• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Just a humble evo....

dragon_evo

Nice ride. What are the trophies about?

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Nice rides. Any problems with scissor doors opening in local carparks? Are most lots wide enough?

Subject to car rides. For me, no problem.... 

Just need to careful for some MSCP... cos of the low height ceilings for some...

You doing the same for the coupe? :startle:

Ya been toying on this mods for sometime liao. But bor lui.

BM gian liao loh... Now we got a new MOD KING in the making......  In dragon_evo.....

Where did u mods yr scissor door? Damage?

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

BM gian liao loh... Now we got a new MOD KING in the making......  In dragon_evo.....

Yap, dragon evo is THE mod king. I m replica one lolz

doing on a coupe looks the best....

My damage was $3.5K and took about 3 weeks to  customized it... Fully customized by welding from nothing...

Heard of this brand LSD? They got most conti model not sure non conti.

Yr bracket fully customised by Frankie?? He is famous for scissor door mods.

• Like 1

Yap, dragon evo is THE mod king. I m replica one lolz

Heard of this brand LSD? They got most conti model not sure non conti.

Yr bracket fully customised by Frankie?? He is famous for scissor door mods.

yup.... Frankie the man..... But nowadays he dun do for walk in le... unless referred... He say he getting of age le, so stop doing unless his regulars...