• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Buying accessories from jbspeed or cargym

Guest rogeryap

Guest desmondtoo

blackknight wrote:

since GB already close, and the 2 members still have not make payment, should put a timeline for this completion, if not, should just go ahead and make the oriders without counting those that have not paid.:music:

blackmercs wrote:

Hear hear!!

The two 'Blacks' GorGor sounding out liao...:director:

Please note that the transfer should be made before 7/3/11 Monday 2359hrs.

I'll proceed to place the order base on the count of the paid participants. 'Blessed' & 'Maniac' pls see your PM...:nerd:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

The two 'Blacks' GorGor sounding out liao...:director:

Please note that the transfer should be made before 7/3/11 Monday 2359hrs.

I'll proceed to place the order base on the count of the paid participants. 'Blessed' & 'Maniac' pls see your PM...:nerd:

Yap got to stand firm at times, else "Blessed Maniac". Lolz

Guest desmondtoo

This GB is officially Closed!!! For those who already made payment, Thank you! The rest please transfer your respective payment to my POSBank Acc 029-28011-8. So that I can expedite the order immediately after the GB. Please SMS me:cell:(97860760) after your transfer, Thanks!

[Any other forms of payment please SMS me to arrange ya!!!:becky:]

GB participants:

1. desmondtoo - 1pc (Paid)

2. Tud Tud - 1pc (Paid)

3. lightning - 1 pc (Paid)

4. NewC180 - 1pc (Paid)

5. 6008 - 3pcs (Paid)

6. blackmercs - 2 pcs meal (SIN$50). No up size please, alot of chilli sauce. Kum sia (Paid)

7. jsiau - 2pcs , pls, PM me when ready (Paid)

8. achuafc - 1pc (Paid)

9. blackknight - 1pc (Paid)

10. Blessed - 1pc (Paid)

11. extra6 - 1pc (Paid)

12. Maniac - 2pcs (Paid)

13. i6u - 1pc (Paid)

14. iceberg77 - 1pc (Paid)

15. actioneer- 1pc (Paid)

16. Teoh - 2pcs (Paid)

Thank you for all the transfers. All payments collected, I'll proceed with the order now. Will keep all of you posted on the progress...Cheers!!!

Guest blackmercs

Gab wrote:

omg....am i too late?

can i slot in one more??

anyone can spare me 1 for those who bought 2?

omgomgomgomg....im late....

:(((

U can go to the link & order directly, no?

Guest desmondtoo

Gab wrote:

omg....am i too late?

can i slot in one more??

Transfer the payment to me by tonite 2359hrs. I'll add you in. Please PM me your Name and contact. And sms me after you transfer...Thats the best I can do ya...:smile:

Guest desmondtoo

Gab wrote:

omg....am i too late?

can i slot in one more??

desmondtoo wrote:

Transfer the payment to me by tonite 2359hrs. I'll add you in. Please PM me your Name and contact. And sms me after you transfer...Thats the best I can do ya...:smile:

Sorry Bro...Din get to hear from you. Order has been made. You can try ordering yourself or start another GB. :becky:

Guest Tud Tud

desmondtoo wrote:

Just to update All Bros, the order has been made, a total of 22 pieces.:eyebrows:

cheers to you bro.....

i'm trying to find some cheap roof spoiler and boot lip next....

Guest desmondtoo

Ok Guys, an update on the GB. The order was placed on the 8th Morning. The confirmation of the purchase was received on the very day. On the 10th, WSTO emailed to ask for US$40.50 as shipping charges. I wrote back to demand an explanation, this is the reply:

Their online purchase website is a third party system, which handles small quantity purchases. The shipping charges is directly linked to USPS for calculation, and it is unable to workout any bulk purchases(more than 4 units). Any bulk purchases would require WSTO to workout manually and reply to customers. Which explains when you enter quantity as '1' it works out the shipping charges as $13.50, and when key in up to 4 units shipping is $27.90(total weight of the package at 5lbs), and when entering 5 and above, it turns out as $0. This is their system short coming which they acknowledged.

The system also has another problem:frusty:, it does not indicate the availability of the stock. As per now, WSTO only have 15 units(we ordered 22). The stock is coming in on the 17th March(to be confirmed by email).

I was pissed!!!:mad: Their response to emails are too slow(I've been sending emails for verification, but either slow or no replies)! I stayed up, to wait for US central time to go online chat with their customer service. Gave them a piece of my mind!!! The website should warn customers to verify shipping charges if they're purchasing more units, and also to verify stock availability. Not just accept any order, and inconvenience the customers.

I have asked for free shipping(trying!), since its their short coming. They can't ship free(Unker, > 5 oso not free la...Just F**K tub system!). They apologized and willing to give us a full refund if we decide to forego the purchase.

I apologize for a half-F**k job done! Paisei...:sorry:

Need your consent to carry-on or cancel the order! After averaging out, the USPS Shipping charge(US$40.50/22 = $1.84 x 1.3) = S$2.40 per piece. If you ask me, its not a lot. After all this hassle, I'll just go ahead with it(That's me).

Pls indicate 'Yes' or 'No':

1. desmondtoo - yes

2. Tud Tud -

3. lightning -

4. NewC180 -

5. 6008 -

6. blackmercs -

7. jsiau -

8. achuafc -

9. blackknight -

10. Blessed -

11. extra6 -

12. Maniac -

13. i6u -

14. iceberg77 -

15. actioneer -

16. Teoh -

Again paisei for the delay and inconvenience caused! I do not want to delay the order further, so hope you can revert sooner!!! I'll cancel or complete the order by today(Sat, 12th March) 2359hrs, decision based on the in-coming consents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Guys, an update on the GB. The order was placed on the 8th Morning. The confirmation of the purchase was received on the very day. On the 10th, WSTO emailed to ask for US$40.50 as shipping charges. I wrote back to demand an explanation, this is the reply:

Their online purchase website is a third party system, which handles small quantity purchases. The shipping charges is directly linked to USPS for calculation, and it is unable to workout any bulk purchases(more than 4 units). Any bulk purchases would require WSTO to workout manually and reply to customers. Which explains when you enter quantity as '1' it works out the shipping charges as $13.50, and when key in up to 4 units shipping is $27.90(total weight of the package at 5lbs), and when entering 5 and above, it turns out as $0. This is their system short coming which they acknowledged.

The system also has another problem, it does not indicate the availability of the stock. As per now, WSTO only have 15 units(we ordered 22). The stock is coming in on the 17th March(to be confirmed by email).

I was pissed!!! Their response to emails are too slow(I've been sending emails for verification, but either slow or no replies)! I stayed up, to wait for US central time to go online chat with their customer service. Gave them a piece of my mind!!! The website should warn customers to verify shipping charges if they're purchasing more units, and also to verify stock availability. Not just accept any order, and inconvenience the customers.

I have asked for free shipping(trying!), since its their short coming. They can't ship free(Unker, > 5 oso not free la...Just F**K tub system!). They apologized and willing to give us a full refund if we decide to forego the purchase.

I apologize for a half-F**k job done! Paisei...

Need your consent to carry-on or cancel the order! After averaging out, the USPS Shipping charge(US$40.50/22 = $1.84 x 1.3) = S$2.40 per piece. If you ask me, its not a lot. After all this hassle, I'll just go ahead with it(That's me).

1. desmondtoo - yes

2. Tud Tud -

3. lightning -

4. NewC180 -

5. 6008 -

6. blackmercs -

7. jsiau -

8. achuafc -

9. blackknight -

10. Blessed -

11. extra6 -

12. Maniac -

13. i6u - Yes, not an issue.

14. iceberg77 -

15. actioneer -

16. Teoh -

Again paisei for the delay and inconvenience caused! I do not want to delay the order further, so hope you can revert sooner!!! I'll cancel or complete the order by today(Sat, 12th March) 2359hrs, decision based on the in-coming consents.

Guest lightning

i6u wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The system also has another problem, it does not indicate the availability of the stock. As per now, WSTO only have 15 units(we ordered 22). The stock is coming in on the 17th March(to be confirmed by email).

I was pissed!!! Their response to emails are too slow(I've been sending emails for verification, but either slow or no replies)! I stayed up, to wait for US central time to go online chat with their customer service. Gave them a piece of my mind!!! The website should warn customers to verify shipping charges if they're purchasing more units, and also to verify stock availability. Not just accept any order, and inconvenience the customers.

I apologize for a half-F**k job done! Paisei...

1. desmondtoo - yes

2. Tud Tud -

3. lightning - yes

4. NewC180 -

5. 6008 -

6. blackmercs -

7. jsiau -

8. achuafc -

9. blackknight -

10. Blessed -

11. extra6 -

12. Maniac -

14. iceberg77 -

15. actioneer -

16. Teoh -

sorry to see that you have to go thru all these trouble due some stupid system set up by these inflexible vendor...:tsk:

Guest blackknight

1. desmondtoo - yes

2. Tud Tud -

3. lightning -

4. NewC180 -

5. 6008 -

6. blackmercs -

7. jsiau -

8. achuafc -

9. blackknight - YES

10. Blessed -

11. extra6 -

12. Maniac -

14. iceberg77 -

15. actioneer -

16. Teoh -

Guest desmondtoo

lightning wrote:

sorry to see that you have to go thru all these trouble due some stupid system set up by these inflexible vendor...:tsk:

No worries Bro...my fault, I'm not Kiasu enough!:becky:

Guest NewC180

1. desmondtoo - yes

2. Tud Tud -

3. lightning - yes

4. NewC180 - yes

5. 6008 -

6. blackmercs -

7. jsiau -

8. achuafc -

9. blackknight - YES

10. Blessed -

11. extra6 -

12. Maniac -

14. iceberg77 -

15. actioneer -

16. Teoh -

Guest kepiting1sg

WTF!!!!!

After dividing the shipping charges

- mai hiam beh pai lah!

- still cheaper than buying from jbspeed.

sincere thks to Bro iU6 & Des - that's the spirit man!!!!!

Guest desmondtoo

The system also has another problem:frusty:, it does not indicate the availability of the stock. As per now, WSTO only have 15 units(we ordered 22). The stock is coming in on the 17th March(to be confirmed by email).

I was pissed!!!:mad: Their response to emails are too slow(I've been sending emails for verification, but either slow or no replies)! I stayed up, to wait for US central time to go online chat with their customer service. Gave them a piece of my mind!!! The website should warn customers to verify shipping charges if they're purchasing more units, and also to verify stock availability. Not just accept any order, and inconvenience the customers.

I apologize for a half-F**k job done! Paisei...:sorry:

1. desmondtoo - yes

2. Tud Tud -

3. lightning - yes

4. NewC180 - yes

5. 6008 -

6. blackmercs -

7. jsiau -

8. achuafc -

9. blackknight - YES

10. Blessed -

11. extra6 -

12. Maniac -

14. iceberg77 -

15. actioneer -

16. Teoh

For those who already responded so far...Thanks!

Guest desmondtoo

kepiting1sg wrote:

WTF!!!!!

After dividing the shipping charges

- mai hiam beh pai lah!

- still cheaper than buying from jbspeed.

sincere thks to Bro iU6 & Des - that's the spirit man!!!!!

Talking about jbspeed, I bought my 1st one thru' them(Before a GB was conducted)...Total cost with shipping, S$85. WTF!!!:mmph:

Guest kepiting1sg

desmondtoo wrote:

Talking about jbspeed, I bought my 1st one thru' them(Before a GB was conducted)...Total cost with shipping, S$85. WTF!!!:mmph:

Now have to buy more and spread the loss......hehehehe!