• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Buying accessories from jbspeed or cargym

Guest rogeryap

Guest iceberg77

No, you're not late. This GB closes tmr at 6pm. Noted on your order. Pls PM me your name and contact ya. Thks!

Hi newbie here. I like to buy a piece too. Many thanks

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desmondtoo

GB for the Leather Key Fob Holder

Ok I've look thru' wstoshop.com. It's good to 'Go'. Each Leather Key Fob Holder is US$20 each. Purchase more than 1pc, no shipping charges.

Here's the link:

http://www.wstoshop.com/servlet/the-950/premium-leather-key-fob/Detail

I'll commence this GB here, since this topic was started here. Hope Bro Rogeryap dun mind! And Tud Tud, thank you for finding this 'Lobang'!!!:becky:

This GB is open now till Sunday 06/03/11 6pm. Once the list is confirmed, I'll collect the funds thru' meet-up or bank transfer(the later is preferred). I'll make payment thru' Paypal to Seller. We will use USD rate 1.3, i.e. US$20 = S$26..

If actual bill is below $26, I'll refund accordingly.

As I have not use this service before, I can't confirm on the shipping duration(normally 1-2wks). But once the items arrive, I'll arrange to hand you the holder asap.

Here's the current GB participants:

1. desmondtoo - 1pc

2. Tud Tud - 1pc

3. lightning - 1 pc

4. NewC180 - 1pc

5. 6008 - 3pcs

6. blackmercs - 2 pcs meal (SIN$50). No up size please, alot of chilli sauce. Kum sia

7. jsiau - 2pcs , pls, PM me when ready

8. achuafc - 1pc

9. blackknight - 1pc

10. Blessed - 1pc

11. extra6 - 1pc

12.Maniac - 2pcs

13. i6u - 1pc

14. iceberg77 - 1pc

All are Welcome:welcome::welcome::welcome:!!!

Guest desmondtoo

GB for the Leather Key Fob Holder

Ok I've look thru' wstoshop.com. It's good to 'Go'. Each Leather Key Fob Holder is US$20 each. Purchase more than 1pc, no shipping charges.

Here's the link:

http://www.wstoshop.com/servlet/the-950/premium-leather-key-fob/Detail

I'll commence this GB here, since this topic was started here. Hope Bro Rogeryap dun mind! And Tud Tud, thank you for finding this 'Lobang'!!!:becky:

This GB is open now till Sunday 06/03/11 6pm. Once the list is confirmed, I'll collect the funds thru' meet-up or bank transfer(the later is preferred). I'll make payment thru' Paypal to Seller. We will use USD rate 1.3, i.e. US$20 = S$26..

If actual bill is below $26, I'll refund accordingly.

As I have not use this service before, I can't confirm on the shipping duration(normally 1-2wks). But once the items arrive, I'll arrange to hand you the holder asap.

1. desmondtoo - 1pc

2. Tud Tud - 1pc

3. lightning - 1 pc

4. NewC180 - 1pc

5. 6008 - 3pcs

6. blackmercs - 2 pcs meal (SIN$50). No up size please, alot of chilli sauce. Kum sia

8. achuafc - 1pc

9. blackknight - 1pc

10. Blessed - 1pc

11. extra6 - 1pc

12.Maniac - 2pcs

13. i6u - 1pc

14. iceberg77 - 1pc

15. actioneer- 1pc

All are Welcome:welcome::welcome::welcome:!!!

Oh boy. You are hot man . Bro desmond . Btw just to share . I collected mine from another bro that ordered for me . It fits my w212 key perfectly . It's really worth to buy . MTL . Meh meh order .

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Oh boy. You are hot man . Bro desmond . Btw just to share . I collected mine from another bro that ordered for me . It fits my w212 key perfectly . It's really worth to buy . MTL . Meh meh order .

Haha...me not hot...the cheap Fob Holder is Hot!!!

Yes yes...once the GB ends, will quickly place order. :becky:

Guest desmondtoo

Ok Guys, seems like the GB is going well. May I suggest that the current list of buyers to transfer their respective payment to my POSBank Acc 029-28011-8. So that I can expedite the order immediately after the GB. Please SMS me:cell:(97860760) after your transfer, Thanks!

[Any other forms of payment please SMS me to arrange ya!!!:becky:]

1. desmondtoo - 1pc

2. Tud Tud - 1pc

3. lightning - 1 pc

4. NewC180 - 1pc

5. 6008 - 3pcs

8. achuafc - 1pc

9. blackknight - 1pc

10. Blessed - 1pc

11. extra6 - 1pc

12.Maniac - 2pcs

13. i6u - 1pc

14. iceberg77 - 1pc

15. actioneer- 1pc

*Note that the GB will be closed at 6pm, Sunday 06/03/11, tomorrow. Its still open to add in or amend your order...

Guest lightning

6008 wrote:

not just w212...it should fit w204 keys and most new MB keys as well...same same :becky:

Guest desmondtoo

Ok Guys, seems like the GB is going well. May I suggest that the current list of buyers to transfer their respective payment to my POSBank Acc 029-28011-8. So that I can expedite the order immediately after the GB. Please SMS me:cell:(97860760) after your transfer, Thanks!

1. desmondtoo - 1pc

2. Tud Tud - 1pc

3. lightning - 1 pc (Paid)

4. NewC180 - 1pc

5. 6008 - 3pcs

8. achuafc - 1pc

9. blackknight - 1pc

10. Blessed - 1pc

11. extra6 - 1pc

12.Maniac - 2pcs

13. i6u - 1pc (Paid)

14. iceberg77 - 1pc

15. actioneer- 1pc

*Note that the GB will be closed at 6pm, Sunday 06/03/11, tomorrow. Its still open to add in or amend your order...

Guest desmondtoo

kepiting1sg wrote:

O$ P$ - Hurry up guys before I send runners to splash paint!!! :lol:

Muahahaha... Don't pray pray...later Unker send his gilat runners from Pleasure Island to go after you...:brick:

Guest desmondtoo

1. desmondtoo - 1pc (Paid)

2. Tud Tud - 1pc

4. NewC180 - 1pc (Paid)

5. 6008 - 3pcs (Paid)

6. blackmercs - 2 pcs meal (SIN$50). No up size please, alot of chilli sauce. Kum sia (Paid)

8. achuafc - 1pc

9. blackknight - 1pc (Paid)

10. Blessed - 1pc

11. extra6 - 1pc

12. Maniac - 2pcs

13. i6u - 1pc (Paid)

14. iceberg77 - 1pc (Paid)

15. actioneer- 1pc (Paid)

*Note that the GB will be closed at 6pm, Sunday 06/03/11, today. Its still open to add in or amend your order...

Guest lightning

Wow...unker's O$P$ threat really works...hurry up those not paid better act fast or are risking their front door...:bounce: and lift lobby :becky:

Just joking...dun take it too serious :music:

Guest desmondtoo

lightning wrote:

Wow...unker's O$P$ threat really works...hurry up those not paid better act fast or are risking their front door...:bounce: and lift lobby :becky:

Just joking...dun take it too serious :music:

Hahaha...Ok Bros please oso dun play play with Lightning GorGor...Has been Overcast:rain: island wide lately...Lightning GorGor can strike:laser::target: anytime ya...:becky:

Guest desmondtoo

2. Tud Tud - 1pc

4. NewC180 - 1pc (Paid)

5. 6008 - 3pcs (Paid)

6. blackmercs - 2 pcs meal (SIN$50). No up size please, alot of chilli sauce. Kum sia (Paid)

7. jsiau - 2pcs , pls, PM me when ready (Paid)

8. achuafc - 1pc

10. Blessed - 1pc

11. extra6 - 1pc

12. Maniac - 2pcs

13. i6u - 1pc (Paid)

*Note that the GB will be closed at 6pm, Sunday 06/03/11, today. Its still open to add in or amend your order...

Guest lightning

desmondtoo wrote:

Hahaha...Ok Bros please oso dun play play with Lightning GorGor...Has been Overcast:rain: island wide lately...Lightning GorGor can strike:laser::target: anytime ya...:becky:

TODAY'S WEATHER: Shower with Thunder across the whole island with occasional Lightning expected...:becky:

lightning wrote:

TODAY'S WEATHER: Shower with Thunder across the whole island with occasional Lightning expected...:becky:

Shoot ! Just washed my babe last night . Sigh .... Always rain after i wash . Next time you guys got any important event , remind me not to wash car for ur own good . Sian man .

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Shoot ! Just washed my babe last night . Sigh .... Always rain after i wash . Next time you guys got any important event , remind me not to wash car for ur own good . Sian man .

blackknight wrote:

shucks! it is raining now!:Cry:

Muahaha...Tmr then I wash...Hor Sin will go away liao!!!:becky:

Guest desmondtoo

This GB is officially Closed!!! For those who already made payment, Thank you! The rest please transfer your respective payment to my POSBank Acc 029-28011-8. So that I can expedite the order immediately after the GB. Please SMS me:cell:(97860760) after your transfer, Thanks!

GB participants:

2. Tud Tud - 1pc (Paid)

4. NewC180 - 1pc (Paid)

5. 6008 - 3pcs (Paid)

8. achuafc - 1pc (Paid)

10. Blessed - 1pc

11. extra6 - 1pc (Paid)

12. Maniac - 2pcs

13. i6u - 1pc (Paid)

Guest jsiau

Desmond , Thanks for arranging this .. when can expect delivery ha!!

Xie Xie

Jason

desmondtoo wrote:

This GB is officially Closed!!! For those who already made payment, Thank you! The rest please transfer your respective payment to my POSBank Acc 029-28011-8. So that I can expedite the order immediately after the GB. Please SMS me:cell:(97860760) after your transfer, Thanks!

GB participants:

2. Tud Tud - 1pc (Paid)

4. NewC180 - 1pc (Paid)

5. 6008 - 3pcs (Paid)

8. achuafc - 1pc (Paid)

10. Blessed - 1pc

11. extra6 - 1pc (Paid)

12. Maniac - 2pcs

13. i6u - 1pc (Paid)

Guest desmondtoo

jsiau wrote:

Desmond , Thanks for arranging this .. when can expect delivery ha!!

Xie Xie

Jason

You're most welcome!

As mentioned at the start of this GB, I have not use their service before. But base on other online purchases, expected delivery ranges from 1 to 2 weeks.

I'll keep all of you posted here on the progress. Now awaits two other participants to make payments.

Guest blackknight

desmondtoo wrote:

You're most welcome!

As mentioned at the start of this GB, I have not use their service before. But base on other online purchases, expected delivery ranges from 1 to 2 weeks.

I'll keep all of you posted here on the progress. Now awaits two other participants to make payments.

since GB already close, and the 2 members still have not make payment, should put a timeline for this completion, if not, should just go ahead and make the oriders without counting those that have not paid.:music:

Guest blackmercs

blackknight wrote:

since GB already close, and the 2 members still have not make payment, should put a timeline for this completion, if not, should just go ahead and make the oriders without counting those that have not paid.:music:

Hear hear!!