• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

///AMG Engraved CF Gear Shift

Darkseid

Apparently W203 and W204 gear knobs are interchangeable.  How I know?  My brother sold his car to the dealer when he went overseas.  The dealer changed out my brother's W204 silver gear knob into his W203 and put the W203's leather gear stock knob into my brother's W204.  The dealer did it on the spot right after the paperwork was all signed and done deal...lolz.  All swopped over in 10, maybe 15mins.  We hung around to watch him swop the knobs...how funny...

• Like 1

CONGRATULATIONS. ... happy??? Move on.... thanks...

Make things clear? Not about price? Whether 50% off is irrelevant to u?

I cut and paste:

"simple google and will find this is for W203 and is asking mere Half of what seller is asking!"

"even buying brand new it is still cheaper than 300sgd"

Are u even comparing the same knob?

Cut the bs and man up, your writing is on the wall. At least i have the balls to amend this tread.

Anyways u already suceeded in laying waste to this sale so i guess u should be congratulated.

WELL DONE BRO WELL DONE.

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Frankly... you are the one who screwed up initially... His remarks was crisp but accurate... but you reacted like a spoilt brat... so move on... before Admin shut this thread down... which I do think they should... it's a waste of data...

• Like 4

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

if u review his remarks they were wrong and misleading. 

I get it, its f the newbie time er?

One big happy family here looking after each other.

HIS COMMENTS WERE FACTUALLY WRONG. AND ITS ON THE WALL.

I put his right fact by fact both on pricing and product fitting.  His own website links proved him wrong.

Enuff said let admin close the tread.  Its very clear newbies are not welcomed.

CLOSE THE TREAD ADMIN

Lets get this on track once again.

REPOST
-------------

Hi guys sorry i posted this earlier in the wrong forum. My apologies, as i am new here.

One of my friends is selling his w204 CClass and cancelled his order so i have a spare BNIB ///AMG Engraved CF Gear Shift. I am trying to attach pixs of the gear shift.

It will fit all standard W204 Cclass 7Gtronic automatic gears. I have installed this on my ride too. Its quite unique as this ///AMG Engraved CF shift is only available via direct import from the US. I had to order online and ship it from the US. You cannot get this locally here. I know because i tried and there were no local merchants selling this here.

I am asking for price in the region of SGD300 (negotiable) as i also incurred first class shipping costs.

Pls PM or msg me - Darkseid - if you are interested. I have the knob in the box available and you can also see it on my ride.

thanks heaps

Attached Images
  • 4399905035_e383c6730e_b.jpg
  • 4399904771_fedffbedee_b.jpg
  • 4399904311_6f36228545_b.jpg
  •  

if u review his remarks they were wrong and misleading. 

I get it, its f the newbie time er?

One big happy family here looking after each other.

Walau... Think we very free to go f the newbie every time..... I free wil go F my mistress Liao Lah.... Really KPP......

• Like 1

Walau... Think we very free to go f the newbie every time..... I free wil go F my mistress Liao Lah.... Really KPP......

KNN....how come got run lion mission bojio?.....tonight?? I will gather the crew....lol

Calling all RL crew (Run Liao Crew).....please report for duty....

1) Blackmerc

2) Dafly

3) Tigershark

4)

5)

6)

This is an activation..... :D  :D  :D

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

Actually I was keen when I saw the this on sale.  But after retiegoosen's post, I wasn't anymore.  I'm glad he highlighted the misrepresentation and I thank him for it.

This is what the forum is for, sieve out the facts from the half-truths for the good of the broader community.

• Like 7

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

I am glad you like the CF knob bro and that you trusted me inspite of all the forum trolls who pass groundless negative comments.

The knob looks great as it is on your ride.

Will keep in touch so we can have coffee and talk cars when u r free :)

I tink I got to change the interior trim to CF to match tis knob.

Hi Martin I have received several inquiries after I sold the knob. If you are interested I will try to arrange for bulk order from the supplier.

I will share with you the breakdown of the all-in price for the knob so there is a transparent process.

Pls pls msg me privately as there are many forum trolls who wana sabo and make useless comments without first researching the facts.  We will take the discussion away from this tread pls.

That's nice. Very swee.
I want 1 too.