• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

CLA meet up - 23 Jan 2015

zeenie

Hello everyone,

There seems to be many discussion threads going on and it may be easier to just have a meet up to chit chat and maybe have a photoshoot for our rides. Everyone welcome to join in, no need to shy. =)

Tentative location is Parklane Green, date and time is 23 Jan 2015, 8pm. (enough forward planning to get visa/clearance/approval)

The central location was chosen so that everyone has a choice of food or coffee place and has brightly lit carpark for the photo. See here for more information: https://ordinarypatrons.com/2014/09/27/parkland-green/

Please indicate interest (and dietary restrictions if any) so that we can book a specific place also provide more details on the meetup.

1) zeenie

• Like 1

stock polar silver CLA180 =)

Hello everyone,

There seems to be many discussion threads going on and it may be easier to just have a meet up to chit chat and maybe have a photoshoot for our rides. Everyone welcome to join in, no need to shy. =)

Tentative location is Parklane Green, date and time is 23 Jan 2015, 8pm. (enough forward planning to get visa/clearance/approval)

The central location was chosen so that everyone has a choice of food or coffee place and has brightly lit carpark for the photo. See here for more information: https://ordinarypatrons.com/2014/09/27/parkland-green/

Please indicate interest (and dietary restrictions if any) so that we can book a specific place also provide more details on the meetup.

1) zeenie

1) zeenie

2) cts1984

Bump for an upcoming meet on friday!

I think we try to park at the second row after turning into the carpark from E Coast Park service road. Please refer to my crudely drawn map. =)

1251gr4.png

stock polar silver CLA180 =)

Bro Drink Driving?

Usually first time is 1yr suspension which is also considered revoked of license. plus 1k fine

Guys .. enjoy the Atmosphere

But don't get overboard w the pints

The last I was there .. I suay big time

Still waiting for TP to charge me. Potentially 3 yrs suspension ...

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Bro

Laws have changed now ... much more serious.

Depends on alcohol content plus/minus aggravating/mitigating factors.

Fine can goes upto $5k now plus 3 years suspension.

Unfortunately I am in the higher bracket plus minor accident.

Bros .. just be careful

Not matter how well u can hold ... the machine can't tell ... and aso not matter if u are sound... someone screw up u still get it as long as its DUI.

Its a matter of heng suay.

Cheers !