• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Nano-sealant Package

Just received a flyer in the mailbox after collecting the car for almost 1 year.

CnC is offering a $100 discount over their nano-sealant package (I did it when I collected the car) so it's like 500 bucks after discount.

Should I do it again?

http://www.mercedes-benz.com.sg/content/singapore/mpc/mpc_singapore_website/enng/home_mpc/passengercars/home/servicesandaccessories/services_and_workshop/repair_and_restoration/Service_Packages.0006.html

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

After a year Is yr car body free of grime, water mark or swirl mark etc. If no, hoot again lah.

Actually paintwork is still quite good leh...

So hoot lor. MTL

Just received a flyer in the mailbox after collecting the car for almost 1 year.

CnC is offering a $100 discount over their nano-sealant package (I did it when I collected the car) so it's like 500 bucks after discount.

Should I do it again?

http://www.mercedes-benz.com.sg/content/singapore/mpc/mpc_singapore_website/enng/home_mpc/passengercars/home/servicesandaccessories/services_and_workshop/repair_and_restoration/Service_Packages.0006.html

Dont waste your money with CnC nano package. Most likely they are using sonax. Cheaper to get it else where or try Amazing Glaze.

Should I do it again?

Bro, if you are not having or intending to have a grooming package with any 3rd party then no harm continuing with your nano. From what I understand putting nano on and then doing a 3rd party grooming will result in a less satisfying result as the 3rd party product may not work well sitting on top of the nano. I didn't want to find out if it's true or not so I changed my mind abt nano and went directly for 3rd party. YMMV

Vinyl Is Sexy!

I am thinking of sending my < 1 mth old car to CS2 for either the glass or ceramic coating.

Are they good?

CS2 used to to be the leader of these PPS thing.... but then some 2 years ago... their business grew so much that they are so understaffed... and their handiwork starts to slacken.... and sometime their polishing is pathetic... I went to Revol some 3 cars ago... and I'm still going there now... they never fail me since... Just my 2 cents worth... Not happy don burn my ride....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

I'm the lazy sort. Only wash car once a week but no time to go to groomers.

So what makes sense to me? I am cheap too btw.

This AIRCRAFT GRADE Permanon thingy any good?

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

CS2 used to to be the leader of these PPS thing.... but then some 2 years ago... their business grew so much that they are so understaffed... and their handiwork starts to slacken.... and sometime their polishing is pathetic... I went to Revol some 3 cars ago... and I'm still going there now... they never fail me since... Just my 2 cents worth... Not happy don burn my ride....

Hahha no worries.... need u for YGC makan session :) cannot burn your ride.

I been going there for past 4 cars.. just worried abt these pps not being able to stay well on mer cee lee paint.

Want to try their glass or ceramic coating thou..

• 2 weeks later...

hihi... just got my ride and is doing my doing on which PPS to do.  Understand that the latest Merc paint has some form of touch coat property and may be incompatible with some of the current PPS.  Anyone tried the followings and can share your views?

1.  Amazing Glaze

2.  Revol's ZeTough Glass Coating Paint Protection

3.  CSII PPS

4.  Sonax Nano Protect

5.  Others : brand. type of PPS?

Seems that revol is highly recommended here..is the ZeTough Glass Coating Paint Protection compatible with Merc's paint? Paiseh... just saw this post... I also intend to call up Revol after X mas and will share their input here later.

Thanks a lot and Merry Xmas!

Welcome!! No 2 is my choice. But weekly wash and quaterly polishing is a MUST!!

Welcome!! No 2 is my choice. But weekly wash and quaterly polishing is a MUST!!

Bro, you said Revol's ZeTough Glass Coating Paint Protection is your choice... can pls PM me a good outlet for me to have my ride groomed?

Thanks loads...

I second REVOL.... And I go to the Toh Guan branch.... You can call 62769331 and look for Gavin... the boss and he would assist u in what's best for ur car... Or if you stay eat or north there is another branch at AMK... reachable at 67466281...

• Like 1

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Wow we do hv a Revol Fan Club here :)

Sure we do.... they are worth the $$$ spent.... compared to CS2.... which were once the No 1 PPS go to guys... until they were so overbooked and standard start to drop like crazy.... been with Revol for 3 cars oredy......... still as good and service is top notch... PR oso very good...  

• Like 1

I second REVOL.... And I go to the Toh Guan branch.... You can call 62769331 and look for Gavin... the boss and he would assist u in what's best for ur car... Or if you stay eat or north there is another branch at AMK... reachable at 67466281...

Thanks, bro... I will be sure to give Toh Guan a try after X'mas and go year-end shopping at IMM.

Cheers!