• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

PolishAngel grooming products frm Germany

Noted.

By the way, after apply primer, buff off and then apply Glass Coat. Wait half hour later, buff off to a shinning surface. Only then u can reapply a second coat of cosmic. Full curing in 24 hours.

Am collect my applicators n cloths today n looking for a machine polisher that suits me for DIY. Hehehe

Bro wywong,

Collected my polishing cloths n applicator frm another seller, much cheaper then I bought frm Polishangel. Both location in Jurong.

Then polisher currently out of stock, waiting time 3 weeks cost n ard $900+

Bro wywong,

Collected my polishing cloths n applicator frm another seller, much cheaper then I bought frm Polishangel. Both location in Jurong.

Then polisher currently out of stock, waiting time 3 weeks cost n ard $900+

Wywong,

I bought Blonde towel n Snow White Buffing towel for buffing after application. Gyeon soft wipe n waffle dryer( 80cm x 60cm) for after car wash wipe dry. Not forgetting the Tri foam applicator when u use Bellaclen to apply in the interior.

I would strongly recommend u to buy these items!

The polisher am keen is base on purchase confirmation order, so waiting time is 3 weeks.

U can Contact Kelvin(Auto Rage Pte Ltd) @ 65159100.

Cheers

Just did my primer and cosmic for exterior after clawing and meguair compound to remove water mark. Also applied rain on glass and bellaclean on my leather today.

Overall, the primer is a but tough to apply and remove compared to cosmic sealant. Results? Looks great and hopefully can last for 2 - 3 years. Total time spent, is 5 hrs.

Just did my primer and cosmic for exterior after clawing and meguair compound to remove water mark. Also applied rain on glass and bellaclean on my leather today.

Overall, the primer is a but tough to apply and remove compared to cosmic sealant. Results? Looks great and hopefully can last for 2 - 3 years. Total time spent, is 5 hrs.

Wywong,

I'm oso pretty sure these are a better products. Did u "clay bar" the surface b4 u apply primer as recommended?

Glad that we've chosen these, in fact this is the latest technology for car polish sealant.

Cheers