• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My Humble W211

SteveC

@Paladin: Thanks! but i might be changing the grille again. Yes. that is up next.

@WML88: Thank you!

@mercc: Pmed you the details on the headlights

Rims changed but not in black. will post up pics soon.

Nice suggestions. those are what i am going to do next.

@jayson Thank you! I will do my best to join you guys for the upcoming meet. Cheers.

@cahn77 yup. Love it too. but with these rims, I am tempted to do something about the brakes... 

@blackmercs Thank you! I will like to check if you will have some accessories that I can use to further enhance the outlook of the car. :D  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i got the DRL headlight installed with my W211 too....but they are not LTA friendly wor...might have to remove before inspection...also the set i got was from US, i found the light shooting higher on the left hand side which more suitable for left hand drive car...not sure you have this problem? 

you might want to install Carlsson DRL to further enhance the look....also not LTA friendly, but i asked the installer to provide me a toggle switch inside cabin, i can turn off when go for inspection.

• 1 month later...

i got the DRL headlight installed with my W211 too....but they are not LTA friendly wor...might have to remove before inspection...also the set i got was from US, i found the light shooting higher on the left hand side which more suitable for left hand drive car...not sure you have this problem? 

you might want to install Carlsson DRL to further enhance the look....also not LTA friendly, but i asked the installer to provide me a toggle switch inside cabin, i can turn off when go for inspection.

Yes i have the same problem, left hand side is higher. I guess i was lucky, i managed to pass the inspection with HID lights =)

Regarding the Carlsson DRL, Can let me know you got it from? 

• 2 weeks later...

Bro,

i got the first set from forumer here then when someone decided to slow down his car by using my car as stopper, it damaged, the 2nd set bought from ebay which actually much cheaper...

remember to put a toggle switch...