• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Today's hottest gossip

Ricebandit

Also woe to married women who can't keep their legs closed to other men! 

...not condoning anyone at all..... Men or Women...juz glad my humble self not involved in any such or related...

...Generally speaking yes....

...however...blanket statement...No.

...men & women who r battered, abused, fearful, deprived ...all can be categorised under "married"...but divorce is not as easy as selling car.

...woes to those who judge instead.

...knw wad has or is gg on in others lives...might be a beta idea...

...2 cents only...

..Peace...;).

Yeah that's true...

I'd agree that anyone who find themselves in an abusive relationship should, by all means, find a way to get out of it, seek help. Divorce is certainly not a straightfoward process... my sis-sy deals with legal proceedings for divorce cases, and I hear all kinds of heartwrenching stories from her...

I personally know of people who have suffered under the hands of a mentally/physically/emotionally abusive spouse. Most definitely, it is their every right to break out of it, and maybe start a life with someone else... I just think it's perhaps wiser to wait until official separation or divorce before becoming emotionally/sexually invested in a new relationship... or in case of pregnancy... (whose child is it?) Personally I also don't have the capacity to lead a double life la.. lol

On the other hand, I also know of women who say they are okay with 'outsourcing' their husbands to other women, since it's 'impossible for a woman to fulfill her husbands every desire'. I have a friend who's okay with her husband cheating... as long as he doesn't get caught.

I haven't had firsthand experience of what it's like, and am surely not in a position to judge. I speak for myself only...to each his own! :)

Sigh... if they really want to, no one has the right to stop them from opening their mouths... free will...

but if some dude forced me to go down on him, I will bite his banana. (and then run away)

OMG...

Frankly, IMHO... No man can force a woman to go down on him... Definitely consensual.....

• Like 1

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

If you got caught and face the music. When shiok u didnt called out anyone name rite!! So be responsible and blame no one but yrself.

Is TGIF lets cheong and blame ourselves!!

I just think it's perhaps wiser to wait until official separation or divorce before becoming emotionally/sexually invested in a new relationship... or in case of pregnancy... (whose child is it?) Personally I also don't have the capacity to lead a double life la.. lol

Looks like you are wiser than Laura. Maybe she has many more needs .....

Just read page A2 of ST - Apparently Mrs Seng started dating Andy Lim 2 years back - before she started her concurrent affair with Mikey. Now I know why some people remarked that Mikey ain't the brightest of boys.

Vinyl Is Sexy!

Well... I guess sometimes emotions shroud rationality... and hence it makes it more difficult to make the right judgement calls...

scrap judgement call.. booty call is the buzzword

Don't anyhow bang other cars or you might return with a Mini. Hahaha…

Wah bro, with a bang C can become M... Me better be careful.... Cannot fit into M....kekekekekekeke

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...