• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Buying accessories from jbspeed or cargym

Guest rogeryap

Guest desmondtoo

Tud Tud wrote:

Swee.

Bro Desmond, let us know what's the extra amt we need to top up so that we can prepare exact change. Save u the trouble from finding a coin changing machine at place where birds won't lay eggs.

Hahaha...very thoughtful of you. The total per piece after rounding up is $28.50. I'll bring some changes...:becky:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tud Tud wrote:

Swee.

Bro Desmond, let us know what's the extra amt we need to top up so that we can prepare exact change. Save u the trouble from finding a coin changing machine at place where birds won't lay eggs.

wow liao, kallang where got birds won't lay eggs.... :becky::becky: there still got shopping centre can be thick skin go there ask for change lor... at most go my station change coins(small amount) swee bo?:hand:

tuas is the place lor... :shocked::shocked: where birds won't lay eggs

Guest desmondtoo

NewC180 wrote:

Thanks a lot Des! Great job!

Wow, professional means professional, take photo of carton box also so swee! Pei fu!

Haha!

Heehee...Thx!:becky:

achuafc wrote:

Thanks bro Desmond.

This type of service with pics - no horse run man.

i6u wrote:

Well done bro. Dont worry about the additional over-last-minute order.

Your effort is truly appreciated.

cyu Sun!

Thx Guys...its a pleasure! See you guys on Sunday...:bounce:

Guest extra6

Bro Desmond, sorry for disturbing last evening to collect the holder. It's perfect. Once again, thanks for your effort in organising this mass order. Very much appreciated.

Guest desmondtoo

extra6 wrote:

Bro Desmond, sorry for disturbing last evening to collect the holder. It's perfect. Once again, thanks for your effort in organising this mass order. Very much appreciated.

You're most welcome. Hope you'll find the holder useful...Cheers!:bounce:

Guest jsiau

desmondtoo wrote:

Hi Guys,

Good news, our Leather holders have arrived. Received the package this morning. Had check through all and they are in good condition. See below:

5557867590_2b88eee1f8_z.jpg

5557868456_5cc1d68b00_z.jpg

5557869224_8d078a3e4a_z.jpg

5557285411_bea0077bd5_z.jpg

5557870898_3c028c6c8a_z.jpg

5557287271_8ce48a189e_z.jpg

5557288145_07c33314b0_z.jpg

5557874268_d68c94f9f8_z.jpg

5557290749_7e17300a9a_z.jpg

Bro Jsiau, the 2nd & 3rd last photos is your holder(Last Gen Key).

Bro i6u, paisei no extra piece, all accounted for...:sorry:

Collection will be at this Sunday GTG, Kallang carpark 'F', from 4.30-6.30pm(Look for my plate 6886). Please come ya, collect your holder(s) and join in for the photo shooting.

For those that have missed this GB, and intent to start another one, please read through this thread before placing order. Can also contact me for verification. Cheers!:rockon:

Thanks Desmond for the effort ..just collect mine.... dont call me last gen leh.. means I very old..

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Yap ST

Bro, follow the link bro DES posted. Their service was super.

I order and paid for two pcs and they deliver only 1pc. Send them an email and no question ask they post me another pouch with 1 week...

Very happy with their service

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Antz69 wrote:

How's the key pouch so far guys? Looks very classy. I'm trying my luck to see if can get it directly from ESI in Korea.

Guest Antz69

Thanks Yap. Will look into it defintely.

As I travel to Korea quite often, so usually ask local Rep go get stuff for me. Recently got a Lukas HD Blackbox camera at a bargain, but never got down to open it. Cheers!!!

Guest Yap ST

Wow!!, u r lucky?

Next time share with us ok!!!

Hahahaha

Antz69 wrote:

Thanks Yap. Will look into it defintely.

As I travel to Korea quite often, so usually ask local Rep go get stuff for me. Recently got a Lukas HD Blackbox camera at a bargain, but never got down to open it. Cheers!!!

Guest Antz69

Yap ST wrote:

Wow!!, u r lucky?

Next time share with us ok!!!

Hahahaha

Sure bro! Try first and if ok, will share lobang here of course! I'll know in a week if it's easy to get. :becky:

Guest Antz69

Sure Sure! Just asked Local contact ordered a few pieces and see how the deal does out. He says 2-3 days delivery so hopefully it's there when I go up next week. Pay in KRW... An-yo Hasayeo!!