

Sorry guys and gals...this is the correct CHICKEN WINGS picture..

Grilled_Chicken_Wings.jpg:becky:

Is this really from the restaurant one ???

Nevertheless !! HEll of a fun time !!!!!!!

Well ! Bro blackknight was right . Once I'm free I'll start to post . Great turn out tonight ! Thanks bro chiaster for organizing and the drinks . Nice place to hang out except a bit of stuffy . Hope those that attended newbies or lao chiao enjoyed as much as I did .

Our next tcss orkanizer is bro blackknight as voted by tcss committee . For those bros or sis that are interested to tcss with us , do keep track on next tcss post swinging by bro blackknight . Hoping to see a bigger group next session . Meanwhile let's look forward to our monthly gtg which falls on this Sunday . Cya guys ! Cheers !:hand:

Guest chiaster

great turnout tonight! really glad that we've got such a lively variety of like-minded individuals in sgmerc! :becky: just to add that bro blackmercs and bro desmond chipped in for the drinks at the end too! generous fellas! :thumb: hope everyone enjoyed themselves and went away happy! i'm certain bro blackknight won't let us down with the next session! see you guys soon! :bounce:

Guest blackknight

chiaster wrote:

great turnout tonight! really glad that we've got such a lively variety of like-minded individuals in sgmerc! :becky: just to add that bro blackmercs and bro desmond chipped in for the drinks at the end too! generous fellas! :thumb: hope everyone enjoyed themselves and went away happy! i'm certain bro blackknight won't let us down with the next session! see you guys soon! :bounce:

wa! This is more stress than when I was nominated NMP...my biggest regret is " Not being able to bring my parents to CnC when I was elected":whistle:

Guest lightning

blackknight wrote:

wa! This is more stress than when I was nominated NMP...my biggest regret is " Not being able to bring my parents to CnC when I was elected":whistle:

well bro blackknight...you can now show your filial piety & love to all your sgmerc bros since you have now been elected...we look fwd to the next exciting la-kopi tcss session ~ part 6 :becky:

many thanks to bro chiaster... having to take care of the bros and his gf at the same time...not easy and can understand :thumb:...thanks for the drinks :lol:

thanks also to bro 6008...great chicken wings (taste) although it looks rather different from the pic that bro blackknight posted earlier :tongue1:

thanks to all the bros that support the tcss session :bounce:

those cannot make it last nite...see you tomorrow at Kallang @4.30pm :music:

Bro YapST was right . The wings are at $3.80 a pc + 10% + 7% . Its abit dear for that kind of taste (not JQ's):bounce:. Next round hope to have some better taste and looks chicken wings (bro blackknight's job) Nevertheless , I like the place and atmosphere .:becky:

E-CAB wrote:

Couldn't make it last night. Hope to meet up next time

It's ok bro . Next round will be Sunday's gtg . Or you will have to tune in for TCSS 6 by bro blackknight . Cheers !

blackmercs wrote:

Kum sia all, nice company especially the shim. U know who u are!! Btw anyone saw Mr & Mrs Goh?

Mr Goh saw our outrageous post of pictures which supposed to be jokes and banned MrsGoh from attending . Ok .... This is also joking only hah !:bounce:

Guest blackknight

6008 wrote:

It's ok bro . Next round will be Sunday's gtg . Or you will have to tune in for TCSS 6 by bro blackknight . Cheers !

Mr Goh saw our outrageous post of pictures which supposed to be jokes and banned MrsGoh from attending . Ok .... This is also joking only hah !:bounce:

I thought today will have no 6008 posts....but

I WAS WRONG!!:becky:

6008 wrote:

Well ! Bro blackknight was right . Once I'm free I'll start to post . Great turn out tonight ! Thanks bro chiaster for organizing and the drinks . Nice place to hang out except a bit of stuffy . Hope those that attended newbies or lao chiao enjoyed as much as I did .

Our next tcss orkanizer is bro blackknight as voted by tcss committee . For those bros or sis that are interested to tcss with us , do keep track on next tcss post swinging by bro blackknight . Hoping to see a bigger group next session . Meanwhile let's look forward to our monthly gtg which falls on this Sunday . Cya guys ! Cheers !:hand:

blackknight wrote:

I thought today will have no 6008 posts....but

I WAS WRONG!!:becky:

Bro . I already admitted defeat since I reached home last night . Sigh..... Forgive me pls .... Bro Arsenal ! Where are you ? Waiting for you to bombard me too . Hahaha .......:bounce:

Ok . I'll make this my last post for today as request for me to stop posting . Chao !

Guest lightning

i thot i saw ESM (Emeritus .... something something) last nite at the beer garden when we walked in? his height cannot siam one lah... :pound:

...maybe my eyes are playing trick or am i hallucinating :becky: