• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

ILS By Sonic

Booked my installation date on 14 Sep!

Steve out of town!

For pricing text him!

MTL! I waited till my neck loooonnggg!:)

• Like 2

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

For ILS in Merc, the headlight has an auto leveller & a swivel function that follows the steering direction besides being Bi xenon & Incorporated LED lights. Does it have these functions?

For ILS in Merc, the headlight has an auto leveller & a swivel function that follows the steering direction besides being Bi xenon & Incorporated LED lights. Does it have these functions?

I know the cornering lights work!

The Hi/Lo beam works i.e up & down

Swiveling not sure!

ILS sensor for oncoming traffic - definitely no!

At this price cannot complain - still better than the stock halogen.....no more fear of summon for after mkt hids......nowadays almost everything made in china....this..Taiwan! 

• Like 1

Cheers

The Hi/Lo beam works i.e up & down

Swiveling not sure!

At this price cannot complain - still better than the stock halogen.....no more fear of summon for after mkt hids......nowadays almost everything made in china....this..Taiwan!

I'm so tempted!!!

The Hi/Lo beam works i.e up & down

Swiveling not sure!

At this price cannot complain - still better than the stock halogen.....no more fear of summon for after mkt hids......nowadays almost everything made in china....this..Taiwan!

so bro, it means this one is with hid projector lenses? Therefore cos of that, it is lta compliant 100%?

MTL.....change it !

With this aftermarket light, I am certain you don't get the full capability of the factory fit one for auto high beam dip and swivel, headlamp washer but it still beats the halogen one as far as looks concern.

I will jump into this too.....

Met Steve and Warren this afternoon and saw bro Ray5533's new headlamp today, quality looks pretty good. Tempting....

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Hayato spoken its can be done.there is two row of LED white n orange.so they just don't connect the white LED so the white LED light will not be on

The white row of LEDs makes it look alot like the headlights and Foglight combi of DRL on the new Bclass

It looks almost like the original ILS except for the row of white led where the signal light is located. I am still waiting for Sonic reply as to whether it can be disable?

i post sarla....removed..

Sorry.

Guys have a simple question.

A pre-fl merc has gone through a cosmetic fl but lost the projector headlights.

So when using the new aftermarket projector headlights from Sonic, does that mean pre-fl mercs can retain their old projector headlights configuration with the aftermarket projector headlamps? 

Hopefully passing inspection with the new headlights?

If so, dont the prefl mercs have an advantage over the fl ones and thus more worthlit to do a cosmetic facelift?

Please do feel free to correct me if I am missing any technical incompatibilities in this query

Guys have a simple question.

A pre-fl merc has gone through a cosmetic fl but lost the projector headlights.

So when using the new aftermarket projector headlights from Sonic, does that mean pre-fl mercs can retain their old projector headlights configuration with the aftermarket projector headlamps?

Hopefully passing inspection with the new headlights?

If so, dont the prefl mercs have an advantage over the fl ones and thus more worthlit to do a cosmetic facelift?

Please do feel free to correct me if I am missing any technical incompatibilities in this query

YES! Correct!
  • Like 1

Cheers