• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hello all

You order from CnC or PI?

For CnC, delivery is next year April, if I am not wrong. 

Eventually I got the GLC from Swift Garage after some comparison.

They offer a high spec package, full AMG bodykit, suspension, rims, steering wheel, trimming, the whole works at a more affordable price than other pi.

Warranty etc is from Optima Werkz.

• Like 1

They offer a high spec package, full AMG bodykit, suspension, rims, steering wheel, trimming, the whole works at a more affordable price than other pi.

Yes, wait time for CnC is crazy. So, when is delivery for your order?

Yes, wait time for CnC is crazy. So, when is delivery for your order?

The car will arrive around November. After registration, lta approval etc should be 1st week of January!

Anybody chip up their GLC yet?

Unfortunately mine don't come with side step, will have to order from Benzline.

The car will arrive around November. After registration, lta approval etc should be 1st week of January!

Anybody chip up their GLC yet?

Unfortunately mine don't come with side step, will have to order from Benzline.

Woow, ordering from PI, you also need need six month delivery. COE is fixed with car price? 

I ordered in Feb from CnC and delivered in July. 5 Months. Okay for me as I am not in a hurry.

Mine comes with side step, but I find it difficult getting in and out of the car seat. Heart pain to step on the shining side step. So find it obstructing. Maybe give another month, who cares. 

Dare not mod too much or else void warranty. Did bare minimum for the time been, Car Cam. Looking for GPS next. 

• 1 month later...
On 20/07/2016 at 5:12 PM, SUV-Lover said:

Woow, ordering from PI, you also need need six month delivery. COE is fixed with car price? 

I ordered in Feb from CnC and delivered in July. 5 Months. Okay for me as I am not in a hurry.

Mine comes with side step, but I find it difficult getting in and out of the car seat. Heart pain to step on the shining side step. So find it obstructing. Maybe give another month, who cares. 

Dare not mod too much or else void warranty. Did bare minimum for the time been, Car Cam. Looking for GPS next. 

I just placed deposit,  delivery estimate is May/June 2017.....

For you case,  was the estimate accurate or C&C under promise and over deliver? 

You signed with COE packaged in or was it package in only later after they start production?

Your Audio20 dun have GPS pre-installed? 

Did you chose any options? 

On 7/19/2016 at 11:52 AM, Paulromeotan said:

Did u order it with the Intelligent Lighting? Burmester sound system?

On 9/7/2016 at 11:48 PM, VRAtenza said:

I just placed deposit,  delivery estimate is May/June 2017.....

For you case,  was the estimate accurate or C&C under promise and over deliver? 

You signed with COE packaged in or was it package in only later after they start production?

Your Audio20 dun have GPS pre-installed? 

Did you chose any options? 

Hi VRA,

1. The date of delivery given by CnC was accurate. When I sign in Feb 2016, stated delivery to be in July 2016. Receive my GLC in July. 

2. Sign with COE package all-in price. Understand now they selling without COE fixed. 

3. Correct. Audio 20 without GPS. Using my external GPS from previous car. 

4. I have limit colours left when I purchase. Ended up paying extra $3000 for Diamond White. Option are pretty much standard what CnC gives as the car are already pre-booked and options ticked. They have several colour of seat to select, but pretty much fixed. 

5. Install iRoad V9 in-car camera front and back, by outside installer.

Cheers. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SUV-Lover said:

Hi VRA,

1. The date of delivery given by CnC was accurate. When I sign in Feb 2016, stated delivery to be in July 2016. Receive my GLC in July. 

2. Sign with COE package all-in price. Understand now they selling without COE fixed. 

3. Correct. Audio 20 without GPS. Using my external GPS from previous car. 

4. I have limit colours left when I purchase. Ended up paying extra $3000 for Diamond White. Option are pretty much standard what CnC gives as the car are already pre-booked and options ticked. They have several colour of seat to select, but pretty much fixed. 

5. Install iRoad V9 in-car camera front and back, by outside installer.

Cheers. 

Oh, so your batch are those that CnC prebooked and optioned to cut down on the ordering lead time from the limited factory production allocation. So essentially, you just pick from their list of of the cars they already have in queue for production.

Mine's not even expecting to start production till next year. And yes, no COE packaged in yet until the car starts production.

IIRC, the test drive car and what I remembered my SE showed me have Garmin GPS installed in the Audio 20. I have added on the pano roof option. And now on verge of additional option in the AMG Line package. I think the firmer sports suspension should help abit with the slight SUV-type body roll during harder cornering.

Out of curiosity, what are the options that CnC ordered in with for the initial batch like yours? It comes with intelligent LED lighting system right? 

Thanks!

3 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

Oh, so your batch are those that CnC prebooked and optioned to cut down on the ordering lead time from the limited factory production allocation. So essentially, you just pick from their list of of the cars they already have in queue for production.

Mine's not even expecting to start production till next year. And yes, no COE packaged in yet until the car starts production.

IIRC, the test drive car and what I remembered my SE showed me have Garmin GPS installed in the Audio 20. I have added on the pano roof option. And now on verge of additional option in the AMG Line package. I think the firmer sports suspension should help abit with the slight SUV-type body roll during harder cornering.

Out of curiosity, what are the options that CnC ordered in with for the initial batch like yours? It comes with intelligent LED lighting system right? 

Thanks!

Yes, mine was already pre-booked/selected by CnC and we only can pick the colour of paint work & interior leather seats we want.

Options were either AMG line (plus $10,000) or normal.

AMG line comes with AMG wheels and rims (I think is 19 inch), AMG Steering wheel (flat bottom). front AMG grill (not too sure what is it), and I thinks comes pano roof. 

The AMG line was sold out during the first two day of launch. 

All other options are pre-selected. See list below (as per Feb 2016). 

Spec-1 was what I got.

Spec-2 options was not selectable. "For show only."

Cheers. 

GLC Spec - 1.jpg

GLC Spec - 2.jpg

1 hour ago, SUV-Lover said:

Yes, mine was already pre-booked/selected by CnC and we only can pick the colour of paint work & interior leather seats we want.

AMG line comes with AMG wheels and rims (I think is 19 inch), AMG Steering wheel (flat bottom). front AMG grill (not too sure what is it), and I thinks comes pano roof. 

Spec-1 was what I got.

Cheers. 

GLC Spec - 1.jpg

GLC Spec - 2.jpg

The launch AMG could be the "Edition 1" series with special designo interior and factory tinted glass. The pricing might be very attractive eg. 10K more for every goodies in the package:

Mercedes Benz GLC 250 Edition 1

MB GLC Edition 1

The AMG Line Exterior design and equipment line and the large multi-spoke AMG alloy wheels provide the base for an impressive entrance. Heat-insulating, dark-tinted glass for the rear side windows and rear windscreen and "Edition 1" badges round off the exterior in elegant fashion.

Edition 1 exterior equipment and appointments:

AMG multi-spoke light-alloy wheels painted titanium grey with high-sheen finish
AMG Line Exterior
"Edition 1‟ badge on left and right wing
Heat-insulating, dark-tinted glass for rear side windows and rear windscreen
There are two variants to choose between in the comfortable interior, which is equipped with seat heating, the Seat Comfort package and ambient lighting: the sporty option has seats in fine designo nappa leather in a platinum white pearl / black in diamond design, a multifunction sports steering wheel in black leather with flat bottom and black ash open-pore wood trim to add sporty, sophisticated highlights.

The eye-catching elegant alternative has upholstery in all black diamond-design designo nappa leather. The high-gloss brown linestructure lime wood trim and leather multifunction steering wheel round off the interior.

1 hour ago, SUV-Lover said:

Spec-1 was what I got.

Cheers. 

GLC Spec - 1.jpg

GLC Spec - 2.jpg

To add, your 2 specs lists are still what CnC is current selling as well. The only difference is that options can all be selected now that the wait time is 7-8 months.

Pano roof is an option not tied to the AMG Line option package.

There is a new colour launched for the GLC, Brilliant Blue metallic. Asked my SE to change it to that colour from my original Cavansite Blue choice.

• 1 month later...

hi 

i ordered mine from my friend's PI shop... waiting time about 6mths from factory ...expect delivery in end april...  suppose to be 4-5mths.... but extra 1 mth due to Designo Diamond white color option.

my specs are GLC 250D AMG

additional options :

1.Premium Plus

2. Night package 

3. 360 cam

4. AMG 20inch rims.

5. Designo Diamond white

all options can be found at :

https://www.mercedes-benz.co.uk/passengercars/mercedes-benz-cars/car-configurator.html#/?rccVehicleModelId=2539052&rccNationalSalesType=GB1