• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Buying accessories from jbspeed or cargym

Guest rogeryap

Guest rogeryap

I'm looking to buy some stuff from either website, need some opinions here..

Boot spoiler: jbspeed usd 180, cargym usd 115;

Pedal: jbspeed usd80, cargym usd 60

Key pouch: jbspeed usd40 (no choice only 1 Tat looks nice)

Qt big difference in price, any difference in quality?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rogeryap

kepiting1sg wrote:

I got my Roof & boot spoiler from JBSpeed.

Items were shipped from Taiwan!

Box marked - "Made In Taiwan"

Fitting were excellent!

Hw abt cargym? Cheaper lei..can get from them?

• 1 month later...
Guest kepiting1sg

Tud Tud wrote:

was surfing the web and found the same key fob holder at half the price offered by J******

http://www.wstoshop.com/servlet/the-950/premium-leather-key-fob/Detail

USD$20 for the key fob + USD$14 for shipping = USD$34

I continue to key in qty = 5

Total = USD$20 x 5 = USD$100 with free shipping.

Make sense to do GB for more than 1 pc.

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Well done!! Go & grab it now!!

kepiting1sg wrote:

USD$20 for the key fob + USD$14 for shipping = USD$34

I continue to key in qty = 5

Total = USD$20 x 5 = USD$100 with free shipping.

Make sense to do GB for more than 1 pc.

If got GB, count me in for 1...:becky:

Guest kepiting1sg

hahahaha....Unker no need cos mine keyless and the Goldlion pouch suit me gam gam ho.

bro Desmond - U go lead the GB lah!

At USD$20 per pc with free shipping for 5 pcs - Wu Hua Suan lah!!!!

I tried again to key in 3 pcs. but kena shipping.

I keyed in 5 pcs. again - free shipping!

http://www.wstoshop.com/servlet/the-...key-fob/Detail

http://www.wstoshop.com/servlet/Cart?smode=update

a20791a1258ef76bcd9692_m.jpg

a20791a1258ef79aa748f_m.jpg

a20791a1258ef7d1b89730_m.jpg

a20791a1258ef8048da3bd_m.jpg

Guest desmondtoo

kepiting1sg wrote:

hahahaha....Unker no need cos mine keyless and the Goldlion pouch suit me gam gam ho.

bro Desmond - U go lead the GB lah!

At USD$20 per pc with free shipping for 5 pcs - Wu Hua Suan lah!!!!

I tried again to key in 3 pcs. but kena shipping.

I keyed in 5 pcs. again - free shipping!

Ok Unker, I'll start a GB soon. :bounce:

desmondtoo wrote:

Ok Unker, I'll start a GB soon. :bounce:

Bro , if GB pls let me know . My bros might want to order . I had already order mine from the other member . Thanks !

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Bro , if GB pls let me know . My bros might want to order . I had already order mine from the other member . Thanks !

Noted. I'm checking out wstoshop.com, to confirm on the price(including shipping)...:ranger:

Guest desmondtoo

GB for the Leather Key Fob Holder

Ok I've look thru' wstoshop.com. It's good to 'Go'. Each Leather Key Fob Holder is US$20 each. Purchase more than 1pc, no shipping charges.

Here's the link:

I'll commence this GB here, since this topic was started here. Hope Bro Rogeryap dun mind! And Tud Tud, thank you for finding this 'Lobang'!!!:becky:

This GB is open now till Sunday 06/03/11 6pm. Once the list is confirmed, I'll collect the funds thru' meet-up or bank transfer(the later is preferred). I'll make payment thru' Paypal to Seller. Current Paypal USD rate is 1.2369, i.e. US$20 = S$24.70.

As I have not use this service before, I can't confirm on the shipping duration(normally 1-2wks). But once the items arrive, I'll arrange to hand you the holder asap.

Here's the current GB participants:

1. desmondtoo - 1pc

2. Tud Tud - ? pcs

3. lightning - 1 pc

4. NewC180 - 1pc

5. 6008 - 3pcs

All are Welcome:welcome::welcome::welcome:!!!

Guest blackmercs

Ok I've look thru' wstoshop.com. It's good to 'Go'. Each Leather Key Fob Holder is US$20 each. Purchase more than 1pc, no shipping charges.

Here's the link:

I'll commence this GB here, since this topic was started here. Hope Bro Rogeryap dun mind! And Tud Tud, thank you for finding this 'Lobang'!!!:becky:

This GB is open now till Sunday 06/03/11 6pm. Once the list is confirmed, I'll collect the funds thru' meet-up or bank transfer(the later is preferred). I'll make payment thru' Paypal to Seller. Current Paypal USD rate is 1.2369, i.e. US$20 = S$24.70.

As I have not use this service before, I can't confirm on the shipping duration(normally 1-2wks). But once the items arrive, I'll arrange to hand you the holder asap.

1. desmondtoo - 1pc

2. Tud Tud - ? pcs

3. lightning - 1 pc

4. NewC180 - 1pc

5. 6008 - 3pcs

6. Blackmercs - 2 pcs meal (SIN$50). No up size please, alot of chilli sauce. Kum sia

Guest lightning

blackmercs wrote:

Here's the link:

1. desmondtoo - 1pc

2. Tud Tud - ? pcs

3. lightning - 1 pc

4. NewC180 - 1pc

5. 6008 - 3pcs

6. Blackmercs - 2 pcs meal (SIN$50). No up size please, alot of chilli sauce. Kum sia

if stock arrived on time...maybe can collect it in the next La Kopi TCSS session :bounce:

Guest NewC180

desmondtoo wrote:

Here's the link:

1. desmondtoo - 1pc

2. Tud Tud - ? pcs

3. lightning - 1 pc

4. NewC180 - 1pc

5. 6008 - 3pcs

Desmond, thanks for initiating the GB. 1 pc for me confirmed. Bank transfer or pass you cash both ok for me. Let's just round up to $25 bah, easy for everyone.

Guest jsiau

pls. include me 2pcs

desmondtoo wrote:

Here's the link:

1. desmondtoo - 1pc

2. Tud Tud - ? pcs

3. lightning - 1 pc

4. NewC180 - 1pc

5. 6008 - 3pcs

6. jsiau - 2pcs , pls, PM me when ready

Guest desmondtoo

NewC180 wrote:

Desmond, thanks for initiating the GB. 1 pc for me confirmed. Bank transfer or pass you cash both ok for me. Let's just round up to $25 bah, easy for everyone.

Hi Bro NewC180, you're most welcome. And nice meeting you today. Great, so we'll round up to S$25 per piece. I'll contact you again once the GB ends, then collect the funds. Cheers!