• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Registry of New CLA Owners

Philip Chan

This car too hot cake....Thus they push production on Urban only in this 2 months to fulfill all the orders

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Unfortunately the Designo color options are not available.

White CLA 200 AMG Line + 18" Black Multi Spokes

ETA Mar-May 2014

So bro you have the White CLA 200 AMG Line + 18" Black Multi Spokes? How much did you top up for 18 inch Black Multi Spokes?

• Like 1

So bro you have the White CLA 200 AMG Line + 18" Black Multi Spokes? How much did you top up for 18 inch Black Multi Spokes?

Hi bro, i topped up $1500 for the multispokes after trading in the 5 star amg rims that comes with AMG line. For non AMG Line IIRC $3800. You should be able to find the prices on the CLA spec sheet.

Hi bro, i topped up $1500 for the multispokes after trading in the 5 star amg rims that comes with AMG line. For non AMG Line IIRC $3800. You should be able to find the prices on the CLA spec sheet.

Yup bro I know the price. Haha thought they will give you discount since the colour of the car you want they never bring in. Bro able to share how much you bought your CLA with AMG LINE.

Yup bro I know the price. Haha thought they will give you discount since the colour of the car you want they never bring in. Bro able to share how much you bought your CLA with AMG LINE.

Where got so good deal one haha. Manage to nego for about 8k overtrade plus $500 cash vouchers and the standard $3000 service credits with min loan.

Where got so good deal one haha. Manage to nego for about 8k overtrade plus $500 cash vouchers and the standard $3000 service credits with min loan.

Wow bro quite a good deal liao. you get 8k for overtrade. When I book mine on 5th August they told me that the overtrade is 5k only. You still got $500 cash voucher. Than the $3k service credit is the same. I have top up $600 for the AMG 5 TWIN SPOKE Painted black instead of the full silver.

Wow bro quite a good deal liao. you get 8k for overtrade. When I book mine on 5th August they told me that the overtrade is 5k only. You still got $500 cash voucher. Than the $3k service credit is the same. I have top up $600 for the AMG 5 TWIN SPOKE Painted black instead of the full silver.

Haha, I think still can push a little more but don't be so bad lah. Not to mention still got other freebies!

• Like 1

Model : CLA200

Delivery Date: Sep 30

Colour: White

P.S. anyone knows how can I off the beeping sound on the dashboard? i think it's kind of a lane-assist thinggy, always have this beeping sound whenever a car is trying to change lane infront of me.

Model : CLA200

Delivery Date: Sep 30

P.S. anyone knows how can I off the beeping sound on the dashboard? i think it's kind of a lane-assist thinggy, always have this beeping sound whenever a car is trying to change lane infront of me.

Are you referring to this http://moba.i.daimler.com/baix/cars/176/en_GB/index.html#../../../cars/176/en_GB/manual/subchapter_03_17.shtml:ID_dde0969099b44b08351f191535801418

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there everyone, 

Booked my ride on 1st week August. 

Got the ride at $179888 + $10000 (AMG LINE PACKAGE) 

Changed the rims from the AMG LINE PACKAGE to the Black AMG LINE RIM ( additional $1500).   

Anyone knows when will the earliest arrival of this car?

"On Paper" it indicates Nov/Dec 2013, hearsay fro forum Dec/Jan 2014.  

Sales Executive : Kinda non-existence .... Don't know anything ... 

Was told 1st batch CLA200 delivered in Sept 2013, ours should be in Nov/Dec, but under the fine print part... 

SUBJECTED TO COE BIDDING, SHIPMENT OF VEHICLES....zZZZzZZ...

Do take the Est and Push back by 2 months. So Jan/Feb 14 as factory for AMG Line do not operate in Oct and Nov due the overwhelming responds worldwide.

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Hi there everyone, 

Booked my ride on 1st week August. 

Got the ride at $179888 + $10000 (AMG LINE PACKAGE) 

Changed the rims from the AMG LINE PACKAGE to the Black AMG LINE RIM ( additional $1500).   

Anyone knows when will the earliest arrival of this car?

"On Paper" it indicates Nov/Dec 2013, hearsay fro forum Dec/Jan 2014.  

Sales Executive : Kinda non-existence .... Don't know anything ... 

Was told 1st batch CLA200 delivered in Sept 2013, ours should be in Nov/Dec, but under the fine print part... 

SUBJECTED TO COE BIDDING, SHIPMENT OF VEHICLES....zZZZzZZ...

I have the same problem. I also booked my ride on the 1st week of August. Now they have told me the estimate delivery date is Jan/Feb

Super siannnnnnnnnnn