• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

La Kopi + TCSS Part 5

Guest chiaster

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MrsGoh wrote:

Wa sei, confirm, double confirm I'm not joining le. Will get nightmare de!!!

Enjoy!

Ohoh .... Better stop sprouting nonsense . Lesser bros attending already . Whose fault ???

Guest io5885

Chiaster's <----- thread starter!! :pound:

chiaster wrote:

long overdue!!!

been really busy with the new job and hardly have time for any sort of "life"!!!

:Cry:

anyway, dim sum will have to be postponed till further notice... sorry to disappoint those that have been looking forward to it...

BUT!!!

here's the new plan where we can TCSS over drinks and finger food (thanks to bro lightning's suggestion) that also includes a short night drive (bro 6008 will be happy)!!!

:bounce:

Date: 24th June 2011 (Friday)

Time: 9.30pm

Start point: Kallang Carpark F

End point: Labrador Park, City Beach Resort, 8 Port Road (S) 117540

who's up for it???

:becky:

1. chiaster

Guest io5885

Ding Dong Ding Dong..

*paging for Mr Cheong-ster.... paging for Mr Chia-ster!! Fast fast come to the thread n claim your fault please. Thank you!!* Ding Dong.. :phone:

Guest chiaster

I would like to enquire as to why is this any fault of mine???

io5885 wrote:

Ding Dong Ding Dong..

*paging for Mr Cheong-ster.... paging for Mr Chia-ster!! Fast fast come to the thread n claim your fault please. Thank you!!* Ding Dong.. :phone:

Guest io5885

cos u r the event manager and people are beginning to puke even before the once-in-a-lifetime dance show by sgmerc, is starting. Turn out would be bad but i still strongly believe.... there will be meimeis coming to sapork us!! :pray:

Guest MrsGoh

6008 wrote:

Ohoh .... Better stop sprouting nonsense . Lesser bros attending already . Whose fault ???

Hello, I is sister la.... Can tell by my nick eh. I see the picture already puke. If go and see sure nightmare de....

Guest chiaster

Are you kidding me??? This ad-hoc meet-up was not meant to be a circus! If you would want it to be so, I suggest you put up a show on your own. Ridiculous.

io5885 wrote:

cos u r the event manager and people are beginning to puke even before the once-in-a-lifetime dance show by sgmerc, is starting. Turn out would be bad but i still strongly believe.... there will be meimeis coming to sapork us!! :pray:

MrsGoh wrote:

Hello, I is sister la.... Can tell by my nick eh. I see the picture already puke. If go and see sure nightmare de....

Ok sister . My nick tells you i'm numbers only not human . Hehehe.... I rest my case . This is to prevent bad turn out for tonight's event . Cheers !

Guest ladyseals80

Originally Posted by 6008

Okie ! It's tonight ! Do fill in your nick if you are interested to join us tcss plus la kopi . All are welcome ! Cya guys later .

1. chiaster

2. 6008

3. Blackmercs

4. Lightning

5. Desmond

6. Kepiting1sg

7. blackknight

8. blackknight friend

9. jhun_4040

10. keltanky

11. Martin

12. DarkAv

13. E-cab & wife (Bringing her for night drive then supper)

14. Jtang

15. twpin82

16. Jarebbsg

17. NewC180

18. YapST

19. ladyseals80 (might only rch labrador, can i have someone's number in case i can't make it to kallang... my number 96894235 :))

Guest desmondtoo

Mrs Goh, don't shy away le...bring Mr Goh along and have a fun drive with us tonite. The last night drive my Mrs was driving, while I video shoot the convoy. Really a nice and relaxing experience...:car:

As for the stuff that we had earlier discussed...there're merely TCSS...work sometimes can be stressful, so during breaks, we logon to TC and have a good laugh. Any kind of inconvenience or mis-interpretation caused is strongly regretted...Paisei paisei! END - OF - OT:focus:

Guest desmondtoo
Originally Posted by 6008

Okie ! It's tonight ! Do fill in your nick if you are interested to join us tcss plus la kopi . All are welcome ! Cya guys later .

1. chiaster

2. 6008

3. Blackmercs

4. Lightning

5. Desmond (Here's my 97860760, cya!)

6. Kepiting1sg

7. blackknight

8. blackknight friend

9. jhun_4040

10. keltanky

11. Martin

12. DarkAv

14. Jtang

15. twpin82

16. Jarebbsg

17. NewC180

18. YapST

19. ladyseals80 (might only rch labrador, can i have someone's number in case i can't make it to kallang... my number 96894235 :))

Guest YeoAlan

1. chiaster

2. 6008

3. Blackmercs

4. Lightning

6. Kepiting1sg

7. blackknight

8. blackknight friend

9. jhun_4040

10. keltanky

11. Martin

12. DarkAv

14. Jtang

15. twpin82

16. Jarebbsg

17. NewC180

18. YapST

20. yeoalan

Guest ehwwong

1. chiaster

2. 6008

3. Blackmercs

4. Lightning

6. Kepiting1sg

7. blackknight

8. blackknight friend

9. jhun_4040

10. keltanky

11. Martin

12. DarkAv

14. Jtang

15. twpin82

16. Jarebbsg

17. NewC180

18. YapST

20. ehwwong (massive turn out, must go.. remember to bring WT)

1. chiaster

2. 6008

3. Blackmercs

4. Lightning

6. Kepiting1sg

7. blackknight

8. blackknight friend

9. jhun_4040

10. keltanky

11. Martin

12. DarkAv

14. Jtang

15. twpin82

16. Jarebbsg

17. NewC180

18. YapST

20. ehwwong (massive turn out, must go.. remember to bring WT)

21. Yeoalan

Guest MrsGoh

desmondtoo wrote:

Mrs Goh, don't shy away le...bring Mr Goh along and have a fun drive with us tonite. The last night drive my Mrs was driving, while I video shoot the convoy. Really a nice and relaxing experience...:car:

As for the stuff that we had earlier discussed...there're merely TCSS...work sometimes can be stressful, so during breaks, we logon to TC and have a good laugh. Any kind of inconvenience or mis-interpretation caused is strongly regretted...Paisei paisei! END - OF - OT:focus:

Thank you! Thank you! I might pop by at Labrador after Mr Goh finish his work.

I know you are all a bunch of fun ppl. Just joking la... It will be a spectacular sight to see such a big convoy on the coastline of Singapore....