• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

La Kopi + TCSS Part 5

Guest chiaster

Guest MrsGoh

blackmercs wrote:

Orh that's means u also love to dance too. You didn't take part in the marathon dance at Kallang rite? All my dance steps move I got it from my mum, during the caning session I realise that these moves is cool.

Just like car stuffs, when young go orchard rounding (OG) nowadays rounding at the supermarket using the trolley!! I love to round at Giant IMM, what about you?

wa, you dance steps really cool lei! :becky:

Hahaha! OG days not so long ago only lei.....when we were still driving the EF/EG/EK's..... hee hee...

now my fav rounding haunt is at bt timah plaza's ntuc.... :)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs

MrsGoh wrote:

wa, you dance steps really cool lei! :becky:

Hahaha! OG days not so long ago only lei.....when we were still driving the EF/EG/EK's..... hee hee...

now my fav rounding haunt is at bt timah plaza's ntuc.... :)

Hmmm probably I know you too, yr hubby from TCC too?

Guest MrsGoh

blackmercs wrote:

Hmmm probably I know you too, yr hubby from TCC too?

what is tcc? wa, like that can conclude you know me ah.... very clever lei....

i still clueless tho.....

Guest blackmercs

MrsGoh wrote:

what is tcc? wa, like that can conclude you know me ah.... very clever lei....

i still clueless tho.....

Coz TCC is a small community. TCC is the place to lim kopi o siew tai. Ah Bert & godfather say one!! Infact I think godfather also driving a Mercs.

Guest lightning

MrsGoh wrote:

hmmm....then i beli old or beli young ah..... those places you all mention me dunno de....hee hee...

no la, just joking, my time was also similar la like warehouse, fire, canto and later zouk (still around now....) then later on all the disco died, we went to more pubs.....

these days also cheong home only....

so sad...nobody remembers the Boilers Room (Mandarin Orchard), Studio M (Plaza - Beach Rd), Lost Horizon (Shangri-la) and Chino (Hyatt)...only the UNCLE in our midst may know :bounce:

Guest MrsGoh

blackmercs wrote:

Coz TCC is a small community. TCC is the place to lim kopi o siew tai. Ah Bert & godfather say one!! Infact I think godfather also driving a Mercs.

Mr Goh say he dunno where special place to lim kopi o siew tai, so I think you got the wrong person. He also dunno who Ah Bert and godfather. Sorry wrong number.

You all drive yr merc to TCC gathering one ah??

Guest MrsGoh

lightning wrote:

so sad...nobody remembers the Boilers Room (Mandarin Orchard), Studio M (Plaza - Beach Rd), Lost Horizon (Shangri-la) and Chino (Hyatt)...only the UNCLE in our midst may know :bounce:

When I know shangri la, it was already Xanadu... Mandarin orchard was library and marina mandarin was reading room...

Guest blackmercs

MrsGoh wrote:

Mr Goh say he dunno where special place to lim kopi o siew tai, so I think you got the wrong person. He also dunno who Ah Bert and godfather. Sorry wrong number.

You all drive yr merc to TCC gathering one ah??

ya i think so, is wrong nos. so hope to see you around ya :).

MrsGoh wrote:

When I know shangri la, it was already Xanadu... Mandarin orchard was library and marina mandarin was reading room...

Same gen as me . So you are now abt 18 yr old like me ? :tongue1: