• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Just a humble evo....

dragon_evo

24515_375972599890_1760029_n.jpg

My 1st ride ===> Mitsubishi Colt Version R aka Airbrushed_CVR

271062_10150237459084891_320343_n.jpg

This is still my beloved ride till date.... Reaon for letting go cos this ride FAILED the 3rd Year inspection.... The period when the authorities were hunting down workshops... So even paying KOPI $ also nobody can help, so BO Bian sell at Great Loss....

with money, you can do anything you want...how about put $1,000,000 on R&D first

Well said.... 

Can sedan have 4 scissors door?

Yes WHY NOT... With $$$ everything can be possible... In actual fact it can be done but take quite sometime to do.

Respect! The amount of effort put in..

Thanks. Its crazy i would say... 

Wasn't this a Night Conceptz car?

yup... was a cust for doing all this 3 cars... but after that became their worker for 1 year, then jus quitted recently to venture into business myself. Start from scratch...

• 3 weeks later...