• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SgMerc Photography Outing Part 5 - 10th August 2013

Calling all photo enthusiast! Lets gather to share our knowledge on photography!
This round we will be trying out panning shots.

Remember to bring along walkie talkie !

Date: 10th August 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 3pm to 6pm

What we will try to achieve :

post-87-0-40198800-1374934169_thumb.jpg

Participants
1) Blackmerc
2) Paladin
3) yc3333
4) carbonrevo
5) jayson
6) muscleman
7)
8)

9)

10)

Hi I am new to this and I currently drive a FL c180. Can I join??

remember to bring all your equipment a like spot light and 300mm lenses.... And oso instruction manuals....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Something like that!! Previously taken by a pro and is FOC

F99ACCA7-E4C5-469A-8734-6B03ACE16A50-152

23F3B766-F68B-4CE0-96FD-87733ACD843B-152

Ermmm...so romantic...we should take a stroll...lol

Say that again during nite time :)

NIce but eerie place! lol! At least safe from TP

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

I am busy running up and down KL every week....haiz.....

Edwin recently very quiet. Must be busy test driving!

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Never got a chance to try such photo taking. Do keep me posted on the meetup venue. :)

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Sad... can't escape this weekend to join you guys for the photography outing; gotta do the family visiting thingy. Will salivate with envy looking at the pix afterwards. Have fun guys!