• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

CLA/GLA meet up - 22 May 2015

Hello everyone,

Seems like that time again isn't it? Once again a few of us are planning to have a meet up and chit chat (maybe photoshoot? lol). Everyone welcome to join in! Yes non-CLA/GLA/merc welcome, just be prepared for good fun and chatter as people share about their passion for their cars.

Tentative location is Kallang KFC MACS 22 May 2015 (Friday) at 8pm til late

Please indicate interest and drop me a PM with your contact details (we communicate via whatsapp) just in case any last minute change of location etc. (Sadly i cannot make it but the rest of the guys are still on! Hence the need to add you to whatsapp group!)

1) cts1984 (Auto generated)

2) benzboy (Auto generated)

3) Jarebbsg (Auto generated)

4) Jason5512 (Auto generated) will be late

5) tyco_kia

6)

• Like 1

stock polar silver CLA180 =)

One week to go!

Please indicate interest and drop me a PM with your contact details (we communicate via whatsapp) just in case any last minute change of location etc. (Sadly i cannot make it but the rest of the guys are still on! Hence the need to add you to whatsapp group!)

5) tyco_kia

6) wzz

7)

stock polar silver CLA180 =)

One week to go!

5) tyco_kia

6) wzz

7)jtang

Like This

Haizzzz would really like to join you guys. But I am going to watch the ONE CHAMPIONSHIP at Indoor stadium at 7pm. Maybe after that I will coe and look for you guys. By the way will you guys stay till late?