• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My Humble Ride

Guest desmondtoo

Guest my_clk

6008 wrote:

In that case I'll have to bring tissue tmr . Sure get wet man .. :whistle::love:

Hi, have you got your problem resolved? I am thinking of getting from e-bay too (smarttop).

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desmondtoo

my_clk wrote:

Hi, have you got your problem resolved? I am thinking of getting from e-bay too (smarttop).

Its a great device. Sadly I'm facing some operating function issues. 'cos not purchase locally, thus the checking and reverting to seller, and their replies...

It requires time to communicate and work on.

Haha...I'm tied up recently...will work on it soon. But the response and service from the eBay seller is great. I'm sure if found to be a faulty module, it will be replaced.

I'll update here...:becky:

Guest achuafc

chiaster wrote:

In my heart, I damn sian because we're not sitting in one!!! Urgh!!! She senses my frustration and says, "Nevermind, that can be your next car..."

Which will be like donkey years away!!! *sigh*

Not to worry bro :hand:

Enjoy the journey of getting "there".

The tast of success is sweeter that way than to get there immediately. Like that then got challenge mah.

Your ride is already very chio for the price you've paid. Salute!

Guest lightning

achuafc wrote:

The tast of success is sweeter that way than to get there immediately. Like that then got challenge mah.

i agree with Alan...:becky:

Guest chiaster

Inspiring words that encourage me to work harder! Thanks, "lao jiaos"! :)

achuafc wrote:

lightning wrote:

i agree with Alan...:becky:

Guest lightning

chiaster wrote:

Inspiring words that encourage me to work harder! Thanks, "lao jiaos"! :)

join us in the coming la kopi session on April 15...we will give you more inspiration...:bounce:

Guest blackknight

Bro, Care to share how much was the module from ebay to arrive in SINGAPORE?

tHANKS

desmondtoo wrote:

Its a great device. Sadly I'm facing some operating function issues. 'cos not purchase locally, thus the checking and reverting to seller, and their replies...

Haha...I'm tied up recently...will work on it soon. But the response and service from the eBay seller is great. I'm sure if found to be a faulty module, it will be replaced.

Guest chiaster

I am moving on to something else starting May 3rd. Will be clearing leave in April. Shouldn't be a problem to "run" from work! Hahaha! :)

6008 wrote:

Pls input ur nick on the la kopi thread with chop to confirm attendance . Cheers !

blackmercs wrote:

Choon bor? Can "run" from work?

Guest desmondtoo

blackknight wrote:

Bro, Care to share how much was the module from ebay to arrive in SINGAPORE?

tHANKS

Bro I paid S$468, shipping is free(Confirmed!)...but subjected to the seller's promotional period...

Guest desmondtoo

chiaster wrote:

I am moving on to something else starting May 3rd. Will be clearing leave in April. Shouldn't be a problem to "run" from work! Hahaha! :)

Hahaha...Great Bro! Saw your name on the list liao...cya!:bounce:

The rest please come and join us at the TCSS 3...All are Welcome!!!

Link:

http://www.sgmerc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=151036#post151036

desmondtoo wrote:

Hahaha...Great Bro! Saw your name on the list liao...cya!:bounce:

The rest please come and join us at the TCSS 3...All are Welcome!!!

Link:

http://www.sgmerc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=151036#post151036

Just to emphasize , no matter which class is your ride , not same brand rides or even no rides . As long as you want to la kopi & talk c#%€ sing song with us , you are very welcome !:tea::focus:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest desmondtoo

my_clk wrote:

desmondtoo wrote:

Finally got time to resolve the operating issue...it programing fault. Problem Solved...:bounce:

Those interested in SmartTop can join us this friday for the La kopi, will demo for you...Heehee...:becky:

Join us here:

http://www.sgmerc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=151880#post151880

Guest chiaster

Bro, thanks for doing the demo on your smart-top today even though it got your recess area wet after the rain! Very honoured to have you show me how it worked. I must say, it is a wonderful piece of invention! Motion flowed through nicely. Hardly any noise from the mechanism. Extremely neat! Transformed the car from one look to a drop dead gorgeous cabrio in one fluid motion. Your ride is to die for. Very nice! *envious*

desmondtoo wrote:

Finally got time to resolve the operating issue...it programing fault. Problem Solved...:bounce:

Those interested in SmartTop can join us this friday for the La kopi, will demo for you...Heehee...:becky:

Join us here:

http://www.sgmerc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=151880#post151880

chiaster wrote:

Bro, thanks for doing the demo on your smart-top today even though it got your recess area wet after the rain! Very honoured to have you show me how it worked. I must say, it is a wonderful piece of invention! Motion flowed through nicely. Hardly any noise from the mechanism. Extremely neat! Transformed the car from one look to a drop dead gorgeous cabrio in one fluid motion. Your ride is to die for. Very nice! *envious*

MTL . Young and capable man like you should consider this ride . Then you have chio boo and chio car at the same time . What else can you ask for after these ? Cheers !

Guest chiaster

I can only blame myself for not taking the E coupe/cabriolet that time. The moment is gone liao lah. If I get this car, even though my gf is chio and my car is chio but I got no roof over my head, then sleep where??? Now must put money aside for the roof lah. Bo pian. Do the right thing! *sigh* hahaha

6008 wrote:

MTL . Young and capable man like you should consider this ride . Then you have chio boo and chio car at the same time . What else can you ask for after these ? Cheers !

chiaster wrote:

I can only blame myself for not taking the E coupe/cabriolet that time. The moment is gone liao lah. If I get this car, even though my gf is chio and my car is chio but I got no roof over my head, then sleep where??? Now must put money aside for the roof lah. Bo pian. Do the right thing! *sigh* hahaha

Ahh . Ok . Change my discription abt you . Young , capable and know how to think . Good to do planning . Cheers !

Guest blackmercs

Yap the smart top thingy is really cool stuff. Most importantly can point & shoot from a distance compares with the stock SOP.

Is a must hv mod for cabrio. Vincemerz MTL!!

Guest desmondtoo

chiaster wrote:

You're most welcome Bro! Getting her to strip for you and wetting her...Hahahahaha!!!:becky:

Agrees, it is a very useful and chio invention! A must have for convertibles!!!

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Yap the smart top thingy is really cool stuff. Most importantly can point & shoot from a distance compares with the stock SOP.

Hahaha...Poison King doing his job!!!:becky:

Yes, Vincemerz...its a really must have...join us on the 30th, I'll let you see & 'touch'...Muahahah:laugh:

Guest chiaster

Wha! I like this part about getting her to strip and making her wet! I'm sure bro 6008 will be adding his "insights" here soon! Hahaha! :)

desmondtoo wrote:

Getting her to strip for you and wetting her...Hahahahaha!!!:becky:

Guest desmondtoo

chiaster wrote:

Wha! I like this part about getting her to strip and making her wet! I'm sure bro 6008 will be adding his "insights" here soon! Hahaha! :)

Muahahaha...:lol:

Guest lightning

blackmercs wrote:

Damn cool man...love it :love::love: