• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My Humble Ride

Guest desmondtoo

Guest desmondtoo

Just added a Lorinser Spoiler Lid(from Benzline), send in for spray painting and mounting...

Here's the link to some photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/desmondtoo/sets/72157625834919231/

Gave her a good bath:bathbaby: today, all ready for Rabbit Year...

Like to take this opportunity to Wish all at SGMERC a Very Happy and Prosperous Rabbit Year!!!

Huat Ah!!!:car::car::car:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

Just added a Lorinser Spoiler Lid(from Benzline), send in for spray painting and mounting...

Like to take this opportunity to Wish all at SGMERC a Very Happy and Prosperous Rabbit Year!!!

congras like a duck tail spoiler!! Gd choice!!

Nice shot from the rear.

Fierce look.

desmondtoo wrote:

• 1 month later...
Guest desmondtoo

Bro 6008, guess you go ahead with the Benzline's twin square exhaust. I'm more incline to the rear diffuser(Original), for A207.

Can any senior advice where's the best place to approach?:confused:

desmondtoo wrote:

Bro 6008, guess you go ahead with the Benzline's twin square exhaust. I'm more incline to the rear diffuser(Original), for A207.

Can any senior advice where's the best place to approach?:confused:

I buay tahan already . Just called my agent yesterday to double confirm whether by mod the tail pipes will it affect the warranty ? He has not reply me on that . If I get the green light , I'll proceed . Cheers !

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

I buay tahan already . Just called my agent yesterday to double confirm whether by mod the tail pipes will it affect the warranty ? He has not reply me on that . If I get the green light , I'll proceed . Cheers !

Change tail pipe or mod the exhaust system? The former I can approve the mod, as for the latter mod it till like no tml.

Guest kepiting1sg

6008 wrote:

Affect smlc warranty?

Yours AMG sport package already has twin left right exos.

U only change the oval to trapezoidal shape tail pipes nia + the diffuser rite?

If U really wanna change the exos - let me know - I karung guni them for U! :lol:

Hi bro , just received feed back from my agent and servicing guy .Which unker crab know them well . It will affect future LTA inspection but not warranty . Lets talk abt this during our coming TCSS .

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

Hi bro , just received feed back from my agent and servicing guy .Which unker crab know them well . It will affect future LTA inspection but not warranty . Lets talk abt this during our coming TCSS .

U called Unker crab? TSL tsk talking about respecting the elderly. Of course is not LTA friendly if the exhaust system is not approved model. U can bring in yr own exhaust system to obtain for approval. Crab unker can advise you.

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

blackmercs wrote:

U called Unker crab? TSL tsk talking about respecting the elderly. Of course is not LTA friendly if the exhaust system is not approved model. U can bring in yr own exhaust system to obtain for approval. Crab unker can advise you.

Muahaha...he's know commonly as Unker Seah or Batam or 'King of Pleasure Island...:becky::becky::becky:', but 1st time known as Unker Crab...:becky::becky::becky:

Guest chiaster

desmondtoo wrote:

Muahaha...he's know commonly as Unker Seah or Batam or 'King of Pleasure Island...:becky::becky::becky:', but 1st time known as Unker Crab...:becky::becky::becky:

To those bros that misunderstanding me for being disrespectful to unker crab ,his nick mean " crab" in indonesia dialect , if i'm right !

blackmercs wrote:

Bro , its not the problem with the exhaust . The problem is the welding part . LTA forbids welding as i was told .:Cry:

Guest kepiting1sg

desmondtoo wrote:

No king of pleasure island lah!!!!

Bro 6008 is very right!

Unker Crab or Batam Cheem.

The word Kepiting is the Indonesian word for Crab unlike in Malay i.e Ketam.

Kepiting is pronounce as Ka Pe Ting and also my given name from my Indo frens many many years ago from my name initials K P. :lol:

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

To those bros that misunderstanding me for being disrespectful to unker crab ,his nick mean " crab" in indonesia dialect , if i'm right !

Muahahahah...Hey, you're right!!! Kepiting does mean "Crab" in Indonesia, just confirm with my helper. Hahaha...:becky::becky::becky:

Guest desmondtoo

kepiting1sg wrote:

No king of pleasure island lah!!!!

Bro 6008 is very right!

Unker Crab or Batam Cheem.

The word Kepiting is the Indonesian word for Crab unlike in Malay i.e Ketam.

Kepiting is pronounce as Ka Pe Ting and also my given name from my Indo frens many many years ago from my name initials K P. :lol:

Unker, a lot of hands is it?:spider: Left, right, center...too many...nead more hands!

Guest kepiting1sg

6008 wrote:

Bro , its not the problem with the exhaust . The problem is the welding part . LTA forbids welding as i was told .:Cry:

U are only changing the tips and not the muffler - no problem one.

Change muffler then must get approval.

So U changing exos tips nia or including the mufflers?

sunat LC excos tips no need LTA approval!

Dun believe U can tok to my good fren in LTA Engineering Dept (responsible for mods).

If U change exos muffler, cat back or turbo back or headers, then need LTA blessings!

If U wanna walk that road, Unker can guide U!

sunat lc tips no need approval wan!!!!

I sunat U want? :lol:

Guest kepiting1sg

desmondtoo wrote:

Unker, a lot of hands is it?:spider: Left, right, center...too many...nead more hands!

Any thing more than 2 handfull are wastage......muhahahaha! :lol:

sperm.gifsperm.gifsperm.gifsperm.gifsperm.gifsperm.gifsperm.gifsperm.gifsperm.gifsperm.gif

coolcrab.gifcrab.gifcoolcrab.gif

Guest kepiting1sg

desmondtoo wrote:

Muahahahah...Hey, you're right!!! Kepiting does mean "Crab" in Indonesia, just confirm with my helper. Hahaha...:becky::becky::becky:

My wife is nickname Ranjungan which in Indonesia mean Flower Crab.

My son is named Thunder Crab - We are a Crabby Family......muhahahaha!

If I tell U my wife & me like to eat kerang bulu or in plain english is call hairy clams - U probably dun believe!

Cum here & Unker shall direct U to 2 types of Hairy Clams......muhahahah!

Cum to the La Kopi Session........compdev.gif

Business or Pleasure!

Welcum to Indonesia my frens!!!!

indomie.gifindomie.gifindomie.gif