• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

La Kopi + TCSS Part 5

Guest chiaster

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jarebbsg wrote:

Free Wings? Looks good

Wow ! That chicken wings post of bro blackknight attract virgins . Wow ! Wow ! Welcome bro Jarebbsg and well done bro blackknight !

Guest DarkAv

6008 wrote:

Wow ! That chicken wings post of bro blackknight attract virgins . Wow ! Wow ! Welcome bro Jarebbsg and well done bro blackknight !

Some say song is the international language that connects people over the world but in this club... I think food is THE language :hungry:

DarkAv wrote:

Some say song is the international language that connects people over the world but in this club... I think food is THE language :hungry:

You can say that again but must plus kopi . Btw you like to be sweeper right ? This Friday night you can be already . I reckon we need to break into 2 convoy as there are abt 16 cars so far . So 2 sweepers , the other sweeper will be bro blackmercs and 1 of the lead will be bro chiaster . I suggest dragon head to be the other lead . Cheers !:hand:

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

You can say that again but must plus kopi . Btw you like to be sweeper right ? This Friday night you can be already . I reckon we need to break into 2 convoy as there are abt 16 cars so far . So 2 sweepers , the other sweeper will be bro blackmercs and 1 of the lead will be bro chiaster . I suggest dragon head to be the other lead . Cheers !:hand:

Seems like we needs WTs, anyone can bring 4 sets or more? My WT not too sure is working.

DarkAv wrote:

Hokkien : jia si hock , pua si pock . So just enjoy the food and eat ! Huat ah !

Guest blackknight

6008 wrote:

lai lai lai! Wings plus drinks and mushroom chicken too...compliment of Bro 6008:becky:

blackknight wrote:

lai lai lai! Wings plus drinks and mushroom chicken too...compliment of Bro 6008:becky:

Hahaha..... Smart of you :heh:! Shouldn't be a problem except mushroom kind . Hahaha.....:nono: so far managed to catch abt 8 chickens . That means it's one wing each bro . Drinks , I'll start to collect since you request . Ill start to drink more Water , otherwise not enough output for collection . Hahaha .....:pound:

Guest blackknight

6008 wrote:

Hahaha..... Smart of you :heh:! Shouldn't be a problem except mushroom kind . Hahaha.....:nono: so far managed to catch abt 8 chickens . That means it's one wing each bro . Drinks , I'll start to collect since you request . Ill start to drink more Water , otherwise not enough output for collection . Hahaha .....:pound:

but bro 6008, yours is 9cm right?:shocked:

blackknight wrote:

but bro 6008, yours is 9cm right?:shocked:

Yes bro . But there are so much ppl attending . 9cm also cannot produce that much in one shot right ? Hehehe .... :bounce:

Guest jtang

blackmercs wrote:

Seems like we needs WTs, anyone can bring 4 sets or more? My WT not too sure is working.

What kind of WT? I have a Motorola GB2000 set with VAGSG frequecies.

Guest NewC180

Date: 24th June 2011 (Friday)

Time: 9.30pm

Start point: Kallang Carpark F

End point: Labrador Park, City Beach Resort, 8 Port Road (S) 117540

1. chiaster

2. 6008

3. Blackmercs

4. Lightning

5. Desmond

6. Kepiting1sg

7. blackknight

8. blackknight friend

9. jhun_4040

10. keltanky

11. Martin

12. DarkAv

13. E-cab & wife (Bringing her for night drive then supper)

14. Jtang

15. twpin82

16. Jarebbsg

17. NewC180.... Bo Merc Wor!

blackmercs wrote:

I'll bring my 2 sets, should work with yours, tested and proven!

Guest DarkAv

6008 wrote:

Alamak, this weekend cannot help to be sweeper :Cry:. Told Chia two days ago that I have call of duty on Fri evening - biz function and able to meet you guys at end point around 10.45 to 11pm...

Guest blackmercs

lightning wrote:

i've got this set of Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radios bought from US...using Freq 462.0 ~ 467.0 MHz (22 channels)...not sure can pair up or not :confused:

http://www.motorola.com/Business/US-EN/Business+Product+and+Services/Two-Way+Radios+-+Consumers/Talkabout+T9680RSAME+Two-Way+Radio_B2B_US-EN

Most likely can lah as long as is motorola will do. We hv a professional tuner in our grps, no worries.

blackmercs wrote:

Most likely can lah as long as is motorola will do. We hv a professional tuner in our grps, no worries.

I called Nicholas but he is not able to tune those sets that I have . Those brands that i have are Kenwood TK-371s & HYT TC-700 . Both he don't have the softwares to tune . Any bros here knows what is the frequency for sgmerc so that I can get my own supplier to tune for me ? Thanks in advance !

Guest io5885

i hv always tot males are naturally borned tuners.

We love to tune the frequency to smooth gentle whining sound of thy 'engine' but overtuning at times, does lead the swelling of the 'buttons' and leads to overwhelming loud exos sound, accompanying by a complete overhaul of the gearstick. :lever:

Take care while tuning.. :bounce:

PS: Pls dun.. :banplease:

6008 wrote:

I called Nicholas but he is not able to tune those sets that I have . Those brands that i have are Kenwood TK-371s & HYT TC-700 . Both he don't have the softwares to tune . Any bros here knows what is the frequency for sgmerc so that I can get my own supplier to tune for me ? Thanks in advance !

Guest lightning

io5885 wrote:

We love to tune the frequency to smooth gentle whining sound of thy 'engine' but overtuning at times, does lead the swelling of the 'buttons' and leads to overwhelming loud exos sound, accompanying by a complete overhaul of the gearstick. :lever:

Bro... dun talk so much...put your name on the list... we can con't part 2 of the discussion tomorrow :lol:

Guest blackmercs

io5885 wrote:

These kind of tuning is for those newbies!! Oldies like to pluck papaya those curvey type is prefer.

Guest kepiting1sg

io5885 wrote:

For those whom i make u smile... :smile:

Upz my points PLEASE!! kum sia.. :wave:

Upzzz what points!!!!!!

I will ban U if U dun turn up @ tmr nite La Kopi + tcss session :lol:

Guest arsenal

Wa...so many kakis meeting tomorrow nite!

I go poh mata say got mercedes benz gangsters gethering, the leng tao is uncle batam, lor-zhu is 6008, un-tua is blackmercs. whahahahahaha......joking lah

You guys have fun!

io5885 wrote:

For those whom i make u smile... :smile:

Upz my points PLEASE!! kum sia.. :wave:

Up yours lah ! Hahaha .... ! Points ! Like unker say , fill in your nick lah . :becky: