• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

La Kopi + TCSS Part 5

Guest chiaster

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrsGoh

6008 wrote:

It's ok bro . Next round will be Sunday's gtg . Or you will have to tune in for TCSS 6 by bro blackknight . Cheers !

Mr Goh saw our outrageous post of pictures which supposed to be jokes and banned MrsGoh from attending . Ok .... This is also joking only hah !:bounce:

Ya man! I showed Mr Goh those pics and he say I cannot attend without him. I waited till he finish work then very late Liao, so didn't go. Sorry guys! Will keep a look out for next session.... But seletar.... Damn far lei....

Guest ACSLK

MrsGoh wrote:

Ya man! I showed Mr Goh those pics and he say I cannot attend without him. I waited till he finish work then very late Liao, so didn't go. Sorry guys! Will keep a look out for next session.... But seletar.... Damn far lei....

no worries, more to come..........

do join in tomorrow's month end meet-up (hope Kallang is not far)

cheers

Guest jhun_4040

desmondtoo wrote:

5869551033_74e4860d01.jpg

Hahaha...nice smile from you too...:becky:

LOl !! that one is not a smile ! I think i was cracking up over something 6008 said !! cannot control myself !:becky:

Yap ST wrote:

Ya he is indeed a good Master who Kanna cut throat for the chicken wings.

Will try to suggest a venue for our next TCSS hahaha...:becky:

Firstly , I must let you know that your sifu's sifu is bro blackmercs . So you must call him sigong next time you see him .

Secondly , I'm happy to buy you guys wings . But that taste shouldn't cost that much per wing .

Lastly , yes , try to help our current tcss chairman some suggestion on location . For me , convoy plus la kopi preferred .

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

Firstly , I must let you know that your sifu's sifu is bro blackmercs . So you must call him sigong next time you see him .

Secondly , I'm happy to buy you guys wings . But that taste shouldn't cost that much per wing .

Lastly , yes , try to help our current tcss chairman some suggestion on location . For me , convoy plus la kopi preferred .

Sigong?? Hmmm get me one of their uniform during yr visit to the temple hor. Make sure got Mercs logo on the front & back.

jhun_4040 wrote:

LOl !! that one is not a smile ! I think i was cracking up over something 6008 said !! cannot control myself !:becky:

What have I done :noidea:? I already removed my professional clown mask b4 I went for our night drive . Or didn't I ??? :confused: probably it's my 职业病 :crazy: "Professional Clown" that had been making you crack . Most importantly you guys enjoyed that outing .

blackmercs wrote:

Sigong?? Hmmm get me one of their uniform during yr visit to the temple hor. Make sure got Mercs logo on the front & back.

Ya wat ! You are my sifu for photobucket , therefore you automatically are YapST sigong mah . I can get you uniform from temple but you have to learn to go into trance and poke sword thru your cheek . Lu a sai boh ? Hahaha ....:bounce:

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

Ya wat ! You are my sifu for photobucket , therefore you automatically are YapST sigong mah . I can get you uniform from temple but you have to learn to go into trance and poke sword thru your cheek . Lu a sai boh ? Hahaha ....:bounce:

Poke & in trance is my hobby during my disco days. Was telling Unker about this disco place called Rumors, their advertising line is "What you heard is true". Bcos this place the dance floor got mirror reflection!! can u imagine when you dance with a chio bu wearing skirt?? The place didn't last more than 6 months. After the management was told to redo the dance floor :). So what u heard is really the truth and is no longer out there!!

blackmercs wrote:

Poke & in trance is my hobby during my disco days. Was telling Unker about this disco place called Rumors, their advertising line is "What you heard is true". Bcos this place the dance floor got mirror reflection!! can u imagine when you dance with a chio bu wearing skirt?? The place didn't last more than 6 months. After the management was told to redo the dance floor :). So what u heard is really the truth and is no longer out there!!

That's why I'm calling unker unker . I think I probably need to call you uncle the next time I meet you too . Hello ! Rumors disco ? That was how many donkey years ago ? In my memory that's in the 80s . I was still in secondary school . My school mates used to go there for tea dance . Yo ah yo ... That's history . Army days we went tornado , music under ground & the gate . Also history . Hey ! Where are we getting to ? From tcss to temple + "tiao tang" to disco . Hahaha.... We "siao" already ! Hahaha.... :bounce: :crazy:

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

That's why I'm calling unker unker . I think I probably need to call you uncle the next time I meet you too . Hello ! Rumors disco ? That was how many donkey years ago ? In my memory that's in the 80s . I was still in secondary school . My school mates used to go there for tea dance . Yo ah yo ... That's history . Army days we went tornado , music under ground & the gate . Also history . Hey ! Where are we getting to ? From tcss to temple + "tiao tang" to disco . Hahaha.... We "siao" already ! Hahaha.... :bounce: :crazy:

I cheong Rumors when I was in primary 6 due to my height which I m quite tall for my age.

Xanadu, The Library, Fire etc are my favourite hunt. But nowadays after work I cheong back home :(. No lifer!!

Mrs Goh where you cheong when you are young?

blackmercs wrote:

I cheong Rumors when I was in primary 6 due to my height which I m quite tall for my age.

Xanadu, The Library, Fire etc are my favourite hunt. But nowadays after work I cheong back home :(. No lifer!!

Hahaha.... Stop covering your age lah . Primary 6 cheong disco ??? Hahaha.....:becky:

Guest kepiting1sg

blackknight wrote:

so many suggestions from Bro 6008...he is young at heart and at heat! Just like uncle batam!:music:

Eh! I no young at heart ok!

I m old & conservative.

My first paid cheong was when I was 32 hor & not primary 6....hahaha!:lol:

Guest MrsGoh

blackmercs wrote:

Mrs Goh where you cheong when you are young?

hmmm....then i beli old or beli young ah..... those places you all mention me dunno de....hee hee...

no la, just joking, my time was also similar la like warehouse, fire, canto and later zouk (still around now....) then later on all the disco died, we went to more pubs.....

these days also cheong home only....

Guest achuafc

Dreams at Amara Hotel and Bubbles at Orchard Hotel? hahahaha... and the private "funtions" in hotel ballrooms ah :becky:

Think Blackmercs in his younger days "kia steps" (that's what they call it) one :whistle:

Guest blackknight

kepiting1sg wrote:

Eh! I no young at heart ok!

I m old & conservative.

My first paid cheong was when I was 32 hor & not primary 6....hahaha!:lol:

Dear all, please note uncle say: "PAID CHEONG"..how about all those Free and Easy ones leh? haha:censored:

Guest blackmercs

MrsGoh wrote:

hmmm....then i beli old or beli young ah..... those places you all mention me dunno de....hee hee...

no la, just joking, my time was also similar la like warehouse, fire, canto and later zouk (still around now....) then later on all the disco died, we went to more pubs.....

these days also cheong home only....

Orh that's means u also love to dance too. You didn't take part in the marathon dance at Kallang rite? All my dance steps move I got it from my mum, during the caning session I realise that these moves is cool.

Just like car stuffs, when young go orchard rounding (OG) nowadays rounding at the supermarket using the trolley!! I love to round at Giant IMM, what about you?