• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Touch Up Paint and Paranomic Roof Sticker

Hi

I gotten my first Merc from a PI not C&C. kindly of regretted the decision made between PI and C&C.

i got a small paint that eas chip off the door (suffer from the car next to me), anyone can let me where to get the touch up paint that i can patch back on my own?

also looking consideration to put the paranomic stick on the roof of my car, anyone can intro a good plave with reasonable price?

Thanks all in advance

Hi and welcome.

I've used touch up paint before, the result is worse than if I had left it alone. :)

My advice is get professional to do it.

I assume pano sticker means using black gloss wrap for the roof on your car? I did mine at Bosz Creation. Others you can consider are Johnson, Project de Creation, Xuan Concept, etc

Touch up paint can be obtained FOC at C&C Pandan Loop Service Centre. Even if it's PI car, I doubt there'll be an issue getting it. They only asked for my car colour, ended up getting a few additional colours for some friends.

That being said, I don't apply the touchup paint myself. When I send my car in for grooming, I'll get the groomer to do it. They should know how to apply the paint and polish it smooth.

Touch up paint can be obtained FOC at C&C Pandan Loop Service Centre. Even if it's PI car, I doubt there'll be an issue getting it. They only asked for my car colour, ended up getting a few additional colours for some friends.

That being said, I don't apply the touchup paint myself. When I send my car in for grooming, I'll get the groomer to do it. They should know how to apply the paint and polish it smooth.

Many thanks

Hi and welcome.

I've used touch up paint before, the result is worse than if I had left it alone. :)

I assume pano sticker means using black gloss wrap for the roof on your car? I did mine at Bosz Creation. Others you can consider are Johnson, Project de Creation, Xuan Concept, etc

let me check the few names u have mention.... mind sharing the damage?

hi whats your ride n is there a big price diff between PI & C&C? I thought for the sedan w204 there is not much diff?

Price shouldn't differ much but PI usually sell their car with more options included. Value for money.

Great Idea, I have some stone chips on my 7 Months old car.

will get a touch up paint and send to revol to get it sorted. over due for my second session for few months

• Like 1

OMV fer PI vehicles r usually lower n resale value is also lower....

Of course buy cheaper sell also cheaper. In terms if packaging, PI just offers a better deal.

hi whats your ride n is there a big price diff between PI & C&C?  I thought for the sedan w204 there is not much diff?

20K difference.... in term of the item i want they give it to me like the AMG Kit (when i place order, C&C say must pay), memory seat for both front.

but the C class other than the C180 seem to be like all diesel, not too sure if my PI try to smoke me.....

Of course buy cheaper sell also cheaper. In terms if packaging, PI just offers a better deal.

in comparison of the item when some business associate, it seem i got a better deal in term of the stuff that i want.... but of course, in time of need, C&C is there for them (let not talk about the $$$). perhaps people buy a piece of their mind from C&C. this is my first car that i bought from a PI so finger cross..... but now in this forum at least i know there are alot of help, i can get around here....

I'm Not sure as well and with all the current regulation set by government, die die have to drive the car until they change back to the old regulation where changing car is easy. so now is do nice nice both in term of visual and performance. and a well Preventive Maintanence to the car.

Hi and welcome.

pai sei bro, how is the quality of work at Bosz?

• 3 months later...

dear Bros/sis

i kind of let this pass when it felt that the pain chip off at the door is not that significant. but on the weekend, i got a bad scratch by some pick up and the crew on the left rear fender is about 2cm long and 0.5mm in ht. i tried calling C&C andd they say" sorry we cant help u since the car is not from us". i even give them the colour code "590"

anyone can offer some help and guidance here....

dear Bros/sis

i kind of let this pass when it felt that the pain chip off at the door is not that significant. but on the weekend, i got a bad scratch by some pick up and the crew on the left rear fender is about 2cm long and 0.5mm in ht. i tried calling C&C andd they say" sorry we cant help u since the car is not from us". i even give them the colour code "590"

You mean u called cnc for Paint job advise? Just head down to any site sponsor paint workshop will resolve yr issues.

If CnC per your discription is not helping your situation, you can approach any site sopnsors here for your paint job requirements.

At least you get the correct level of attention to your needs.

i also them if they have the touch up paint to buy.... all they say is sorry we cannot help u......

Forget about the touch up paint. Is not that straight forward as we think. Either you live with it or get it respray. My front bumper got so many stone chips and i cant be bothered to "touch it up".

If you still wants to purchase the touch up paint, just head down to pandan cnc and let them know your vehicle color code will do. If they ask for VINS nos tell them that you have it. Damage is it about with GST $12 or less.

dear Bros/sis

I had my panel repaired and spray at lek chuan , it is not bad quality, price is reasonable too.

Any bros can borrow me their obsidian black touch up paint. just need to touch up a small chip near the wheel arch... thanks

you want my polar white paint? =p 

quick quick! who has obsidian black touch up paint??

You're dethpicable.