• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My Humble Ride

Guest desmondtoo

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desmondtoo

NewC180 wrote:

Hmmm....

1. Key fobs

2. Smart top

3. Wheels????

Nice rims BTW, MTL MTL MTL MTL MTL MTL MTL......

Din order the wheels online...bought some Merc Caps. Anyone interested can check it out(Cheap!):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HENRI-LLOYD-MERCEDES-F1-CAP-100-AUTHENTIC-BNWT-/120702563080?pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item1c1a6ef308#ht_596wt_1149

Guest desmondtoo

keltanky wrote:

I saw the RIMS up close and personal, 2 words! DAMN SWEE!!:bounce:

ACSLK wrote:

Awesome................

cheers

Thx! Tot wearing something slightly different...:bounce:

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Smart top!! Congras this sunday show me how it's works!!

Already installed. But got issue with programming and its functions:mad2:. Rectifying now...will explain on Sunday. Cya!:tongue:

desmondtoo wrote:

Already installed. But got issue with programming and its functions:mad2:. Rectifying now...will explain on Sunday. Cya!:tongue:

Bro , next la kopi session you can sit at the macs and you can control your top with your key just like the advert for the smart top . Then if i buay tahan then i will ask unker crab to bring his sardine can opener to help me do the job . Haha.....:bounce: See you tmr . Waiting to see your chio boo auto remove top .. Hahaha.....

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Bro , next la kopi session you can sit at the macs and you can control your top with your key just like the advert for the smart top . Then if i buay tahan then i will ask unker crab to bring his sardine can opener to help me do the job . Haha.....:bounce: See you tmr . Waiting to see your chio boo auto remove top .. Hahaha.....

I think there's a programming issue with my module...working on it. Will show you part of the "STRIPPING Tmw ya...":becky:

desmondtoo wrote:

I think there's a programming issue with my module...working on it. Will show you part of the "STRIPPING Tmw ya...":becky:

In that case I'll have to bring tissue tmr . Sure get wet man .. :whistle::love:

Guest desmondtoo

Old Shoes...

5233733991_15fde9a596_z.jpg

New Shoes...

5569007246_6312f04537_z.jpg

The new rims are wearing ContiSportContact 5P, it really grips well. Both dry and wet performance exceeded my expectations - recommended!:thumb:

I had Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT on my previous rims. Good on dry and damp conditions, but on wet roads, cannot make it, loses grip very quickly - not recommended.:frusty:

Guest chiaster

Waaahhh... Drool... I really like how the e-cabriolet looks... How I wish I had one! *sigh*

Perhaps everyone already knows, the e-coupe/cabriolet is the nicest amongst its class compared to other makes in the same category. The 1 big difference: it doesn't have a B-pillar! Truly a coupe/cabriolet!

Bro des, thumbs up for your ride! Nice! :)

Old Shoes...

5233733991_15fde9a596_z.jpg

New Shoes...

5569007246_6312f04537_z.jpg

how I wish I can have the same model too . So chio ! But I'm not allow to drive chio car . My wife worry that chio boo will hop on ... Haha.......:heh:

Guest chiaster

My girlfriend (extremely chio, heh) also keep saying that the e-coupe/cabriolet is very chio. Every time we see one on the road, she will go, "Wah... Nice... Very nice..." In my heart, I damn sian because we're not sitting in one!!! Urgh!!! She senses my frustration and says, "Nevermind, that can be your next car..."

Which will be like donkey years away!!! *sigh*

6008 wrote:

how I wish I can have the same model too . So chio ! But I'm not allow to drive chio car . My wife worry that chio boo will hop on ... Haha.......:heh:

chiaster wrote:

My girlfriend (extremely chio, heh) also keep saying that the e-coupe/cabriolet is very chio. Every time we see one on the road, she will go, "Wah... Nice... Very nice..." In my heart, I damn sian because we're not sitting in one!!! Urgh!!! She senses my frustration and says, "Nevermind, that can be your next car..."

Which will be like donkey years away!!! *sigh*

Take it easy bro . You look pretty young to me . Plenty of chances to make more $ and get the ride you desire . Never say never cos you never know when lady luck will strike on you ! Cheer up man . No chio car but like you have said , you got chio boo already mah ...:hippie:

If i got chio boo then i won't need chio car anymore . Hahaha....

Guest chiaster

Thank you for the compliment, bro. :)

In fact, I am 30 this year and not getting any younger. Haha.

Man is greedy. I want BOTH chio bu AND chio car!

Hahaha. Kidding lah. :) quite happy with what I have now. The best thing in life is contentment and to cherish your loved ones.

The world (as we know it) will end soon! Maybe in the next 50-100 years or so. Might happen this lifetime so everyone should just SPREAD THE LOVE. :)

6008 wrote:

Take it easy bro . You look pretty young to me . Plenty of chances to make more $ and get the ride you desire . Never say never cos you never know when lady luck will strike on you ! Cheer up man . No chio car but like you have said , you got chio boo already mah ...:hippie:

If i got chio boo then i won't need chio car anymore . Hahaha....

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Super nice shoes!! What's next?? Command? :)

Maybe some minor add-ons...Command? No la...am comfy with the Audio 20...

lightning wrote:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: LOVE IT!!! :whistle:

Heehee...Thx Bro!

Btw, spoken to my spray painter. Did suggest to do a full spray rather than touch up. 'cos unless workmanship very champ, else can see the diff...just an opinion ya...

6008 wrote:

Haha... No need my ride la...yours, Chio Boo also anytime will hop on...:becky:

chiaster wrote:

The world (as we know it) will end soon! Maybe in the next 50-100 years or so. Might happen this lifetime so everyone should just SPREAD THE LOVE. :)

Well said Bro!!! Make your love ones and yourself Happy, within your means!!! Do it now...

Anyway, Bro Chiaster, your ride is already steady blow whistle liao...:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Guest lightning

desmondtoo wrote:

Btw, spoken to my spray painter. Did suggest to do a full spray rather than touch up. 'cos unless workmanship very champ, else can see the diff...just an opinion ya...

:

thanks bro...managed to get it settled on yesterday as planned...swee swee liao 99.9% restored (for only $80)...me cheapo lah...:becky:

Bro . Chio boo kua chia also kua Lang . Maybe my chia chin chye can do lah . But Lang buay Kua also no use mah .:yuck:

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Ok guys ! Let's do it tonight . Meet where to find love to make and who will spread the ???? Hahaha......

Muahahaha...go go, spread some of your mighty LOVE.

6008 wrote:

Bro . Chio boo kua chia also kua Lang . Maybe my chia chin chye can do lah . But Lang buay Kua also no use mah .:yuck:

You where got buay kua?! So many Chio Boos like man...like teddy bear!:becky::becky::becky:

desmondtoo wrote:

Muahahaha...go go, spread some of your mighty LOVE.

You where got buay kua?! So many Chio Boos like man...like teddy bear!:becky::becky::becky:

Yah . Especially those at ktv . They like Teddy bear who are all gong gong , sit down buy drinks and give tips . In that case no matter you look like Andy lau or li guo huang also never mind . Haha....

Guest chiaster

They don't care how you look!

They only want you to splash the cash!

6008 wrote:

Yah . Especially those at ktv . They like Teddy bear who are all gong gong , sit down buy drinks and give tips . In that case no matter you look like Andy lau or li guo huang also never mind . Haha....