• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

I m New! and i have a very urgent and big dilemma. Pls help me out Asap

SnEeZIEz

a very big thank you all bros that replied, appreciate it alot... firstly the dealer is my good friend which i had bought 6 2nd hand cars from for my biz purpose. in 2010& 11 i bought civic,i30, focus, altis, lancer ex, subaru impreza, Z4. so now i m getting my first very own car... will be viewing the car at 4pm. if i buy from c&c i would still have to change the headlights to ils which coze roughtly bout 3.5k - 5k, paranomic roof which is about 6.7k. keyless go is just a plus point i guess.. :)

a very big thank you all bros that replied, appreciate it alot... firstly the dealer is my good friend which i had bought 6 2nd hand cars from for my biz purpose. in 2010& 11 i bought civic,i30, focus, altis, lancer ex, subaru impreza, Z4. so now i m getting my first very own car... will be viewing the car at 4pm. if i buy from c&c i would still have to change the headlights to ils which coze roughtly bout 3.5k - 5k, paranomic roof which is about 6.7k. keyless go is just a plus point i guess.. :)

bro it seems you are really mis-informed. Pano-roof and ILS must be installed from factory, so the car must be indent. If you take their CnC stock you need to tar-pauw as it is. All these options are factory fitted can't be done here locally, even you are willing to pay it's not possible once the car out of factory. Only reprieve now Comand Online can be fitted locally here, if not last time only factory fitted.

bro it seems you are really mis-informed. Pano-roof and ILS must be installed from factory, so the car must be indent. If you take their CnC stock you need to tar-pauw as it is. All these options are factory fitted can't be done here locally, even you are willing to pay it's not possible once the car out of factory. Only reprieve now Comand Online can be fitted locally here, if not last time only factory fitted.

Lolz he has been warned!! All the best bro!! Remember to mods it!!

Good deal MTL!!! Yap buying a car is like getting the right gal to bed. Else, every now and then will nag at you. Ooi bor engine leh or tok tok tok sound in the suspension. Will show unhappiness during raining too like judder the wiper till you go mad. Dont play play!!

mmm hmmm. don't get the wrong gal, you might end up with a nasty infection too...

For me, i'll go with C&C.

The first month i collect my E250, engine stalled twice and rattling sound from centre consol. Even the battery went dead on second month!

Good thing C&C has a 24hr star service and also provided me courtersy car when it was tolled-in.

i think PI might not handle such situation as swiftly as C&C.

Hi bros..I just signed $179,000, black body, sunroof,avantgarde, white panel trim,black leather seats with white stitchings..full driver and passenger memory electric seats and steering, knock down backseats. Too bad no keyless go and hid headlights...dealer taking my altis for 51k...

Collection once loan approve.

Will need to change colour to red, sls grille, TRD mod only (according to Dr. Hannson), small boot spoiler, window tints, hid conversion, maybe body kit.

Can't wait to collect car and join u guys for outing...

Thanks bros...now need to source out for nice aesthetic mods...havent get car kana poison liao... Lol

Blackmercs bro, did u change ur headlights? U know the price of changing to ils?

I am trying to look for after market angel eyes headlights that fits w204...

Hi bros..I just signed $179,000, black body, sunroof,avantgarde, white panel trim,black leather seats with white stitchings..full driver and passenger memory electric seats and steering, knock down backseats. Too bad no keyless go and hid headlights...dealer taking my altis for 51k...

Collection once loan approve.

Will need to change colour to red, sls grille, TRD mod only (according to Dr. Hannson), small boot spoiler, window tints, hid conversion, maybe body kit.

Can't wait to collect car and join u guys for outing...

Grats bro. I think your choice is good. This current generation seems quite stable and if as you mentioned, servicing is with MBM, I don't think you are any worse off than with C&C. Personally, I think the memory seats, sunroof and knock down backseats are more useful features than the keyless go. Knock down backseats will give you great flexibility as the boot is a little restrictive every now and then.

And, you already have a full zhng-my-car list. C&C warranty is irrelevant to you.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Blackmercs bro, did u change ur head lights to ils?

Bro olredi told u that xenon with ILS system is factory fitted only. Wah so fast u planning yr mods? Got future!!! Keep it up!!! Come to our gtg to bio the mods, seeing is believing.

Thanks bros...now need to source out for nice aesthetic mods...havent get car kana poison liao... Lol

Blackmercs bro, did u change ur headlights? U know the price of changing to ils?

I am trying to look for after market angel eyes headlights that fits w204...

WAH... BM tonight can Zzz happiy liao.... new potential customer.... some more big client....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

WAH... BM tonight can Zzz happiy liao.... new potential customer.... some more big client....

Yap after hoot 7 times sure zzz happily!!

wad u mean by hoot 7 times? lol...

anyway will do up something once i get my car... and when is the next gtg?

Tigershark thanks for you support on my choice... i feel the same way when i signed... lol

wad u mean by hoot 7 times? lol...

anyway will do up something once i get my car... and when is the next gtg?

Tigershark thanks for you support on my choice... i feel the same way when i signed... lol

Is usually held on the last sunday of the month. Check out the date in the event thread.

Thanks bro black... will keep a lookout...

This is the interior... white trim... and semi white steering wheel...

attachicon.gif403425_10151304639084683_1005154108_n.jpg

This is called the style package and there is a description of it on page 61 of the brochure for the coupe here -

http://www.mercedes-benz.com.sg/content/media_library/singapore/mpc_singapore/Products/C-Class/c-class_coupe_c204.object-Single-MEDIA.tmp/C_Class_C204_Catalogue.pdf

Vinyl Is Sexy!