• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

PolishAngel grooming products frm Germany

Came across these products while surfing the web. Looks interesting to me, wonder any Bros here have heard or tried these it. Their office is in Jurong and u can buy online.

Am keen on the Signature range especially the "Viking". It's make of Silica and Titanium Dioxide which gives a long lasting hard and shining surface after polishing.

Anyway, had emailed them my interests, hoping they are able to do a demo presentation.

Appreciate if u guys can share or comment on the above products.

Cheers!

Came across these products while surfing the web. Looks interesting to me, wonder any Bros here have heard or tried these it. Their office is in Jurong and u can buy online.

Am keen on the Signature range especially the "Viking". It's make of Silica and Titanium Dioxide which gives a long lasting hard and shining surface after polishing.

Anyway, had emailed them my interests, hoping they are able to do a demo presentation.

Appreciate if u guys can share or comment on the above products.

Cheers!

Yes saw them as well. Am looking for protection for my ride too.

Polishangel range looks good. Appreciate if you can update us on your take after the demo.

Am also exploring others brands from our site sponsors here too

Tks Dazzle for yr interest, will update once they reply my email.

Am into DIY polishing, so need to understand the right products n application.

The Viking Shield polish looks good but Ex, just make sure it deliver as stated.

Initially like u said, was looking for site sponsor service, then decided to google for products to DIY at my own time since it's a brand new car.

Cheers!

Hi dazzle,

Received reply frm them thru email. They don't entertain demo but u can view frm Youtube showing the effects of their products.

Had listed various items am interested, waiting for pricing. Once confirm by email, can either courier or self collect at their office in Jurong.

Thanks Griffin for the update.  Let us know your verdict.

Have seen the videos.  Hard to decide as all videos look good even the ones from our site sponsors.  One of site sponsors do sell their products.

I used to DIY myself for my previous ride but this time a little lazy :P.  haha.  

Drazzle you're welcome.

Their products are not cheap but am sure it's worth the value!

Cos mine is a brand new car, it's much easier to maintain now than later. I'll go for the "glass coat" even though I've one more free nano polish that come with the car package. Will decide later what to do with it.

Already confirmed my orders and collect it on Saturday. This will be the most expensive polish bundles I ever purchased. Just hope the shine will speak for itself!

Cheers

How much you pay for the polish bundles? Care to share the bundles infro too?

Black Mercs, u're welcome!

My bundles as follows:-

1) Invincible primer 100ml@$109.99 - base coat primer to be apply first before apply Cosmic sealant

2) Cosmic sealant 100ml@$190.99 - this is the glass coat sealant aft primer was appllied. It can last between 18-24 mths, much better than the signature range which gives a higher level of shine but short durability.

The 100ml is gd for 2 cars, shelves life gd for 2 yrs when open!

3)rapidwax 500ml@$77.99 - use as n when to maintain quick n lasting shine.

4) PTFE Wheel wax 200ml@$74.99 - it's use for polishing wheel rims so that easy to wash n maintain clean.

5) Bellaclean 500ml@$128.99 - it's 2 in 1 cleaner n conditioner for leather as well as car interior plastics trimmings.

6) Charisma 500ml@$193.99 - leather conditioner for my home Stressless sofa set. Hehehe

7) Applicators - 1pc Master interior applicator@$14.99

1pc Master leather applicator@$13.99

1pc Black Shalimar micro fibre @$31.99

1pc Organic Red micro fibre @$16.99

Total cost ard $854/- for the bundle!

Cheers

• Like 1

Wow thats alot of bundles :) thanks for sharing. You using polishing machine or by hand to apply these products for the exterior? I m using megicuars products for my grooming job. Please post before and after photos for your grooming job.

In my earlier years, tried n used Zymol n Zaino products.

The currently trend of polish is "glass" coating which interest me most.

Polish angel products can be hand applied or machine polished, take note that specific hand applicator are for different products application. Am doing portion at a time, priority to areas especially horizontal top where waterspots n bird droppings appear most, then the sides of the car.

Cheers!

Yes am interested in the glass coating too. Can this product end result in mirror shine finishing?? Hopefully can last for a few months.

Hi guys,

Yes! It's "glass" coating glossy finished. Can last between 18-24 mths best with Rapidwax quick shine once awhile.

Cosmic is their best seller, it recommended to use invincible(primer) to apply 1st before apply top coat Cosmic.

Cosmic curing is 24hrs.

They have very wide ranges of washes, deep clean(rubbing compound), waxes, sealants, applicators and polishing cloths. That's where u tailored to yr taste how u want it to b done. Very confusing at first but once u understand each product n it function, u'll know what u need to order!

Those that u use frequently, order larger quantity cos it much cheaper! The sealant self life is 2 years if open, so I can apply 1 year after the other, that's why I ordered 100ml instead of 50ml.

Hope these info helps u to understand much better. U can oso google "polishangel.sg" for further info n instruction.

Cheers

Hi Wywong,

So u oso into DIY! Hehehe

U google website "Polishangel.sg" to sign up if u're interested to purchased. U can oso view short presentation of the product at YouTube. Best to read the individual presentation n check the price base on the quantity of each order.

If u're not to sure, email to Kate, she'll able to assist u.

If u're keen on the Glass coating, do purchase the "Invincible"(primer) n the "Cosmic"(Glass coat) plus the "Rapidwax" for regular mantainance. It depends how often u want to apply Rapidwax, my opinion is at least once a month to make sure there's shine n water beading.

Regrading preparation, u need to claybar the surface before using the primer. Apply primer n buff off, then apply glass coat n wait for 30 mins then buff off again. Should u decide to apply a second layer of glass coat, do it after 2 hrs! Do not expose to direct sunlight or wet the surface. Fully cured in 24hrs, durabitly is between 18-24 months!

I've yet to use it on my 3 week old car, Considering should I buy the "Big foot" polisher as seen in YouTube to do the job.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Griffin,

Thanks! I've DIYed my previous ride for the past 5 years. With my almost 3 weeks CLA, I'm looking at glass polish as well. Now contemplating should I go with PolishAngel, Detail Mania or Pika Pika. All of them are glass coating. I noticed there are some water marks on my current ride and am thinking of how to remove it before applying the glass coat. Any idea?

I would also like to ask if you're using PolishAngel car wash asI noticed you've not bought it. If not, what brand of the car wash are you using?

I'm currently using Autoglym Car Shampoo, Resin Polish, Leather Cleaner &  Meguair's Quick Detailer.

Wywong,

Why am into polishangel is cos of its hardness level of 9H(pencil hardness level) n able to last between 18-24Mths. Not too sure abt the rest, can oso based on value for money.

As for watermark spots removal, u can use rubbing compound like 3M brand. If spots is every where, best is to use machine otherwise by hand.

Gd question on carwash shampoo! Frankly, am using "Amway" car shampoo for many many years, it's cheap n gd stuff.

For leather care, am using Zanio cleaner n conditioner. Why? Cos its water base n leather fragrance. Now trying out polishangel Charisma leather conditioner.

My car is ard 3 wk old n done with Nano protection by C&C, So far surface condition is gd. I might considering a light weight n easy to use machine applicator to do the job. It's ranges between $800+ - $1K.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Hi Griffin,

I'm introduced to the bundle as follows as my car colour is Cirrus White:-

1) Aqua/Carnauba Gel 500ml @ $117.99 - Car Shampoo

2) Carnaubaflockencreme Contour 100ml @ $85.99 - Similar to base coat primer

3) Cosmic Sealant 9H 100ml @ $190.99

4) Carnaubaflockencreme Snowhite 100ml @ $149.99 - use as n when to maintain quick n lasting shine.

5) PTFE Wheel Wax 200ml @ $74.99 - Use for polishing wheel rims so that it's easy to wash n maintain clean.

6) Bellaclean 500ml @ $128.99 - 2 in 1 cleaner n conditioner for leather as well as car interior plastics trimmings.

7) Glass Polish Rain 50ml @ 137.99

Total : $886.93

I'm not sure if this is the best option though.

Bro Wywong,

1)As mentioned earlier, Amway car shampoo is very value for money! Am still using it after so many years.

2&3) I'll go for "invincible" as primer then Cosmic as sealant. They recommended best to use togather, u won't go wrong. Remember to claybar the surface before applying primer.

4)Frankly, if u're not applying Glass Coat, then use Snowwhite as maintainence for polish n shine. Otherwise, after applying Glass Coat, Rapidwax is easy n does a better job!

5&6) Supersports PTFE Wheel Wax have gd beading factor. I oso use bellaclean for my car interior.

7)Am using Glaxo windscreen protector, it works for me, don't use Rain-X! Value for money.

I'm buying sheep skin mitt for car washing, various polishing cloth n trifoam applicators frm other store.

The above are just my opinion, it's subjective to individual.

Hope my pointers helps. Hehehe

Cheers!

Bro Griffin,

I've ordered the followings:

1.POLISHANGEL® | GLASSCOAT™ | INVINCIBLE | 9H PRIMER - 50ML

2.GLASSCOAT ™ | COSMIC | 9H - Multi / 100ML

3. POLISHANGEL® | CONNOISSEUR RAPIDWAXX - 500ML

4. NEW! POLISHANGEL® | SUPERSPORT PTFE WHEEL WAX - 200ML

5.POLISHANGEL ® | RAIN | 9H - 50ML

6. POLISHANGEL® | BELLACLEAN Leather Cleaner - 500ML

Bro wywong,

U should go for 100ml of Invincible since u've purchased 100ml of cosmic.

I'll re apply the glass coat after 12-18 months again, I still need the primer to go with the glass coat. That's why I ordered 100ml!

50ml of each is gd for applying once, life span once open is gd for 2 yrs, do consider over it.

Are u requesting courier service or self collection?